It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: XCrycek
I see plenty of Trump hillbillies laughing at Bidens running mate. You would've reacted the same if Biden chose Ivanka as running mate. It's a mental disease you are suffering from.
But who cares?
Your daddy is going to lose big time.

A shame too that Biden will never quite understand it 不不不不不

But you will.. I mean you're time is up.
70+ years of age it can happen any time

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

None of YOU are actually black or white

According to Creepy, Sleepy, Uncle Quid-Pro-Joe, some people are black because some people will vote for him.

And they're all monolithic! Except the hispanics... and we need drug tests for the black junkies...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
Really this is the best candidates we have to choose from. 丹儭

God save us.

More of the same.

Why should this election be different?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Lolz

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

Why is race always on your minds?

a reply to: face23785

That's an impressive amount of projection. You must not have understood that what he was saying was satirical. It's funny because leftists are so obsessed with race.

Need I remind you that the left is so obsessed with skin color that Biden literally made it a job requirement for his VP pick? MLK would be rolling over in his grave at what you guys have done to race relations. You've set black people back 50 years.

Not really.
Your mind is overstressed with politics.
How do I know?

Yeah, really. What about what I said is incorrect? I'll wait. Do you need to know my skin color before you answer? I know your kind can't form judgements about people without taking skin color into account.

Nahh I'm gut... I dont require your skin color identification I read your intentions for clarity.
As you say my kind...

And you should try and relax. It's only politics.

Define my kind?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

None of YOU are actually black or white

According to Creepy, Sleepy, Uncle Quid-Pro-Joe, some people are black because some people will vote for him.

And they're all monolithic! Except the hispanics... and we need drug tests for the black junkies...

TheRedneck

Sorry you too feel how you feel...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Somebody is wondering why Kamala was sworn in to the Senate as an Indian-American and not an African-American ??

不不不

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yea in a normal election, but some poll also quoted by shaperio said 59% of people polled believe if biden wins the VP will finish the term.

I am 47 and dont remember a similar situation, closest was regain but it didnt get public till late that he was declining. (from what I can remember)

this election is going to be seriously strange...

Do you mean Reagan? Yes he started to decline late in his second term. Biden looks confused I don't care how many bike rides they show LOL, you can get a chimpanzee to ride a bike all day long but it doesn't mean you want him playing with the nuclear football LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That was from Joe Biden. I don't give a damn about skin color.

Learn to read.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Her dad is Jamaican. That is not considered African American. She only uses that when it benefits her politically and they really really count on the demwits of their party to just go with it. Most of them do exactly what the party tells them to do. It's really weird to me how there is no diversity of thought among the Dem Party.

Why doesn't she just call herself an American? It's because "woman of color" opens doors nowadays for that alone. They always have to add a descriptor to their Americanism. To me that is un-American.

edit on 11-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Lolz

Why is race always on your minds?

That's an impressive amount of projection. You must not have understood that what he was saying was satirical. It's funny because leftists are so obsessed with race.

Need I remind you that the left is so obsessed with skin color that Biden literally made it a job requirement for his VP pick? MLK would be rolling over in his grave at what you guys have done to race relations. You've set black people back 50 years.

Not really.
Your mind is overstressed with politics.
How do I know?

Yeah, really. What about what I said is incorrect? I'll wait. Do you need to know my skin color before you answer? I know your kind can't form judgements about people without taking skin color into account.

Nahh I'm gut... I dont require your skin color identification I read your intentions for clarity.
As you say my kind...

And you should try and relax. It's only politics.

Define my kind?

The kind of people who would dishonestly pretend this is a good pick. That's all I know about you, but it tells me you're dishonest.

I see you couldn't point out anything I said that was wrong. Noted. Thanks for the affirmation.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So how long will it be before the quicker sniff her upper confuses his wife, sister, and running mate?

Also, I'm not too sure Willie Brown is going to be much help getting her into the White House. She's sucked that well dry.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Learn to read.

TheRedneck

Hilarious isn't it? He doesn't even know anything about Biden and he's gonna vote for him. Typical.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Yea, not sure why I hit an I there...trying to type, juggle a 2 year old my dogs needing a pee run and watching the 4th overtime of the Tampa vs Columbus NHL game.

probably should slow down.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He's just voting for the party of BAMN and "anybody but Trump".

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now would be a great time for the Trump administration to release the info about Kamala's role in the Jussie Smollett hoax.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Lumenari

Prosecuting 1500+ people for weed probably won't make her too popular either.

This to me as someone who has leaned Democrat on Presidential elections is just mystifying.

Even the most low-information Democratic voter out there knows that the VP pick is going to be our next President if Biden wins.

So Biden's handlers pick as the VP choice Kamala.

If Kamala Harris was someone who Democratic voters actually wanted as President, then she would have won their primary.

It is almost like they are throwing the election for Trump...

~confuzzled~

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You sure I dont know anything about him? Or are you just chatting online to sound relevant?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Learn to read.

TheRedneck

Maybe I chose not to read into like you do...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

He's just voting for the party of BAMN and "anybody but Trump".

You sure?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Or just following the crowd of parroted group think.

a reply to: deadlysyn

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join