It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no real liberals in the USA .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Well atleast not many .

Are liberals real ? I myself used to be a democrat or atleast I had a liberal since of view , especially when I was around other people i.e. in a social setting.

Now I do not subscribe to political party based views , i.e. Like if your a democrat you have to be for Amnesty or If your A Republican you have to be Pro-Life . I am pro-choice and I am not for Amnesty at least not in the way the left presents it. There are ways to handle the Illegal migrant situation in the USA but Amnesty is not one of them it's just a lazy way out , I do not look at Illegals as criminals and niether should the people of this country but I digress let me get back on subject.

There are undoubtedly liberals in the United States of America I mean someone is voting Democrat at the poles, I think there are automatic Democrats that vote every year meaning no matter who it is the Dems are running no matter the persons policies they will get the persons vote. I'll never forget the conversation I had with my Step-Grandfather not long after I got out of the military, We were talking politics and my Step-Grandfather was openly racist againts all minorities though he was in his 80's but none the less racist as hell . I ask him " Grandfather who are you going to vote for ? " He said all I know is I vote Democrat , He said my father and his father and all my friends always said to vote Democrat no matter what . I was in shock for a moment as I didn't fully understand why my openly racist Step-Grandfather would be voting for liberal Democrats , then I realized he is voting for the Democrats he grew up with the Democrats who started the KKK who pushed for segregation . He has no idea the Democrats have done a 180 politically , well atleast a public 180 I started to correct him of is view on the Modern Democratic party but I decided no He knows the true democratic party he Knows what they truely stand for so why not let him vote for them. The modern Democratic party is still the party of old , they simply use "government assistance and programs " to keep minorities in bondage with invisible chains if you will it's really qute ingenious .

"Democrats the party for the working man" " Republicans the party for the Rich" , the core of the Democratic party still believe this , while in fact it could not be further from the truth.

There are plenty of people who are liberal while there on stage talking, or on live T.V. addressing the public , or in a social setting where they know people are watching a listening but an interesting thing happens when you get these people behind closed doors and they think no one is listening . Start debating them and watch as there " Progressive " Stance slowly begins to unravel , all it takes is stating facts and logic then there smug face will become blank as they realize there views are nothing but hot air. It behooves the ones in Power to convince those not in power that they should all be " Equal " allowing the government to look after them there is no point in trying to elevate your self , just be a good little sheep and take what we give you we know whats best . All the while people like the Clintons, Pelosi , Sanders etc etc etc sitting in ivory towers with millions in the bank telling us that they know whats best.

It's sad really all these liberals in the USA have no idea that they are serving the Capitalist pigs they so hate , Republicans are Capitalist pigs yes but atleast they don't lie about it .

In short what I'm saying is the "liberals" in washington are only Liberals on TV if you think that AOC or Pelosi actually believe the utter bull# that comes out of there mouth well you have much to learn , even most regular citizens who are liberal in nature are only liberal untill there put into a situatuon where they don't need to be liberal . All of these people who hate the President think they hate him because of some personal reason, in reality you hate him because the Media has convinced you that you hate him , you don't know anything about the man except what you have been told it's not like you have sat in Trump tower and had a heart to heart with the man. Liberal minds are all the same they think what there told to think even if they never ever never ever admit it.

as always think you for your time .

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Well i think you have it all figured out except that the indoctrination starts in the schools. If it was as easy as fixing whats wrong with the media this could be solved very easily. It will take generations.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I actually was under the impression that Republicans courted the racist Democrats in the south and they are basically Trump supporters today. They left the Democrat party.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I’ve always considered myself a progressive liberal who also shared certain ideologies with conservatives and democrats. That was until they changed the definition of being progressive and liberal. My values haven’t changed much but I align more with conservatives than anyone else, currently.

Lots of liberals still around, just not under the current guise.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I actually was under the impression that Republicans courted the racist Democrats in the south and they are basically Trump supporters today. They left the Democrat party.

They never left the Democratic Party , they simply masquerade under a different facade . Politically the Democrats are far more effective far more vicious than the Right they always have been.

It's simple really instead of trying to Literally keep minorities down , they build walls and financial barriers to hold them in the most effective chains are chains you don't even know are there.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I understand and can relate to your frustration.

new topics

top topics

join