It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin said that his daughter was vaccinated with a new Russian vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: RussianTroll

I heard the Russians will cure cancer and diabetes next.

Many Americans think Russia is smarter than we are in some areas. That's all I have to say about that...

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lets hope that Russia has done the trick, to openly say that they have cracked it, and then fail to deliver , will make Putin appear to be stupid, this man is far from stupid. He has virtually said that he has tested it on his daughter, i doubt whether he would have let that happen if it had no substance. The west has so much conflicting information, all designed to allow a large pharmaceutical company to mega profit on the taxpayer when they reel something in. We are living in an age where media manipulation has trumped the investigative reporter so as far as unbiassed information goes were stuffed anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

During the "space race", Soviet doctrine put more importance on demonstrating superiority and concealing failure than on minimizing risk. Up until the Apollo 1 disaster the US followed the same program. The Soviets continued through their N1 disaster, even though the US had already beaten them to the Moon.

Maybe Russia has been upset by the success of SpaceX and feels a need, once again, to abandon caution in the search for prestige. Maybe it will work.
edit on 8/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Space X does nothing for anyone but the rich who can afford an overpriced, carnival ride. Private enterprise is surviving on Corporate welfare. We all know what happens if people get to dependent welfare and corporations are no exception. They think they are entitled.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Many Americans think Russia is smarter than we are in some areas. That's all I have to say about that...

Yeah, I feel bad for those Republicans who do.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

SpaceX now is putting astronauts on the ISS and bringing them back. For the past decade Russia has had a monopoly in this market.
www.businessinsider.com...

edit on 8/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join