It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

That's actually pretty funny, I was just thinking that too, all the Michelle Obama conspiracy theorist lmfao 😂

And I was thinking that too...umm...three!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Lumenari

Prosecuting 1500+ people in for weed probably won't make her too popular either.

One of my uncle's buddies had a funny line about this earlier today:

"If you like seeing black people put in jail, then Biden/Harris is the perfect ticket."

No wonder Democrats are so excited.
edit on 11 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why is race always on your minds?

a reply to: face23785

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Asking for some friends...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TheRedneck

To be fair, a lot of people like the idea of having prostitution nationalized, as Kamala Harris advocates.

Really?

I may need to re-examine my picks.

Just saying...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
None of YOU are actually black or white👀

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

When Trump decides to push a few buttons he will become unhinged. It will be like watching a toddler meltdown.

That's another aspect of dementia... all Trump needs to do is mention Hunter and good ol' Joe will go off on a tear! Wouldn't surprise me if he actually has to be restrained from physically attacking the President of the United States.

Pence versus Harris will at least be a debate instead of a comedy routine.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's already starting................. 🤣

Kamala Harris On Joe Biden Accusers: 'I Believe Them'

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) said she believes the women who have come forward alleging that former Vice President Joe Biden touched them without their consent.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris told reporters at a presidential campaign stop in Nevada on Tuesday.

Oh its so over.

Rice would have been the logical choice.

Biggest gaffe yet!

I'm not sure I agree that Rice was a logical choice. People are still pretty pissed about Benghazi, and Rice was one of the biggest culprits in the coverup. Not to mention we've learned that she had firsthand knowledge of that Russian investigation hoax.

This is the problem with Biden backing himself into a corner by first saying he would pick a woman and then saying it would be a woman of color. It left him with no good options, with the exception of maybe Michelle Obama. She is eminently unqualified to be president, but that didn't stop Democrats from voting for her husband. That would've been his smart pick if you ask me. She must have turned it down.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Well . as We ALL Know , Kamala Carries a Lot of Baggage going into a Presidential Race , so How will She Deflect from that , and Most Importantly , Prepare for a Debate Against Mike " God Is On My Side " Pence ? ...Hmm...

edit on 11-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, we know Joe really likes those little girls.

C'mon, man!

That doesn't even pass the smell test!

Wait...what?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Well . as We ALL Know , Kamala Carries a Lot of Baggage going into a Presidential Race How will She Deflect from that , and Most Importantly , Prepare for a Debate Against Mike " God Is On My Side " Pence ? ...Hmm...

Unno, maybe you can tell us?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yea in a normal election, but some poll also quoted by shaperio said 59% of people polled believe if biden wins the VP will finish the term.

I am 47 and dont remember a similar situation, closest was regan but it didnt get public till late that he was declining. (from what I can remember)

this election is going to be seriously strange...
edit on 11-8-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

That's an impressive amount of projection. You must not have understood that what he was saying was satirical. It's funny because leftists are so obsessed with race.

Need I remind you that the left is so obsessed with skin color that Biden literally made it a job requirement for his VP pick? He knowingly and willingly discriminated against people for their skin color. That's racism by definition, and you guys applauded it. MLK would be rolling over in his grave at what you guys have done to race relations. You've set black people back 50 years.

link   
I see plenty of Trump hillbillies laughing at Bidens running mate. You would've reacted the same if Biden chose Ivanka as running mate. It's a mental disease you are suffering from.
But who cares?
Your daddy is going to lose big time.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

That's an impressive amount of projection. You must not have understood that what he was saying was satirical. It's funny because leftists are so obsessed with race.

Need I remind you that the left is so obsessed with skin color that Biden literally made it a job requirement for his VP pick? MLK would be rolling over in his grave at what you guys have done to race relations. You've set black people back 50 years.

Not really.
Your mind is overstressed with politics.
How do I know?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
I see plenty of Trump hillbillies laughing at Bidens running mate. You would've reacted the same if Biden chose Ivanka as running mate. It's a mental disease you are suffering from.
But who cares?

Completely ignoring the fact that we're not simply laughing at his pick, we're articulating why the pick is so bad. And none of you can refute any of it.

You know he #ed up. You just have to pretend it was a smart pick because you have no other options. It's not like you can vote 3rd party. CNN didn't tell you to.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

She must have turned it down.

She is psychologically vulnerable right now. She has admitted to experiencing low-grade depression due to racial inequality in the country....not something you want while trying to help run the country at this time. This coming from a black woman who was First Lady for two terms whose husband is where he is because whites mainly put him there. Racial inequality my @$$.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
But who cares?

A shame too that Biden will never quite understand it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😣😣

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This goes over like a steel plated balloon 😆

Are we all out of lead salami's again?

OK, who's turn was it to keep an eye on our stock of lead salami's?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Need I remind you that the left is so obsessed with skin color that Biden literally made it a job requirement for his VP pick? MLK would be rolling over in his grave at what you guys have done to race relations. You've set black people back 50 years.

Not really.
Your mind is overstressed with politics.
How do I know?

Yeah, really. What about what I said is incorrect? I'll wait. Do you need to know my skin color before you answer? I know your kind can't form judgements about people without taking skin color into account.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join