It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Terrorist Leader Says LOOTING is Taking REPARATIONS.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fracta7

It is time to remove these animals from western society.

Western civilization is on life support and this ridiculous hegemony is going to be the end of it.

Western civilisation has been beaten into a state of apologetic subjection.

Time for strong leadership putting SWJ's and activists back where they belong.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Reparations?

For what?

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Reparations?

For what?

Lol!!! Quite......

For something that may or may not have happened many generations before

they were even born.

Assumptions? and you know what they do..........

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Who cares. The stores they are looting already signalled their support for BLM and the looting, so let them fork over the cost to replace the goods and fix the damage. I fail to see why it's my problem that rootless globalist executives and the companies pushing woke nonsense and a defacto social credit system, are being victimized by their pet minorities. I hope blacks burn down their cities, communities, and loot every store of every business that ever voiced support for them or fired a white man for expressing right wing views, or donated to a Democrat cause, or denied opportunity to whites in favor of diversity.

Then I hope no federal funds go to repaying them, and i hope the tax payers of those Democrat cities are forced to deal with the consequences of their beliefs.

originally posted by: carewemust
Tuesday, August 11, 2020

In Chicago and other cities, leaders of the Black Lives Matter terrorist group have been organizing rioting and looting, since early June. Yesterday, a BLM leader-spokesperson justified the actions of looters.

At least one organizer called the looting tantamount to "reparations."

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,” said Ariel Atkins, a BLM organizer, according to NBC Chicago. “That makes sure that person has clothes.”

“That is reparations,” Atkins continued. “Anything they want to take, they can take it, because these businesses have insurance.”
More at: www.foxnews.com...

Doesn't his reasoning sound similar to what Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said about the New York City Looting? She said the looters need "bread", or something to that effect.

Apparently, the Black Lives Matter group feels that breaking the law to make businesses and society pay a price for past or present injustices, is the best method to effect change, while simultaneously obtaining reparations.

No wonder Attorney General William Barr stated (Sunday) that radical Liberal Groups (BLM, ANTIFA) are using "Urban Guerilla Warfare" in an attempt to change society...and are being shielded and abetted by the Liberal Media.

It won't work. The police (who haven't been defunded) need to start using teargas against them. The type of gas that will make them puke for a couple of days. That would deter most of these homegrown terrorists from coming out over and over again, to riot and loot.

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One of Macy's anchor stores in the country has decided to pull up stakes and leave Chicago, due to BLM incited rioting and looting.

wgntv.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join