It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bidens wins the President what sre your thoughts

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
If Biden was President? It would mean a continuation of corruption throughout the world. It means no more freedom. A slave planet. Satanism. Deterioration. Violence. Loss of life and liberty.

I really hope you are being sarcastic!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Some will not Deprogramme, and maybe will go out fighting for their messiah.

By 'go out fighting' do you mean posting on the internet a lot?

Have to wait and see. Some of his followers are pretty crazy with their creepy Christian patrioism vibe they have going. But as he is a cult leader, then of course this can escalate in a bad way.

LOL you got leftist causes burning and looting cities for 60 days but you are worried about Christians LOL. Dont worry lil feller even if they protest it will be peaceful

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Have to wait and see. Some of his followers are pretty crazy with their creepy Christian patrioism vibe they have going. But as he is a cult leader, then of course this can escalate in a bad way.

LOL you got leftist causes burning and looting cities for 60 days but you are worried about Christians LOL. Dont worry lil feller even if they protest it will be peaceful

See, they have you thinking thst the left and right is good vs evil. The devil vs God. You are bloody brainwashed!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: musicismagic

A lot of self righteous right wing nutshell snowflakes that already have full blown BDS crying and call it a rigged election.
Same as the far left in 2016.
The US political system is now set to always be a sham. This is all a joke for multi billionaire d bags to gain the weak minded income.
Most users here refuse or just are too ignorant to see the writing on the wall.

When Obama one, you did not see that. You saw the Right accept that he was president, then bitch about his actions.

The comparison is stark. The left pisses and moans, complains about everything but actual policy, and using childish insults like "orange" non stop to keep from having to actually have any substance in their debates.

Not that the right puts much substance in debates. They troll hard too. But the point is that we have history proving what each side does when their side loses hotly contested elections. And its anything but the nonsense you just said.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

To be fair Trumps not called for a holly crusade yet, so there is that.

Unfortunately though, if Trump decides to scream "Go get em, God says so".

A significant amount of rightwing racists will use the endorsement for there purposes, belief in God or otherwise.

Not the majority of Christians all the same, but some of them are going to tick that box, huff, puff, and attempt to blow a house down.

Especially if he starts screaming voter fraud ta boot and refuses to depart if/when he losses.
edit on 11-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If Biden was President? It would mean a continuation of corruption throughout the world. It means no more freedom. A slave planet. Satanism. Deterioration. Violence. Loss of life and liberty.

I don't htink he is. Trump has had tens of millions spent investigating him. Nothing. Well, except that the investigators are being proven to have acted illegally. But not Trump. The worse you have on Trump is the emoluments clause. Which is valid, but just barely (and, if im being honest, irrelevant. How many politicians on both sides enter politics dead broke, and are soon millionaires....how rich did Obama get while he was POTUS?)

Meanwhile Biden has Ukraine. The nation where he publicly admitted to meddling in their internal affairs inappropriately. The nation where his son made millions. And while we are at it...we have his son too. The one that paid half million last week in tax fees despite having no job and not being able to provide support for his illegitimate child.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I can only think of one wingnut here who might(mr nuke everyone), the rest are hot air

You mean that the rest that threaten may be keyboard commandoes. Many more are silent.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The worse you have on Trump is the emoluments clause.

May I RIP in that one.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I don't htink he is. Trump has had tens of millions spent investigating him. Nothing. Well, except that the investigators are being proven to have acted illegally. But not Trump. The worse you have on Trump is the emoluments clause. Which is valid, but just barely (and, if im being honest, irrelevant. How many politicians on both sides enter politics dead broke, and are soon millionaires....how rich did Obama get while he was POTUS?)

Meanwhile Biden has Ukraine. The nation where he publicly admitted to meddling in their internal affairs inappropriately. The nation where his son made millions. And while we are at it...we have his son too. The one that paid half million last week in tax fees despite having no job and not being able to provide support for his illegitimate child.

Yes yes. The right say terrible things about the left, and the left say terrible things about the right. But what do they all have in common? They have power, and wealth. Go go the same parties, and part of the same societies, and they are playing the public sith their games if goid and evil.

That's the truth of the matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

definitely not sarcasm. That is legitimately their plan. Wake up.

complete slavery of the human race and the complete ownership of the planet by the FED.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: Jay-morris

definitely not sarcasm. That is legitimately their plan. Wake up.

complete slavery of the human race and the complete ownership of the planet by the FED.

Ok, and Lord Trump is the shinning light. Sent here by God, or so the Christian patriots say.

Its a cult!!
edit on 11-8-2020 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
BIDEN says he is open to allowing big donors to be "envoys" in his White House.

www.politico.com...

Special Interests will decide our fate.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I will become a communist, tear up the Constitution and demand free stuff, UBI, free housing, a free car, I will rat out my neighbors for extra food, I will hoard food and gold and silver, and demand free healthcare.
I always like your comments, they shoe the truth of the spoiled anti American, which you are not.You are one thst puts the American flag up on all holidsys 😍✌️
edit on 0800000026542020-08-11T14:54:26-05:00542608pm2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I will become a communist, tear up the Constitution and demand free stuff, UBI, free housing, a free car, I will rat out my neighbors for extra food, I will hoard food and gold and silver, and demand free healthcare.
I always like your comments, they shoe the truth of the spoiled anti American, which you are not.You are one thst puts the American up on all holidsys 😍✌️

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Why are we even contemplating this?

Biden will not win.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It will be Biden's 1984 back to the future society agenda 😃

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I always like your comments, they shoe the truth of the spoiled anti American, which you are not.You are one thst puts the American up on all holidsys 😍✌️
yeah you're coming says what makes this form stay alive you know like you got a A lot of punch to your emotional actions on your posting which is very good I think so I mean you come across like you're joking but down deep I mean you love America and you love the politician that is in charge of leading your life but actually you lead your own life so you don't pay attention to whatever the politicians are telling you what to do

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
My thoughts
1. Federal policy on the covid virus that follows scientists recommendations taking into account how to open businesses while remaining safe
2. Tax the super rich
3. Reinstate the environmental regulations that Trump has dismantled
4. Health insurance reform so there is an affordable option for people who are not insured
5. Improve international relationships
6. Start rebates again for fuel efficient cars, solar panels etc
7. Come up with a Federal policy about energy that makes renewable energy the primary focus.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well, Biden just picked Kamala Harris is his running mate so my thoughts are that if Biden wins, she's your president.

You're screwed.

(post by Ophiuchus 13 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join