It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The postal union endorsed Biden. In no way should postal carriers be given unsupervised access to ballots at this point. Theyve already politicized their labor.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

By asking that question, you missed the meme. Howard Johnson’s was always called Ho Jo’s.

Second, Sex to advance a career is worthy of pointing out as a character flaw. Even casual sex in that position shows poor judgement as it can easily be twisted until compromised.

But it is San Francisco which has a long history of inappropriate behavior from politicians such as vice-mayor Feinstein illegally carrying concealed due to her husband’s business dealings with terrorists. And you thought the Chinese spy as her limo driver was bad.

Speaking of boots on the ground, last year San Fran was an environmental disaster there in Pelosi’s district...I bet the Covid has not improved things one bit. Yet political party games still continue to be played in DC.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Drop this one over on the Secret Service account and say that you have some serious concerns about this VP pick.

#, I might vote for Trump just to call her bluff.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Well now.
Watching her walk that back will be hilarious.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

By asking that question, you missed the meme. Howard Johnson’s was always called Ho Jo’s.

Second, Sex to advance a career is worthy of pointing out as a character flaw. Even casual sex in that position shows poor judgement as it can easily be twisted until compromised.

Screwing your married boss to move up the ladder IS generally considered a character flaw.
Kamala went down on Willie...in order to move up.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Drop this one over on the Secret Service account and say that you have some serious concerns about this VP pick.

Do you have any decent sources that she actually said this? I haven't been able to find one.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

#, I might vote for Trump just to call her bluff.

You best make sure she actually said it and not fall for more lies.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Do you have any decent sources that she actually said this? I haven't been able to find one.

She didn't say it.
It was from a parody site:
bustatroll.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Another one: This damn virus. I have asked many times what people expected Trump to do different, and so far the only answer anyone has given that he hasn't done is to lock the country down sooner. I can only imagine the uproar if he had done so, with total cases numbering well under 1000 nationwide! Biden's seven-step plan, developed with the aid of hindsight, has already been implemented by Trump!

Also worth noting on the virus, we know for an absolute fact that if Biden were president our death toll would be higher. How do we know this?

1) Biden is on record opposing the travel restrictions to China and then Europe.

2) Dr. Fauci, the left's new god, is on record testifying to Congress that those travel restrictions saved countless lives.

All the "Trump should've done xyz" is just speculation about whether it would've made a difference. The only thing we know for sure is that if Biden were president, a lot more people would've died, in the name of wokeness.

Pretty potent example of what an ineffective leader Biden would be.

Also worth noting that while people on sites like this were sounding the alarm about the virus back in January, the media was downplaying it like it was just some dumb right-wing conspiracy theory.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Not blaming Trump for Covid, just his response to it, because he didn't take it serious, a lot of folks did the same, he thought it was fake so many Ppl followed his premise.

Every subject you post about, you are dangerously uninformed.

Since you like Snopes:

What's False
Despite creating some confusion with his remarks, Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.

Trump did not think the virus was fake, did not call it a hoax.

Seriously, wherever you get your news, you need to find new sources. This is embarrassing. You're not just wrong about some technical thing that can be interpreted a number of ways. You don't even know the basics of the issue.

link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The postal union endorsed Biden. In no way should postal carriers be given unsupervised access to ballots at this point. Theyve already politicized their labor.

The Postmaster General is a huge Trump supporter/donor so it's already politicized.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen
She'll be only a brain cell away from the Presidency. And then her VP will only be a brain cell away from the Presidency. Yikes.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So joe says women of color for the job.
Discriminates against all who are not women of color.
Democrats rejoice in the exercise in institutional sexism and racism.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

My brother is a postman, and sadly I have to agree. The union doesn't represent all of them, but there is a ton of corruption in the Post Office, as there is in most government entities.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: face23785

She didn't say it.
It was from a parody site:
bustatroll.org...

That's what I thought.

I wish people would stop spreading it before we turn into CNN.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Rumors about the Middle East League of Governments is preparing plans for future wars if the Harris/Biden Campaign wins !!

🤓

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: walkinghomer

The truth about Biden is not that he is just losing it mentally. He cannot debate well and has gotten worse as he has gotten older. He gets angry.

When Trump decides to push a few buttons he will become unhinged. It will be like watching a toddler meltdown. Remember Joe was gonna take him behind the gym. That is his weakness.

Doesn't matter...we are going to get 4 more years of Trump.

You are correct that he gets angry when challenged and I believe that is a sign of his cognitive decline. With that said, he is a solid debater and believe he will actually do well against President Trump. He did pretty well against Bernie who looks pretty sharp.

I wouldn't go as far as to say President Trump will get another 4 years. If he does, I blame it solely on "Black Lives Matter" and the blaming of white people for the wrongs of America. There were a lot of wrongs done in the past but instead of repairing it, they are playing the blame game. Much of America will not be happy with this. In addition, the Hispanic and Asian Americans aren't happy with that as well. Sometimes I actually believe they want to lose the election.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

There was no treaty with iran as it was not approved by the legislative branch. He pulled out of an agreement with obama and iran.

If it was important it should have been put to the people.

Acknowledged, an internationally brokered agreement is not a treaty, still his action put us in danger and closer to war , Just because Obama's involvement in crafting it.

I'd recommend you watch Israeli Prime Minister's speech to Congress in 2015 explaining why Obama's Iran deal was so bad. Now, I know you're not gonna be inclined to believe anything Netanyahu said. But keep this in mind:

The administration's response was not to argue any of the points he made. They didn't say he was wrong. They simply said his concerns were unwarranted because what he asserted was not what they were doing. They argued that Israel wasn't involved in the talks and therefore Netanyahu didn't know the details of the deal.

Months later, when the deal was announced, turns out that everything Netanyahu railed against was in fact what was in the deal! And the administration couldn't defend it, they just pretended he had the details wrong.

Pulling out of a weak deal that didn't prevent Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapon did not put us closer to war. The deal itself put us closer to war, because the closer they get to acquiring a nuclear weapon, the closer Israel is to attacking them. One bomb could destroy all of Israel. They can't risk that, and who in their right mind can blame them? So any deal that gives Iran a path to the bomb, which Obama's deal did, increases the risk of war.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: testing123

The Postmaster General is a huge Trump supporter/donor so it's already politicized.

The postmaster general is a political appointee...its always been politicized.

The Union is the rank and file. The folks on the ground. They will do what the union says. No one ever does what their boss says, and it would be unethical for him to try to force them to. Don't muddy the waters, its not the same thing.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Trump says she is "nasty".
Lol
That adjective has staying power.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join