It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Who cares her mind and mouth spew only garbage.

Her and Biden aren't qualified to wipe their own ass.

Then let's attack her and him on that score..they are horrible choices , still I just can't do Trump and his fanboys in the Senate cuz they are even more horrid, ah just can't! .

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My point was she looked to be a part of the family.

She looked like she was a member of a wealthy white family because of a photo of her standing alone in a small yard, next to a chair? If you say so...

Did he say that in his writings?

Did he write about how his mother was raped by, or married to a white man? Nope, not that I know of. He wrote that his great grandfather was a slave owner and that his very African looking grandmother was his daughter.

She was at least 50% white, right... What does that make Kamala 10% now, AND didn't live anywhere near that culture.

What culture? Black culture?

As far as we know, his white Irish slave owner great grandfather is the only white person in his family tree, 3 generations back. So unless that very African looking black woman, who is his grandmother married, or had sex with (was raped by) a white man, Donald Harris has less than 50%, and likely less than 25% of white blood in his veins.

There isn't much African American in her life or genes...Kamala grew up in Canada and a very nice area of Berkeley CA. There isn't much African American in her life or genes...lol But it works now doesn't it geez...

There's enough. Whoopie Goldberg grew up in Berkley. I guess Kamala's long relationship with Willie Brown doesn't count?

I'm not sure your point... I could say I'm Jewish since my mom has some Jewish in her heritage... I'm about as Jewish as you are though...

My point is that you were wrong when you said that Kamala Harris' father was mostly white. And. I cherish my Jewish heritage.
edit on 13-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Harris can be black....
All she has to do is vote for biden.

Or so he says...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I think you guys are wasting a whole lot of time debating her race. None of it matters. Go onto social media and start looking at the comments of any news article discussing Biden/Kamala; it’s flooded with people celebrating a woman of color getting the VP pick.

Her affair to rise to the top? Moot point. Nothing but a hypocritical talking point for both sides now in the context of extramarital affairs.

Her being tough on crime? Doesn’t matter, that was then, this is now and times have changed.

She can call Biden a racist rapist to his face during this entire campaign and it won’t matter because the DNC will spin this as “This is proof that you can disagree with someone and still communicate and work along with them to fix problems.”

Go out and see what the people celebrating this are saying. I don’t know who to give credit to for this one; either the DNC for pulling off such a spin or the low-thinking civilians who are eating it up happily. Either way, the amount of support I’m seeing going to Biden/Harris took me by surprise and as much as Trump’s base thinks they set themselves up for failure, I’ve only seen proof of the opposite while reading what people are saying.

I, personally, have no real opinion of it. My eyes have glazed over in regards to politics and I’m past the point of giving one ounce of my stinkiest of sh!ts towards either side.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Wondering what a white South African living in the US should be called....imagine the heads exploding if a white south african ran as a African American on a ticket....LOL!

He/She would called a white South African, like Elon Musk or Charlize Theron, Travor Noah would be called a black South African...all would be disqualified from running for POTUS, not unlike the Gobernator..Arnold Schwarzenegger , not knowing any German, his last name sounds fishy to me..but I concede to waddeva the experts say.
edit on 13-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Because Amazon IPad auto correct Sucks azzz.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

She looked like she was a member of a wealthy white family because of a photo of her standing alone in a small yard, next to a chair? If you say so...

I can't be certain, but it could be the pearl earrings, pearl necklace, the beaded and rhinestone studded dress and the purse in hand that might lead someone to believe that she is more affluent than poor.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I can't be certain, but it could be the pearl earrings, pearl necklace, the beaded and rhinestone studded dress and the purse in hand that might lead someone to believe that she is more affluent than poor.

Both can be true, Jamaican or Caribbean culture in general is slightly different, she could very well be a women of wealth, who came from the planter class who indulged in rape, heck it wouldn't be unusual if the offspring of that Irish man used Black folks as slave or near slave labor.... btw the Irish was viewed generally as the scum of the earth, in the Caribbean, as they were mostly unskilled and Catholics , those who were indentured slaves would often be placed under Black task masters, this was purposefully cruel as a Black man with a whip in hand had seeing his own Ppl often forced to beat his own brutally now found himself in total control of those who looked like his cruel Master the English.

