It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Probably a good time to talk about Revelations timeline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So scripture from the Hebrew point of view and Revelation is purely symbolical but not the timelines.

God put the timelines in there for a reason because from that we can discover all the pertinent happenings and their relative time to each other. It's true most people read Revelation and can't get the story they can tell you what's described in Revelation which is a scary story but then there's those timelines in there that are not symbolic.

It's an accurate to say that no man knows the day or the hour trust me on that one you see God put all those times buy math in Scripture 4 reasons create a new paragraph the end time Believers can be encouraged and tell the other we're in for a ride.

The famous midpoint where the temple gets coward in the abomination of desolation is set up that's also the day the UE hauling ass out of there to the east it's also the day the two witnesses are raised on public TV in front of the world.

That midpoint I'm speaking of his April 3 2021 take it from there men
edit on 11-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Got to have a temple by then Temple coming right up should get approved by the red heifer end of August and by Hanukkah December 11th or so should have a Temple dedication

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Halloween this year 2020 don't let your kids out that night

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Revelations.....the only book in the Bible by God the Father.....too!

The other books have men inspired by the Spirit.

This one is by the man upstairs!
edit on 11-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

"to say that no man knows the day or the hour"

Maybe not the exact day and hour but how about the day of Jezreel prophecy of Hosea? And it's timeline here.

Hosea 6-2
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
4 O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

According to the prophecy Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. For 2000 years approximately. Followed by the 1000 year "day of Jezreel". Now what else is prophesied to last a 1000 years? The reign of the saints in Revelation. I would propose that the day of Jezreel and the reign of the saints is the same event. Running under different names.

So my hypothesis is that since a nation of Israel was formed in 1948 and a case could be made that the "generation" mentioned in Matthew 24 could be interpreted as taking up to 80 years so then I would propose the nation of Israel is a fig leaf and the 1000 year reign of the saints starts around 2028.

edit on 11-8-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

The other books have men inspired by the Spirit.

This one is by the man upstairs!

Not by the Father, but by the Son, as the full title is "The Revelation of Jesus Christ."

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I can let the cat out of the bag now that I have shut it down......

My idea was a hard core 6 month advertisement for a 2020 Halloween Challenge. 3 people from different countries 24/7 online (for a small fee) the world could watch online for 72 hours as 3 people are locked in special prepared rooms over Halloween weekend. No TV, no radio, no music, no cellphones, no visits allowed, total isolation for 72 hours. Many more details to program but decided to not release the details due to the dangers involved..... word you are looking for is PREPARED ROOM, which I can not discuss.

Big bucks coming my way. Told this would be a big hit, etc.....

I had big money supporters behind this.....this was back in Feb/Mar 2020 then one day I call it all off. A lot of people were disappointed.

I thought about writing a thread on it but was afraid someone might be able to take it to the level I was prepared to do.

God spoke to me about this crazy idea and told me specially not to do it and explained why. Of course (though it hurt a little) I shut down everything that day. Pissed off people with money.

Long story short ..... had I done this ...... God told me I would have lost my salvation.

DS

edit on 12-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Why Not?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That day the pit is opened

originally posted by: abeverage

Why Not?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Apollyon empowered by the evil one

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

That day the pit is opened

originally posted by: abeverage

Why Not?

Meaning? I love Halloween and this year looks incredible too bad covid will make it low key...

posted on May, 4 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Any particular reason for adding an "s" at the end of Revelation?

posted on May, 16 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Feedback appreciated in The light(pin intended) for these: first if it were possible even the elect would be fooled(China has technology to create(?)a moon), would that not be signs and wonders in the heavens with possibility of deceiving the elect(?) and second if the content for the flix following are correct then splain the continuing "tribulation"(?????) seeking truth exclusively: youtu.be...
rumble.com...
youtu.be...

a reply to: rstrats

new topics

top topics

join