It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny Song No-Biden Sent To Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This got forwarded to me by a buddy who lives down in Florida (hope its OK I post this here)

It actually does a good job going over Biden's crazy statements, funniest part this was posted Oct of 2019

25K "thumb up"
and only 1.4K "thumb down"

Funny how these sort of numbers keep popping up left and right

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Super Freak parody

The guy's a Super Creep!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns
And just think, that song is a throwback to Biden's best days.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Those videos are super painful to watch.

A couple serious questions to all the Democrat supporters.......

This is the best candidate you got?
If so, do you really believe he will beat Trump?
If so, how will he beat him without cheating?

Last question.....what color is the sky in your world?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Good laugh. Want to say good ending to a happy day... I can not. I will have to try to unsee the sniffer. Snf for somethin true and entertaining

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Joe must have great power, or, he is simply a man that we all love to hate, and that is the reason for his status.
There is a reason that they are running him against Trump. And it’s not stupidity.
edit on 11-8-2020 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Joe must have great power, or, he is simply a man that we all love to hate, and that is the reason for his status.
There is a reason that they are running him against Trump. And it’s not stupidity.

I'm inclined to agree. Joe is too easy to make fun of, too easy to laugh at. He's just too easy a target, The folks running that show are either incredibly, unfathomably clueless and stupid or they are deeply evil and cunning. A suspicion keeps popping up in my mind.

What if they are all playing the same game? What it Trump is controlled opposition, part of the game, and he knows it? What if he's in on it as much as the Pelosi/Schumer crowd. What if the idea is to polarize society so much and convince the right that they need a president with nearly unlimited power, then use that power to establish a truly fascist regime?

What if Biden was chosen precisely because he was sure to look so bad that he would galvanize the masses behind Trump and make him look like some kind of messiah that would and could save us all from destruction? Wouldn't such a saviour be worthy of nearly unlimited power and authority to protect us all? Then, they have their man in position to do what they want and those who would have been opposition are suddenly on board.

Just a brain fart there. But ... What if?

:
edit on 2020 8 11 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

President already has the Constitutional power to be a dictator. It is limited, but still there.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

President already has the Constitutional power to be a dictator. It is limited, but still there.

I disagree. The structure of gov't is designed to prevent that by using the checks and balances that are built into the system. Granted, the structure is falling apart. We have a judicial that has usurped legislative powers and creates laws by fiat. We have a legislative branch that is fighting to take down and usurp the executive branch. The result of that is an executive branch that has to not work with (as is the ideal) but fight against the other two in order to preserve its own place in the system and ideally maintain the order. As that structure breaks down, then the potential for what you suggest happens. E.g., the use of executive orders to counter the overreach of the judicial and legislative branches can turn into abuse that culminates in dictatorial power.

But, no, the president does not, when the system works as it should, have "power to be a dictator."

But, maybe that's what they are working for collectively.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Think this couldn’t be used a bit? Especially in conjunction relocating troops. So long as Congress keeps all branches active, the President controls them and can reposition including world wide withdrawal to the US. Also being in charge of all law enforcement doesn’t hurt his power either. But this is the big one...

Excerpt from Article 2, Section 3:
he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper

Global Pandemic pretty much captures the idea of an extraordinary occasion.

new topics

top topics

join