It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bidens wins the President what sre your thoughts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
First we will see a lot of top brass retire from the military. Next we will see a state of confusion in the White House. Next public appearances of Biden will be non existant. Then we can expect the unexected which is ATS members thoughts. Pour it on on guys .
edit on Tue Aug 11 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Symbols removed from title

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
lots more free money from the fed. tons and tons. endless amounts of free money for anyone with stocks, gold, silver and bitcoin.
it will be the easiest time to make money in the history of the world. But the dollar will collapse much faster.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

A lot of self righteous right wing nutshell snowflakes that already have full blown BDS crying and call it a rigged election.
Same as the far left in 2016.
The US political system is now set to always be a sham. This is all a joke for multi billionaire d bags to gain the weak minded income.
Most users here refuse or just are too ignorant to see the writing on the wall.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I honestly think it will be the end of America. I know, people say that every election. But I'm saying it now. I don't see how Biden couldve ran things 20 years ago. As it is now he is just a rubber stamp for the insane progressives.
If Biden wins I will either become a radical freedom fighter or move to Switzerland. Both are terrifying but realistic possibilities for me.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Most users here refuse or just are too ignorant to see the writing on the wall.

This is ATS, not the Huffington Post.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   
It's like battle of the impedents, both choices are so bad one can only assume that this is all staged.

Out of 330 million Americans the best candidates they have to put forward are those 2 clowns.

Something just doesn't add up.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I honestly think it will be the end of America. I know, people say that every election. But I'm saying it now. I don't see how Biden couldve ran things 20 years ago. As it is now he is just a rubber stamp for the insane progressives.
If Biden wins I will either become a radical freedom fighter or move to Switzerland. Both are terrifying but realistic possibilities for me.
I glad l wont be there to see the confusion. Oh and u can bet no more US passports issue to average joe.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Trump was asked to be the president by the military. Hillary couldn't win, because if they would rig the election for her, military would take over.

same is going on now, democrats know they can't win regardless of the candidate, and they're even fully aware that vote by mail won't help either. and even if it would, again, military.

so it's either Trump or military, there will be no democratic president. the question remains, what's their play - because so far they're acting like a bunch of kids that know they've lost and are just throwing a tantrum for maximum damage, and unfortunately they're smarter than that, so there has to be a plan we're unaware of. possibly involving killing Trump to cause even more chaos.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

: musicismagic

Trump was asked to be the president by the military. Hillary couldn't win, because if they would rig the election for her, military would take over.

Citation required ?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Qanon.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
If Biden wins so do the globalists. Expect the lock downs in Melbourne to go nation wide. If I am lucky I might get a cell next to Julian Assange.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

Qanon.

Really ! lol ok then I'm sorry I asked.
edit on 11-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Qanon.

if you would do a minimal amount of research, you would see that both Trump and Flynn follow Q and are working together with him. judging by the events surrounding Trump's election, Flynn was on the team that asked him out in the first place. and now he seems to be back in business again.

do you really think that without support from the military intelligence community, Trump would be still alive? after winning and pissing off basically everyone that was there to piss off? not a chance.

he's got some serious support behind the scenes and they won't allow the past 4 years to go to waste.
edit on 11/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

if you would do a minimal amount of research, you would see that both Trump and Flynn follow Q 

Oh boy, nobody could have known, like who knew. Nobody knew this was possible, nobody ever knew such a thing was possible, I did though I know lots of stuff.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Qanon.

if you would do a minimal amount of research, you would see that both Trump and Flynn follow Q and are working together with him. judging by the events surrounding Trump's election, Flynn was on the team that asked him out in the first place. and now he seems to be back in business again.

do you really think that without support from the military intelligence community, Trump would be still alive? after winning and pissing off basically everyone that was there to piss off? not a chance.

he's got some serious support behind the scenes and they won't allow the past 4 years to go to waste.

Its crazy to me how they don't want Q to be real, yet all you have to do is look at JFK's grave.
Plus Trump, Pence, Flynn, Trump Jr, and Eric Trump have all confirmed they are in.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Opinions are subject to change as events unfold and new information is discovered.

Pay close attention to his VP pick because if Biden wins she will be our president. She will also be a charismatic face dancing to the choreography of the authoritarians in the background.

Tensions will escalate as claims of mass voter fraud become a major talking point. Riots and demonstrations will only become more violent.

Depending on what Congress looks like after the elections they will pass sweeping legislation that fundamentally transforms every fabric of American society without any pushback from the president.

Eventually a totalitarian state may arise whether from the left or from the right in response to the left.

Maybe that's over the top doom and gloom.

Basically, if Biden wins I think we are screwed.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

If Biden wins, it would prove that most Americans are as dumb and stupid as Democrat strategists say we are, when they're addressing Democrat leaders in meetings, and at retreats.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

My thoughts if biden wins: First " We're so screwed." Second: Within a month +/- you will see the corona virus suddenly be declared to be not so bad and disappear from the news. Third: He won't be in office that long. Within six months +/- biden will have an "accident" or some medical condition and have to leave office, leaving us with a president we did not elect.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Trump will lose this election and BIDEN will be the new president through mail in ballot fraud.

This has been predicted by many who have seen this in a lucid dream, including the mayhem and killing that will follow after the election.

Once the smoke clears in a few weeks......Martial law to follow.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
There will be outrage. Patriots will flood the streets in their mobility scooters seeking justice on the 300,000,000 illegals who voted by mail for Biden and the next President after him. You may even see crazy people say they'll come back from overseas to shoot a mofo or two with their .50cal sniper rifle.

Or, nothing will happen, our rights will continue to be eroded at the same rate they are now and deficit spending will go up in lockstep, A.K.A. it will be another sunny day in America.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join