It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as running mate

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Breathing is racist according to the left. Then again, they have over used the term so much that the definition seems to be changing.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: face23785

Don't know about the banning guns as you said they are doing.

Biden wants to put Robert O'Rourke in charge of his gun control push, the guy who said "Hell yes we're going to take your AR-15."

Ban and confiscate is on the agenda, and they're on record.

May I remind you, 2 out of 5 Democrats want to outright repeal the 2nd Amendment.

You guys can't hide behind "No one wants to ban your guns" anymore.

I'm beginning to realize that those on the left view freedom differently than everyone else.

To them, freedom means; freedom from self determination, freedom from self-reliance, freedom from independence.

So...freedom from freedom?

Bull sht! It means the right to have a level playing field or freedom of access, not necessarily of out come, it means not to work under a slave like economy.
certain things can give one that leg up, if for example your job wasn't tied to your health care, one could used that freedom of movement to more choices for self improvement.

You can still move, but free healthcare isn't a right. And to defer any debate on that, a right cannot be something that is dependent on another providing.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
edit on 118082020 by Variable2027 because: Wrong user

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlysyn
a reply to: IAMTAT

Then again, they have over used the term so much that the definition seems to be changing.

I thought great was?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

If you’re so inclined, what has been so bad about the last 4 years, directly attributed to 45?

I’m not trolling, I’m not ignorant and I have a legitimate interest in your point of view. You seem to respond without launching into weird diatribes and would be happy to have a discussion about it.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

*shrugs*

Then vote for Biden I guess.

I mean, you can only inform people so much. After that, it's on you.

I have no choice dammit! because your guy is fking insane!! honest to goodness I've tried to find something I can hold on to over the last 4yrs +, but each time he showed just a lil bit of promise he turns around and fks it up..I'm sure Biden is not much better, but I believe he have Ppl around him to stop him from being his worst, at least until the next 4yrs.

You have a choice, Trump has helped the minority communities more in his short time then Joe or Harris has, she has spent 27 years locking up African Americans but in your eyes she gets a pass???? then there is creepy Uncle Joe, would you let him around your children?

Shame on you.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: putnam6

Yea, not sure why I hit an I there...trying to type, juggle a 2 year old my dogs needing a pee run and watching the 4th overtime of the Tampa vs Columbus NHL game.

probably should slow down.

No worries my friend LOL doctor has me on a muscle relaxer for my neck and holy hell I'm on auto pilot, you are now free to moved about the cabin. LOL but the pain is gone first time in 3 years lol no pain anywhere.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

*shrugs*

Then vote for Biden I guess.

I mean, you can only inform people so much. After that, it's on you.

I have no choice dammit! because your guy is fking insane!! honest to goodness I've tried to find something I can hold on to over the last 4yrs +, but each time he showed just a lil bit of promise he turns around and fks it up..I'm sure Biden is not much better, but I believe he have Ppl around him to stop him from being his worst, at least until the next 4yrs.

You have a choice, Trump has helped the minority communities more in his short time then Joe or Harris has, she has spent 27 years locking up African Americans but in your eyes she gets a pass???? then there is creepy Uncle Joe, would you let him around your children?

Shame on you.

I said nothing about her getting a pass,
I did say I preferred Nina Turner a pg or two back, and hell to the No! I wouldn't want creepy ol uncle Joe around my daughters, I wouldn't want Punnany grabbing Trump around anyone's daughters either, and I don't think I'll see significant changes in the next four yrs, however, it may give Ppl like my self breathing RM , to oust them later either through formation of a 3rd party, or do something akin to the Tea Party, yrs back, which is more likely.
So there is no shame in my game, just the reality of the what's next.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
And D.T supporters didn't or don't even believe President Obama is American.
So which group has issues for real?

You mean the "birther" thing that the Hillary campaign started?

Nobody I knew thought much about it.

Coming from a Democrat and all...

edit on 11-8-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Like I said , shame on you.

Don't let the media think for you, educate yourself and you will see how horrible those two really are.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

J&C....replied....

