It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoga and Tantra

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
May Cause Dizziness, Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery

From a fellow ATS member via U2U:
I read your post on HCR. The one time I did try the techniques described, it left me... --hard to explain so I will just toss out some words that "almost fit"-- disconnected, confused, vulnerable. Anyway, perhaps I missed something, or perhaps I missed nothing at all.

I don't recall personally experiencing what you described when I first started, but it's been a while so I may have forgotten. It can be disorienting to focus your mind on visualizing energy instead of bodily functions, etc. LadyV mentioned a similar reaction, but it seems to have passed.

Be aware that any form of meditation can bring out subconscious issues that are normally suppressed, so keep an eye on that. Some of those issues you can work through yourself, some issues you might find easier to confront with the help of others. The choice is always yours.

Externally, if you are normally in contact with or plagued by certain kinds of spirits, they may react to your radiance. However, they are probably already there anyway if that's the case, and just not as noticeable.

I wouldn't be paranoid about it, but in all spiritual matters, I urge declaring your personal sovereignty at all times and surrendering it to no other being.

Nobody but you has a right to be in your mind except you, and by your own volition, you can deny entry to any uninvited “guests”.

Remember that you always belong to yourself. Only you can give that away -- and even then, you can take yourself back whenever you allow yourself to.

Some less-than-honest spirits would falsely have you believe otherwise, but the gift the Creator gave you is yours forever and cannot be taken from you.

Unearthly Possessions

I will understand if you reject this warning, because many religions demand that you do precisely what I am warning against, but there's a reason for requiring servitude to a “god” or other being (an insidious reason, in my opinion), and I advise watching out for inadvertent sorcery achieved through religious means. Been there, done that.

Surrendering your will, self or volition to any other being, yes, even “Jesus” or whatnot, is essentially opening the door to having other spirits control you. The common word for that is “possession”.

Whether “Jesus”, “angels” or “demons”, spiritual possession is still spiritual possession, and I am adamantly and forever opposed to it in any form.

But what you do or whom you serve is up to you -- until you give that choice away (but again, never let anyone deceive you into thinking you can't “take yourself back”).

Your true Creator requires only that you be who you were created to be: yourself, and nothing more nor less. All others are impostors.

Anyway, enough about that, because this is about radiant meditation, not sorcery -- though they sometimes get intertwangled.

Practicing any form of meditation will tend to heighten your sensitivity to others and spirits that are always around you. They are always there, meditation simply gives you awareness you otherwise ignore.

Though some spirits may seem fearsome, you need never fear them. They radiate fear because they are afraid, and hold no power over you that you do not grant them.

They used to bother me often, but not anymore, as I will explain below.

Spirits of love, on the other hand, will never seek to scare you or control you. They will simply share their light with you, and through that, you may both grow.

The Power Of Light

I have found that Love and Light are basically the same thing, which is Truth, or knowledge of our true selves.

Fear and Darkness, on the other hand are the opposite, which is Deceit, or ignorance of our true selves.

I point these things out because HCR is a practice of focusing and manipulating radiance, which is light, which is love, which is truth, which is knowledge of our true selves.

When you practice HCR, you are walking the path of Light.

Brothers And Sisters In Darkness

We all walk paths of light and darkness, so don't beat yourself up if you make mistakes or run into trouble. Nobody's perfect, after all.

Do not fear if you encounter people or spirits that seek to frighten you. They radiate fear because they are afraid.

If I am right (and hey, I could be wrong, but I don't think so in this case), all spirits are your brothers and sisters, every last one, which means that we are all family.

At any given time, some of us are on the portions of our paths that lead through light, others are in darkness for now. I walked in darkness for many, many years. This is a subject I know well.

But we are all family, all children of the Creator, all bear the seal of the Creator on our souls and we are all truly immortal -- indestructible and eternal. We are all indispensable to Creation, and not a single one of us is worthless or unnecessary.

Never forget that.

When I meet a dark spirit, I send it love and try to let it know we are family. They usually recoil and flee, but I pray that at least a spark of hope is planted each time that happens. In some cases, I suspect that may very well be so.

No one is beyond salvation. No one is beyond hope. There is always hope -- all claims otherwise are lies. I will never abandon my brothers and sisters to darkness, and will always seek ways to help them become free of their torment.

No other path is tolerable to me.

Love and fear are things you gain more of by giving them away. Love, and fear not.

Go with Love and Light.

[edit on 4/16/2005 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi Agent Orange,

Originally posted by Agent Orange
Many people concentrate on the Heart, or Anahata Chakra. What makes the practice so important is that we live in a culture that tends to be 'selfish', and we have trouble giving of ourselves. The heart can only survive if it shares it's blood with the body on which it depends. A heart that horded it's blood would die.

Actually, most people who pursue chakra work do so for the projection of energies and for psychic awareness, not to improve their Fourth or Heart Chakra energies per se. Clairvoyant perception is received via the Sixth or Forehead Chakra -- also referred to as the Third Eye; while Clairaudience or hearing telepathic messages is received via the Fifth or Throat Chakra. Gut feelings (i.e., Clairsentience) stems from the Third or Solar Plexus Chakra.

You are quite right that our culture is generally selfish.

Originally posted by Agent Orange
Does anybody here work with the 'higher chakras', like the 5th or 6th? While the 4th is an important step for people today,isn't the 5th chakra the beginning of genuine spiritual awareness?

The term "genuine spiritual awareness" is a heated and often debated issue.

My understanding (and that of Solist Mystics) is that the essence of spiritual growth is centered around the ability to love genuinely and deeply; this includes feeling compassion for others. In most metaphysical schools of thought, the "higher" energy centers are the Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Chakras. We disagree with this precisely because of where love and compassion is felt in the body -- in the Heart Chakra.

Love and compassion is what dictates evolution, not psychic awareness or channeling ability.

[edit on 17-4-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
Paul_Richard, so why is it that you have a false belief structure regarding things like 911 etc?.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
ThePunisher,

Keep to the issues addressed in this discussion. There are other threads whereby you can further your political agenda and bash the US government.

This is not one of those places

Mr Richards,

Hey, i have to ask, why did you try to put words in my mouth there with your responses?.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Because I know you all too well. :shk:

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Doubt that, hence you wouldnt feel the need to try and put cheap political labels and words in my mouth.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
May Cause Dizziness, Do Not Operate Heavy Machinery

I agree with you Majic. Whether you are channeling Spirit or doing Heart Chakra Radiance, it is important not to operate heavy machinery or perform other dangerous tasks until one slowly becomes accustomed to the process. Actually, it is prudent to NEVER do dangerous tasks when channeling and/or Radiating.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic

From a fellow ATS member via U2U:
I read your post on HCR. The one time I did try the techniques described, it left me... --hard to explain so I will just toss out some words that "almost fit"-- disconnected, confused, vulnerable. Anyway, perhaps I missed something, or perhaps I missed nothing at all.

I don't recall personally experiencing what you described when I first started, but it's been a while so I may have forgotten. It can be disorienting to focus your mind on visualizing energy instead of bodily functions, etc. LadyV mentioned a similar reaction, but it seems to have passed.

What are the Occult dangers of this practice 'HCR', due to making people open themselves up in such a way?.

[edit on 3-7-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Another technique that I can highly recommend is Qigong or Chi-Gong. It is a system of healing which dates back five thousand years in China. I have used it myself and can vouch for its effectiveness!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join