It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: testing123

a reply to: Spider879

The postal union endorsed Biden. In no way should postal carriers be given unsupervised access to ballots at this point. Theyve already politicized their labor.

The Postmaster General is a huge Trump supporter/donor so it's already politicized.

The postmaster general is a political appointee...its always been politicized.

The Union is the rank and file. The folks on the ground. They will do what the union says. No one ever does what their boss says, and it would be unethical for him to try to force them to. Don't muddy the waters, its not the same thing.

Some unions represent the rank and file. I'm not sure the Postal Union is one of them. On funding issues maybe, but I know a fair number of mail carriers and most of them are pro-Trump. That's anecdotal of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Biden will be dead shortly after the election or he will step down due to some "unforeseen disease they discovered shortly after the election." I am not fooled by the agenda here and Harris at the helm will doom America to an economic disaster. I hope the moderates and fence sitters see through this gimmick.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No time at the moment to go thru 16 pages but if people ain't mentioned it yet, on Twitter and YT....do a YouTube search for Kamala or Kamala trump. CNN msnbc ABC and the likes have plastered all over things like, "in one genius move, Biden cements his own for President," or, " Biden's pick is the most patriotic and historic move since the Civil Rights Act, " and, "Trump in tears after Biden chooses thee most qualified candidate to ever share a ticket," and, " This is just the first move to repair racial oppression of white America's last-minute Trump can no longer even compete, the election was won last night! "

It's truly sick as the average American thinks that's how it is...oh God and non-stop taunting Trump who is so far gone cognitively and senile he can't even make a coherent thought or sentence, and egging Biden to use Trumps degrading mental health against him all he can.

The delusion that is simpleton America. Sick sick sick...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't know many postal carriers. Country folk...we don't get mail delivery, unless its the independant contractor with that strobing light on top of their personal vehicle.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I don't know many postal carriers. Country folk...we don't get mail delivery, unless its the independant contractor with that strobing light on top of their personal vehicle.

If my mail carriers skill set is any indication all the mail in ballots will be delivered to American Samoa.

Next year.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The postal union endorsed Biden. In no way should postal carriers be given unsupervised access to ballots at this point. Theyve already politicized their labor.

The Postmaster General is a huge Trump supporter/donor so it's already politicized.

The Union is the rank and file. The folks on the ground. They will do what the union says. No one ever does what their boss says, and it would be unethical for him to try to force them to. Don't muddy the waters, its not the same thing.

It doesn't matter. The union can endorse whoever they want. Would you be crying like this if the union endorsed Trump? Are you crying like this for any union that endorsed Trump?
edit on 12-8-2020 by testing123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It doesn't matter. The union can endorse whoever they want. Would you be crying like this if the union endorsed Trump? Are you crying like this for any union that endorsed Trump?

First of all, im not crying. Lets not resort to hyperbole as an ad hominem.

The people who have their hands on the ballots should not be part of an organization that can guide their votes.

Im voting Jorgenson. So don't try to pin me into your little box of precanned political anti-Trump trollery.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If my mail carriers skill set is any indication all the mail in ballots will be delivered to American Samoa.

Next year.

At the prior property I was at, we regularly got the mail of our neighbors. And they got ours.

At the current property I am at, there isn't delivery. You have to go to the post office to get mail. And they still manage to lose a good portion of it. I've moved all the invoicing I possibly can to online. I can't trust theyll deliver bills to me, and after having our electricity cut off once, i learned to not trust the post office in general.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I absolutely agree. I find my mail strewn about on the front lawn or along the busy road many times, not including a tax notice I never received. The post master won’t do snip about the contractor-mail-deliverer-lady out here in the rural south. Seriously, it’s not that hard to put mail in a box.
edit on 12-8-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Trump says she is "nasty".
Lol
That adjective has staying power.

Hypocrites that the left are, they'll pretend this makes Harris a victim, while at the same time celebrating it with T-shirts and other such nonsense about how awesome it is to be a "nasty woman."

AOC did this recently when another Congressman called her a bitch. She went crying all over social media about what a weak victim she is, and not long after was tweeting about what a "bad bitch" she is.

You're either a victim or a badass, pick one.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: testing123

The Union endorsement may cause a psychological reaction with some employees and cheating will occur in the name of all that is good 🤓😁

Clearly a conflict of interest 🤓😁

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn

That's no joke. NATO seemed to be pretty worthless during my trips to Pakistan and Iraq as well. United States Marine Corps from 1998-2003 as a helicopter crew chief. My attachment was to First Force Reconnaissance Company, so we mostly reported to the CIA. I'm pretty sure NATO was about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Actually, that screen door may have been more useful.

But I guess the idea is to try to offer a kid a piece of candy if there's a good chance that object in his hand is a live grenade, right? Most people wouldn't believe how much the Pakistanis hate us Americans, so much that they were willing to kill a child just to see some of us killed at the same time.

I use to visit sites/FOBs, been to over 30 different ones in Afghanistan and except for the Brits/Dutch most never left their secured bases. Americans were out every day/night, after my 28 years in the Air Force I worked with drones so provided over watch for many of these teams. NATO doesn't fight...and many are scary to be around...as I said the Brits and Dutch are closer to Americans in all this, so I don't really see them as NATO.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Those are long time allies , we trained with, nations we have bases on their soil , ie logistics, very important when projecting power, allies Trump, tend to mess with because he don't understand their importance to us.

Some are the vast majority are not....In the end we do not need them even though we still have ties to the Brits and other Countries, but we do not need NATO for those ties that are basically outside of NATO too.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It’s not Pretty Woman, it’s

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nevermind

Let the political mayhem begin
edit on 12-8-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: deadlysyn

That's no joke. NATO seemed to be pretty worthless during my trips to Pakistan and Iraq as well. United States Marine Corps from 1998-2003 as a helicopter crew chief. My attachment was to First Force Reconnaissance Company, so we mostly reported to the CIA. I'm pretty sure NATO was about as useful as a screen door on a submarine. Actually, that screen door may have been more useful.

But I guess the idea is to try to offer a kid a piece of candy if there's a good chance that object in his hand is a live grenade, right? Most people wouldn't believe how much the Pakistanis hate us Americans, so much that they were willing to kill a child just to see some of us killed at the same time.

I use to visit sites/FOBs, been to over 30 different ones in Afghanistan and except for the Brits/Dutch most never left their secured bases. Americans were out every day/night, after my 28 years in the Air Force I worked with drones so provided over watch for many of these teams. NATO doesn't fight...and many are scary to be around...as I said the Brits and Dutch are closer to Americans in all this, so I don't really see them as NATO.

Unfortunately NATO is pretty much dead as a serious alliance. Smaller alliances with countries that actually have a capable military, ie. the British, Dutch, Australians, etc. are the way to go in the future. Most of the European countries have long since given up on having a real military.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: testing123

There is a Union that endorses Trump?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Anybody watching Kamala on TV ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣😶😶😶😶🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not since the 80’s on Saturdays...

Oh, her? No.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
She's the first black asian time traveling pot smoking hypocrite to condemn people to death through refusing DNA testing as a prosecutor.

Rejoice, we have hit rock bottom.

N/M we still haven't seen a transgender Inuit lesbian pansexual gimp retard who masterbates with the crucifix on reality tv and canibalizes children, maybe next week.
edit on 12-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join