(post by ATSAlex removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Did anyone see the tweet floating around from Martin Luther Cream aka Shaun King, 2 years ago he said he was 99 percent sure he won't support Biden and Harris because they helped build and advance mass incarnations, but now as of this afternoon he says that he is incredibly proud to see her chosen as VP.
🤣😂🤣

Clown world🤡

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Kamala Harris on Joe Biden's female accusers:

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it”

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: putnam6

Yea, not sure why I hit an I there...trying to type, juggle a 2 year old my dogs needing a pee run and watching the 4th overtime of the Tampa vs Columbus NHL game.

probably should slow down.

No worries my friend LOL doctor has me on a muscle relaxer for my neck and holy hell I'm on auto pilot, you are now free to moved about the cabin. LOL but the pain is gone first time in 3 years lol no pain anywhere.

Kind of a shame those are your only 2 options man.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I wouldn't want Punnany grabbing Trump around anyone's daughters either

I love how you guys are still trying to push this.

*gasp* The guy had... consensual sexual contact with a member of the opposite sex. Call the UN Human Rights Council!

On second though, don't call them, because then everybody will get raped when they show up.

There are legitimate things to complain about with Trump. This nonsense is why no one listens to you guys. You cry wolf about the stupidest things so often that when he does something legit bad, everyone is just burned out from listening to you guys whine nonstop for 5 years. Sunk your own ship. I hope you've got a decent support system to get you through the next 4.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Bull sht! It means the right to have a level playing field or freedom of access, not necessarily of out come, it means not to work under a slave like economy.
certain things can give one that leg up, if for example your job wasn't tied to your health care, one could used that freedom of movement to more choices for self improvement.

Spider, you bring up some good points... and I actually agree with you. But consider this:

Everything you mention has been happening for at least the last 30 years. It was shortly after I started my first job that people began to worry about healthcare as much as pay because insurance and medical costs were rising so fast. When I was little, the family doctor would come to our house if we needed him to, and Dad was always able to pay him. Sometimes he might need a month or two, but the doctor always got paid. Maybe part of that was that he didn't charge an arm and both legs for a simple office visit.

My Dad worked his whole life... as did I until I became disabled. We worked under some pretty heartless bosses... that's just life. But we were able to find a better job if it got too bad. At least, that was the case until about 30 years ago. That was our leveler for the playing field, the ability to find another job and tell the boss to stick his attitude where the sun didn't shine. Then jobs started getting scarcer and people couldn't do that any more, at least not if they wanted to eat.

All that started changing long, long before Donald Trump ever even dreamed of being President. It started during the time Joe Biden was in Congress. The policies he supported have led to the things we both agree are wrong.

The greatest lie of all is that Donald Trump is responsible for any of that. Trump was busy building hotels and golf courses, making money, and generally living the high life while Joe Biden was in the halls of power setting policies for the nation that lead us to where we are. If anything, Trump has pushed us back a little toward where we once were... before the hysteria over a cold, people could shoot that slave-driving boss the middle finger and walk out the door, and start a new job the next morning if they wanted. That's the first step. That gives power back to the workers.

Insurance costs shot up like a rocketship full of Red Bull during the period from 2009-2016. Medical care was actually hard to find for some people (like me) because I lost my job due to the recession, and no one would hire me full time because jobs were scarce and full time jobs cost the companies too much. Trump didn't have anything to do with medical insurance during that time... that was Obama and Biden.

I watched the racism in the country worsen those same years. When Obama took office, there were phone polls asking if Obama would improve, worsen, or have no effect on racism in the country. I always said no effect. Now, I look back and see a huge difference between then and now. That, again, was under Obama and Biden; Trump was having fun on "The Apprentice."

Please, I know you are a smart fellow... use your own mind and don't depend on what others tell you. The things you want fixed are the same things Biden helped create. Maybe Trump hasn't fixed them all in 4 years, but he's at least moved in the right direction. Biden will put us farther along those same policies that will produce a country neither of us want to see.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
And D.T supporters didn't or don't even believe President Obama is American.
So which group has issues for real?

You mean the "birther" thing that the Hillary campaign started?

Nobody I knew thought much about it.

Coming from a Democrat and all...

Yeah that's my favorite part they love to leave out. Democrats started birtherism.

And let's not forget, Joe said Obama was the FIRST mainstream black man who was intelligent and articulate.

Democrats know that's racist as #, they just don't care. A lot of them probably think the same thing. Democrats are, after all, the original and still reigning champs at racism. Just look at the way they still treat the black community. Thank God they're finally starting to see it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join