It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Matter Terrorist Leader Says LOOTING is Taking REPARATIONS.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Wouldn't you just love to know how many come from the same bloodline of the hundreds of black slave owners from back then? In South Carolina alone, there were 171 black slaveholders. William Ellison was the largest slaveholder in Sumter County, SC and he had 5 kids and 4 of those kids had kids and so on and so forth so there are lots of people just from that family who are descended from slaveholders. That's not to mention the other 170 or the thousands of black slaveholders in all of the other states.
edit on 11-8-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Unfettered capitalism is not the solution of course (we still need to place reasonable restrictions on Moguls and Multi-nationals), we have to have social safety nets in place to protect the weak or needy. But the far-left direction that the U.S. is currently headed in, is the anti-solution IMHO.

We know you guys believe that, what we don't know is why you keep insisting on the same madness that brought us here.

All I see is the usual moronic demonization in lieu of the mere ability to debate issues in depth. Which would be as pathetic as fck as it could be, my dear former ATSliens. And we all know it.
edit on 11-8-2020 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: carewemust

In related news:

our more greedy looter morons will gladly pay reparations once the guillotines are out again, but it will be too late by then. Which one of you is free from any kind of looting whatsoever, and who will throw the first stone?

Epic loot to you!

Whooooosh is all the OP heard of that.

Yep, the sound of falling off the deep end and hitting the sludge at the bottom is all we heard when that poster tried to justify stealing and robbing stores that other people own. It's so stupid it's really not worth a response.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I had a 6x Great Grandfather killed in the Civil War.

He was a Union Soldier !!

My Family wants reparations !!!!!!! 😃

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
We have the normal people here, as all the normal stupid people are with you of course.
Tell that to "your friend", as if you had any.

That's how terrorist groups like bLM exist. They attract people with no life and no friends, rejects, and they make them feel like they're somebody. That's how Charles Manson sucked in the dummards, too.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not saying I told ya, but... told ya!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

And every elected official letting this happen should be put in jail for aiding and abetting.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
True
Very true

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So, you have a 'leader' of what it admittedly a terrorist group, in this country that is telling their members, and the government, that looting and destruction is ok, and doing so publicly.

Arrest this MF and lets get back to taking control of our cities.

Holy crap, it is unbelievable how much we can take before the public takes it in their own hands.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That's not gonna happen unless this pours over into red cities ran by right wing mayors who don't demand police to stand down. There's a reason they stick to the blue hellhole 3rd world cities.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh good; I'm glad the issue of reparations has finally been resolved. Now that they have been paid through these acts of looting over the last few months we can expect the matter to be dropped going forward.

Since the lootings have already occurred its quite a cheap solution to an age old problem.

edit on 11-8-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

When exactly did we lose you to the oligarchy, if I may ask? Was it your vote for an alleged outsider and underdog against neoliberal oppression and globalism?

Huh. That's weird, innit?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Frankly, I am all for this. My dream is to see every major US Metro Area become a new Detroit and/or Flint Michagan.

The businesses will leave; the office workers will leave and these animals will find themselves in firm control of an empty dead zone of economic dispair.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I had a 6x Great Grandfather killed in the Civil War.

He was a Union Soldier !!

My Family wants reparations !!!!!!! 😃

My ancestors died fighting the Democrat slaveholders too.
I should be able to go loot a Nordstrom.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: carewemust

Apparently, the Black Lives Matter group feels that breaking the law to make businesses and society pay a price for past or present injustices, is the best method to effect change, while simultaneously obtaining reparations.

No wonder Attorney General William Barr stated (Sunday) that radical Liberal Groups (BLM, ANTIFA) are using "Urban Guerilla Warfare" in an attempt to change society...and are being shielded and abetted by the Liberal Media.

Since when is the present responsible for the past.......

I refuse to take responsibility for what anyone did in the past (before I was even

born) I'm sure these BLM activists have had relatives is the past who never led

exemplary lives? Are they prepared to make reparation for them?

It won't work. The police (who haven't been defunded) need to start using teargas against them. The type of gas that will make them puke for a couple of days. That would deter most of these homegrown terrorists from coming out over and over again, to riot and loot.

Too true they need to be treated for what they ARE plain 'terrorists' locked away

from decent ordinary people.

How about this, if they start asking for reparations from the black warlords of the tribes that enslaved blacks and sold them to muslims of Northern Africa and then to the whites, then maybe I would consider paying attention to what they're saying. But this is what happens when you have a system that has been injecting the sense of parasitic life style with welfare cheques, free this, free that. You end up with a lazy group of people who look only for handouts.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

“I don’t care if someone decides to loot a Gucci or a Macy’s or a Nike store, because that makes sure that person eats,

They make food products?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Which of the looters were held as slaves? I’ll wait while you pick out those that are over 155 years old....

Now if there was a demand for reparations for being held to a status quo versus legitimate assistance to better one’s self...but then again are not all people given equal opportunity of basic public education? So is a resource being squandered that places a person at disadvantage? This of course has nothing to do with race so much as culture and individual choices.

Some will say public schools are indoctrination camps. But they do teach basic things like reading. You can read intelligent material or driveling propaganda. Again personal choice and ineligible for reparations. Theft is not forced reparation, Defending it as such is to punish success. Without a chance at success why bother to try to advance? If the people that hire others to work say “Nope, not worth it” are the poor going to magically materialize enough cash to start hiring others?

You can use the predator and prey analogy if you want, just remember that there is always a bigger fish that will eat the small fish. Or in a dog eat dog world, a bear will come out ahead.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Wouldn't you just love to know how many come from the same bloodline of the hundreds of black slave owners from back then? In South Carolina alone, there were 171 black slaveholders. William Ellison was the largest slaveholder in Sumter County, SC and he had 5 kids and 4 of those kids had kids and so on and so forth so there are lots of people just from that family who are descended from slaveholders. That's not to mention the other 170 or the thousands of black slaveholders in all of the other states.

Frankly I don't give a dam!!

I don't care what *anyone's* g, g, g, grand relatives has done, whatever

their colour religion or nationality that is in the long gone past, we are

where we are and I personally judge a person on how *they* themselves

present.

I see character in people who dont have to justify themselves by pulling

rank or race.

Reply to Dug88

My thoughts exactly!

edit on 11-8-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Frankly, I am all for this. My dream is to see every major US Metro Area become a new Detroit and/or Flint Michagan.

The businesses will leave; the office workers will leave and these animals will find themselves in firm control of an empty dead zone of economic dispair.

Actually Detroit is really not as bad as some of these other cities like Chicago or Seattle or Portland.
For some reason, Detroit has been spared the complete breakdown and unrest.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I don't care either, but the irony......... Ohhhhhh the succulent irony.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join