It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion: My Theory and Opinion

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: nerbot

"Women and accountability rarely go hand in hand, and how do you think men feel when someone else decides to "kill" their child and they have little or no say in the matter?"

That's a two way street dude. After two abortions in my youth that I was solely responsible for, I had two children with my husband who then disappeared when both were babies. We had planned these kids and yet, that manchild couldn't cope and went to live on the streets and do drugs... so I had to raise them alone, no physical help, no financial help, not even a second parent to take them to give me a break. And that is really common, yet I am not blaming all men. One man did that damage.

I don't know who poisoned your mind but please think before you apply all that poison to the half the human race! No man or woman is bettered by the opposite sex slagging them off.

Really sad that a well thought out post got taken over by tired old guy cliches.

It is a shared responsibility and the onus is on the woman to make sure she knows who she is married too, there are many deadbeat dads out there that are immature and do not know how to handle kids, that is what the courtship process is supposed to for, to vet candidates for the position of husband and potential father. The truth is men lie and so do women about their goals prior to marriage. Sometimes they both say and do things before hand that change after the knot is tied. People change, but the issue is the woman has a right to choose. prior to contraception about conception and about carrying a fetus to full term. After the kid is born, the mother still retains the rights over the man because she gave birth. And whatever happens to the relationship is life after the fact.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
2 people yes...but sometimes one is an unwilling participant ...rape and molestation..the other poster claiming most women regret having an abortion.did not post a link...so I researched www.ucsf.edu... guess what 5 years after having an abortion 95% yes you heard me 95% said they still felt they made the right decision...even those who struggled with their decision.

one day I was reading stuff that the pro life side was saying..one of them said and I quote " you may regret having an abortion but you will NEVER regret having a child" well there are PLENTY of parents out there who regret having children, even parents who wanted their children and did not even consider abortion at the time.

how many women were conviced to not abort with this LIE and then RESENTED the child..abused the child..killed the child........they are even trying to take away hormonal birth control.....the audacity of those who lie and want to take choice away.....don't want an abortion don't have one...but you are NOT the boss of everyone...

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: spiritofsoul

And except most women never recover from the belief they killed their own child.

Women and accountability rarely go hand in hand, and how do you think men feel when someone else decides to "kill" their child and they have little or no say in the matter?

That’s pretty nasty
I guess that’s why people should be committed to each other before these things happen.
Truth is always, there are two people involved always

So pro abortion UC SAN Francisco lobbyists say they don’t regret it, really, truly, Big shock isn’t it hey?

But I disagree
And many others don’t think pro abortion figures are accurate from UC Dan Francisco the pro abortion group

www.lifenews.com...

www.nationalreview.com...

www.sarahpalin.com...

Don’t make the mistake I am pro or against, just sayin most women regret abortion

UC SAN Francisco did the research and they are pro abortion, studying is your friend
No doubt planned parenthood who sell baby parts like to sell those “women don’t regret aborting babies” figures either.
Can’t make money of non dead babies can yah?

edit on 11-8-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
In your opinion. You are a man making statements that prove my point.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Abortion is an attempt by satanists to abort Jesus. Simple as that

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Either you failed to read it and just replied to the headline or you really are determined to not have critical thinking,

Quite the ramble here. I stopped reading when you said you were male.

You've no clue because we...are men.

Women's perogative

It was not a ramble, it was a well thought out albeit quickly written after a conversation with my wife last night, that I needed to get out of my system. I have every clue that it is the woman's right if you had bothered to actually read what I wrote, but truthfully, you are exactly the man I am talking too, at least you got the prerogative part right.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
And.. your "theory" is pointless...you're not a woman. Nor qualified.

Let a woman explain my masculinity...or absense thereof...because of a opposite "opinion" of what it really is for me. Nope.

Even your op reeks of insensitivity...not a "theory".

Women deserve more than a man theorizing their side.

Lol.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker
Abortion is an attempt by satanists to abort Jesus. Simple as that

That’s pretty crazy, you might want to rethink everything you think.
Hurt, lonely, scared women choose abortion because of pressure, religious nutters, hmmm, and other circumstances.

Show some compassion, judgemental crazy christians are worse than abortions

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritofsoul
a reply to: Bluntone22
In your opinion. You are a man making statements that prove my point.

As long as men are part of the process their opinion should count.
If you prefer the her body her choice viewpoint then I prefer that she should have chosen not to get pregnant.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

Give it some time to sink in

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Give it some time to sink in

I did! You're still "Out of Balance" as Your name suggests

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

That must be the way it is

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Abortion is a womans choice really, although I do think with a grace period mind you.

Wth half of nine month, again...carry the one..an..it 4.5.
Splitting things in half worked for Solomon like babies, or how the Pope split South America worked.
edit on 11-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritofsoul

Nope. You. Male. Opinion on women's rights.

Period

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Abortion should be a choice of both parents. Children can also be put up for adoption. There's a market for that.
edit on 12-8-2020 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Specimen88

Abortion should be a choice of both parents. Children can also be put up for adoption. There's a market for that.

Well in a perfect scenario of love an happiness it should be up to both parents, but at the end of the day it the woman who decides if she wants the mans baby or not.

Also adoption is optional, but what is the point of having a baby if one not willing to go the extra miles to ensure their well being, by sacrificing theirs to ensure a proper childhood?

Which why I'm 50/50 on the subject, some folks say they shouldnt, acting like it their. Well if that's the case, they should take of the kids then since it their business.
edit on 12-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
As a woman, of course it is the woman's ultimate choice. If possible, it SHOULD be a discussion between both parties, of course.

But lets face some facts.
Like, abortion, in some form, has been around for thousands of years. Women from every continent knew of the correct herbs and dosage, to take care of an unwanted pregnancy. There were risks of course, many more than there are today.
And today, unlike even back in the 70's and 80's, when women were doing some dangerous things to abort, we have
the morning after pill.
Do you consider that an abortion? Personally, I do not. But I do believe the pill should be in vending machines, for $1.00, all over the world. Seems like it would pretty much end the need for debate on abortion.

No matter what side of the debate you're on, just remember, you aren't in that woman's shoes, you don't know her mind, and you certainly can't know, how her decision may affect her years later.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Thank you. You too. God Bless

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join