Often during the Maroon Wars, ( ex- enslaved Africans who took off to the mountains to make war on the planter class.) Would be out up front as forced combatants, while behind them were placed the Black shots ..uniformed and free blacks with orders to shoot any Irishman who refused to move fwd or tried to desert in the back.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

She was a business woman, a shop owner I believe. I'm woefully uninformed about the end of slavery in Jamaican colonies, but I believe it came by royal decree before the American Civil War.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Act of Parliament in 1833.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Where in Social Media are you seeing this? I'm seeing the inverse, virtually every YT on this Topic had been RATIOED.

Are you browsing liberal media channels? If so, I agree, leftist and liberals alike love this, however the same love was there for Hillary and that very love WASN'T there during their primary, thinking about it, IAW the logic displayed, a Woman POC VP not good enough for President.
I saw that on "The Five" where Geraldo said the same exact thing about his liberal wife and her friends, they were excited.

What you're seeing is the "Honey Moon" Phase and yes, it does matter what will entail afterwards. Trump responded with two ads that obliterated that narrative and set the tone that his support and base is unwaivering.

This is typical of liberal media, all loud and fluff till it dies down and the next issue springs up that overshadows those two and once again brings Trump to the forefront, despite the liberal medias best attempt.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I love hearing her defenders say Kamala Harris CAN'T be held responsible for her ancestor being one of the most cruel and notorious plantation slaveowners in history.

Yet...all white folk are guilty of inherent racism...because of slavery hundreds of years ago...and Kamala, Joe and bLM are in favor of reparations.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well,to be brutally honest,I don't care what color your skin
is.You can be any color and run for office.I only care about
what policies you want to push and what direction you want
to take our country to.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And a majority of the country fall for it.

Squad members shoe ins

Biden

Open borders

Reparations

Heath care for all

College for all

Wait until the liberals take control of your utilities and infrastructure.

About to get real ghetto

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The fact you have to research and argue that she is black in some way.....should tell you a lot.

Let me know how she was sworn in as a Senator and if it had anything to do with being black.

Oh....and her running mate....didnt even acknowledge it her being a black senator...know why....because he swore her in himself as a Indian.....LOL.

edit on 8/13/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That photo wasn't cheap..The way she dressed was not average, someone(s) cared for her.

So all her ancestors were a slave rape situation, If you say so...see how that works...

Did he write about how his mother was raped by, or married to a white man? Nope, not that I know of. He wrote that his great grandfather was a slave owner and that his very African looking grandmother was his daughter.

Yep you are correct...YOU are the one suggesting all this, not him... It seems he has a different perspective on HIS family than you do...lol

What culture? Black culture?

Yep...

As far as we know, his white Irish slave owner great grandfather is the only white person in his family tree, 3 generations back. So unless that very African looking black woman, who is his grandmother married, or had sex with (was raped by) a white man, Donald Harris has less than 50%, and likely less than 25% of white blood in his veins.

He was 50% or more...Remember two sides to all that gene mixing, but my point is she wasn't black until recently... She use to be Indian as in the first Indian elected Senator...

edit on 13-8-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
After thoroughly researching this topic myself I've come to the conclusion that not only is Kamala Harris not Black, she's not even American! It appears based on her actual birth certificate that she was born in Kenya.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

After thoroughly researching this topic myself I've come to the conclusion that not only is Kamala Harris not Black, she's not even American! It appears based on her actual birth certificate that she was born in Kenya.

I heard she was a 33 degree Mason.....

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I heard she was a 33 degree Mason.....

Highly likely based on my other findings. Once I locate one of her shedded lizard skins I will also be able to confirm her as a reptilian making her: Not Black! Not American! And not human!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The fact you have to research and argue that she is black in some way.....should tell you a lot.

What it tells everyone is that a little bit of research easily debunks the OP headline: FYI - Biden VP Pick Kamala Devi Harris is Not African American.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Now if only she was actually qualified to be President !! 🤓

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join