It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left-Wing Prosecutors Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Looks like the NWO/Democrat Alliance is moving quickly !!

Now we see more patterns that indicate a definite conspiracy to usurp normalcy !!

Some local Cities (mostly Democrat) are bowing to criminal efforts to fuel more rioting and general lawlessness !!

All backed by big money and people who hide inside their own walls of safety !!

And of course we know the Democrat pattern of denouncing the rioting and looting all while actually supporting the whole thing !!

This article identifies the biggest culprits !! .... 😎💥

Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.

Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.

Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.

Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy in major cities not to prosecute specific crimes, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why these people want a 3rd world country. I get that it's for power and control, but it'll only last so long before they're overpowered by the millions they've left for dead. Is the ability to not think ahead some sort of qualification to be a registered democrat these days?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

S&F. It's all right out in the open now, for those who care to pay attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: M4nWithNoN4me

S&F. It's all right out in the open now, for those who care to pay attention.

The clip of the newspaper article in that video- the headline reads “...including murders, shootings, and s***** assaults...”

Are they censoring the word “sexual?!” What the hell?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Soros' people hand selected the leftiest of the left
and poured money in otherwise minor and unknown campaigns

imagine the good that man could do if he put a fraction of his money into rehab clinics and halfway houses and food banks. instead he subsidizes fracture in the USA. like a real-life James Bond villain. but not as kewl.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

No that's Tim trying to stay family friendly and to keep monetization on his channel.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So, someone's robbing you, attacking you, nope go # yourself, yet I guarantee if you # up on your taxes, they'll be at your door in a second.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You mean Obama’s shadow government is really behind all of this.

But since trumps in office... thanks trump... does it not work this way now?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I can't, for the life of me, figure out why these people want a 3rd world country. I get that it's for power and control, but it'll only last so long before they're overpowered by the millions they've left for dead. Is the ability to not think ahead some sort of qualification to be a registered democrat these days?

United Nations Agenda 21!

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

You mean Obama’s shadow government is really behind all of this.

But since trumps in office... thanks trump... does it not work this way now?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Left-Wing Prosecutors Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

Then blame someone else for creating the problem.

Standard left wing operating procedure.

new topics

top topics

join