It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bidens wins the President what sre your thoughts

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Like it or not, America is as connected to the rest of the planet, via infrastructure and mass transit hubs like every other nation on the globe.

And your nations, not crap, just young, she's simply experiencing growing pains, whilst coming to terms with the fact that the country, just like many others around the globe, was build on the blood and backs of others less privileged.

Your not screwed, your simply growing, and that can be painful, as unfortunate as the case may be.

America will be just fine after the wind is burped out this century.

edit on 11-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Like it or not, America is as connected to the rest of the planet, via infrastructure and mass transit hubs like every other nation on the globe.

And your nations, not crap, just young, she's simply experiencing growing pains, whilst coming to terms with the fact that the country, just like many others around the globe, was build on the blood and backs of others less privileged.

Your not screwed, your simply growing, and that can be painful, as unfortunate as the case may be.

What BS but at least you believe in something ...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What BS but at least you believe in something ...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

BS is humanity's bread and butter putnam6.

For one thing, capitalism cannot function without a modicum of BS.

As to my belief in something, well apparently its better than nothing.

America will be just fine once you empty that Trump nappie that's bursting at the seams. x

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I keep telling y’all this but

The Tree of Liberty will be refreshed.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If Biden wins, the devastation will be 10x worse than when Obama was elected 2x 🆘

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

That would depend on what you are defending against i suppose.

But if its the government, the answer to both questions, is a resounding "no" I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think if Biden wins he will inherit a load of issues to take on both he and the VP, so it will be concentration time either way if many seriously want to climb out the ocean swamp that has grew over the last few years.

a reply to: musicismagic
I don't know sometimes if many realize what EA*RTH top surface inhabitants/humans are up against.
We are experiencing bio exposure.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

That would depend on what you are defending against i suppose.

But if its the government, the answer to both questions, is a resounding "no" I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Buy more guns, buy body armer, obtain ammo. Found a small house in a rural lower midwest town. Will wait it out and fight to the death if necessary.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Redhead6971

Why wait around? Why not be proactive with all that hoarded ammo?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

If the US people elect Biden, its proof positive the population is too stupid to manage a Republic and the One Party Nation, tied at the waist to the CCP will be born. The working middle class and small business owners will be beggard and broken and the economy will plummet into free-fall Depression.

Then of course, as if on cue, the CCP will release another deadly pandemic.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Redhead6971

Why wait around? Why not be proactive with all that hoarded ammo?

Unlike modern Democrat domestic terrorists, most responsible gun owners do not want violence but we will defend ourselves to the death.

We won't start the war but we will damn sure end it. Violently.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
We won't start the war but we will damn sure end it. Violently.

Well, I guess you'll be waiting around a long time for your wet dream civil war since there won't be one.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
👍
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's like battle of the impedents, both choices are so bad one can only assume that this is all staged.

Out of 330 million Americans the best candidates they have to put forward are those 2 clowns.

Something just doesn't add up.

How do you figure? Trump has given nearly every promise he made. Something Americans haven't experienced since the 80's. People may hate Trump, but how could you hate what he's done for this country?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I always wondered how much so many who talk simply about killing believe in a higher power.

A telepathic higher power that can completely read their consciousness and intentions.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

A telepathic higher power that may have influence on the souls and the direction souls go after temporary flesh is no more.
Or if they deeply hope it all ends at death as to not face ramifications associated with judgment.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Maybe we should all gather together and destroy liberal cities to get their attention.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

You're overthinking it, they're just loud mouth internet yahoos who won't do a thing ever.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Accept, there own styles of government, and regimes in place, were there to screw them over, during, and after, any intervention or police action, the USA decided to through there way.

What do you imagine happened to those poor souls should they have stepped out of line?

That would be a summary execution, and if they were lucky before they were tortured.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join