It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yoga and Tantra

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
That raises an interesting question: how can you know yourself if you get lost in a crowd? People 'join in' for more power, often at the price of autonomy. "What does it profit a man to gain the world, and lose himself?"

It reminds me of the 'possession stories' in the Bible. People channel some entity to gain knowledge and power, like the Faust story. Once the genii is out of the bottle, guess who's in charge? If a deal seems too good to be true, then it probably is. When we're out to do as we want, any excuse will do.

"Why do people want power, and what attracts them to it?" Usually the noblest excuses covering the basest motives. Answer the question and you'll have your answer as to whether power is a barrier to enlightenment.

Krishnamurti said that power is fundamentally evil.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Agent Orange]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, streching longer then 15 secs doesn't matter. They did tests, people strecth for 15, 30, 60, and 120 secsonds. All had the same result.

Also, tantra sex is bull#. All it is is a guy doing what the woman wants/makes the woman feel good. There is nothing special about it, it's what you should do in the first place.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi Agent Orange,

Originally posted by Agent Orange
That raises an interesting question: how can you know yourself if you get lost in a crowd? People 'join in' for more power, often at the price of autonomy. "What does it profit a man to gain the world, and lose himself?"

Well said.

Joining a large Group Entity when you cross over can be a very pleasant experience. You feel a strong sense of family, shared values, culture, telepathic unity, and of course the feeling of the power of the collective which is like a drug. If the Group Entity numbers in the millions, it has the power to manifest telekinesis and even the creation of matter to a small degree.

Here's a common historical scenario...

A Group Entity consisting of millions of basically spiritual people forms on the Other Side (in the Mid Realms). They project a telepathic persona of being an "ascended master" to a number of people in the flesh who are also awe inspired by the healings and minor miracles that are attributed to this "ascended master." The Group Entity becomes a god or God to many incarnates and misled, inexperienced mystics, and has the adulation of thousands, even millions, directed toward it henceforth. A certain degree of sexual intimacy occurs with the incarnate following who are youthful and uniquely attractive -- as they seduce them with their energies. The old pagan "gods" did this constantly. The Group Entity then works to set up a framework (church) through a well organized follower to consolidate its religious and sociological power in the flesh.

That puts a whole new light on traditional religion, doesn't it?

It reminds me of the 'possession stories' in the Bible. People channel some entity to gain knowledge and power, like the Faust story. Once the genii is out of the bottle, guess who's in charge? If a deal seems too good to be true, then it probably is. When we're out to do as we want, any excuse will do.

The most manipulative, deceptive and lusty Group Entities are the ones in the Lower Realms, who generally do not survive themselves indefinitely. Souls who are spiritually conscientious do not feel comfortable with their energies and do not unite with them emotionally. Just as relatively good spirits work through and around basically spiritual people, so too those who are corrupt in the flesh have GE's in the Lower Realms work through and around them. Popular yet ruthless dictators of the past had GE's work through and around them, granting each a Gift of Charisma. As the cruelty of the subangel prophet in the flesh unfolds, the Group Entities who supported them in energy retrogressed into oblivion -- like the large GE's that empowered Adolph Hitler.

"Why do people want power, and what attracts them to it?" Usually the noblest excuses covering the basest motives. Answer the question and you'll have your answer as to whether power is a barrier to enlightenment.

Power is likened to a drug. It is also an aphrodisiac to most people. Most souls do not have the moral strength to avoid the temptation to desire it in a base way, by aligning themselves with many of like mind on the Other Side. For a time, some do get the power they want, at least in a sociological context. Then the karma of the Group Entity they channel is interwoven with their own karmic destiny.

The hard way to get power in the Spirit after death (which souls in the flesh can prepare for while in bodies), is to strive to live by The Golden Rule, serve others, and Radiate Love and Compassion, while also cultivating Purity and Humility for spiritual stability. Most do not have the motivation or the spiritual discipline to pursue the arduous path of becoming a Light onto Oneself -- as did The Original Creator. That is why none of the traditional "masters" have ever become powerful enough to utilize The Light of God to a large degree and manifest their own respective solar system.

When that does occur someday, then we will know that one or more true Co-Creators have emerged, as the power to do that is way beyond that of even the largest Group Entities.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Well, streching longer then 15 secs doesn't matter. They did tests, people strecth for 15, 30, 60, and 120 secsonds. All had the same result.

Seconds? What about 20 minutes a day 5 days a week? Submit 'the science' all you like but I can touch my toes now and before I couldn't. I feel relaxed and a positive willingness to kick up the energy for Kung-Fu/Wushu moreso than sitting on my duff. Oops, am I asking people to feel instead of reading statistics? Must be a Christian thing. :-D

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
20minutes requires 15 seconds, and so after the 15 secs you aren't doing anything. I can touch my toes to, I can kick myself in the head, I can stretch until my wrist is past my toes, and been trying to put legs behind head just to see if I can do it. If you sit and strecth the same muscel for 20min, it is worthless, taking up time. Strech calf muscle for 15-20 sec, move to a dif. muscle, then another, and then go back to the calf for another 15-20sec.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

20minutes requires 15 seconds, and so after the 15 secs you aren't doing anything. I can touch my toes to, I can kick myself in the head, I can stretch until my wrist is past my toes, and been trying to put legs behind head just to see if I can do it. If you sit and strecth the same muscel for 20min, it is worthless, taking up time. Strech calf muscle for 15-20 sec, move to a dif. muscle, then another, and then go back to the calf for another 15-20sec.

Oh I see what you're saying! I totally misunderstood. The yoga routine I have (which totals 20 minutes) does do that rotational thing moving from one set of muscles to the next. I guess I have been doing that. *nods* Sound advice indeed. Sounds like you've surpassed me on flexibility. Hopefully I'll get there someday.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Hi Agent Orange,

Well said.

Joining a large Group Entity when you cross over can be a very pleasant experience. You feel a strong sense of family, shared values, culture, telepathic unity, and of course the feeling of the power of the collective which is like a drug. If the Group Entity numbers in the millions, it has the power to manifest telekinesis and even the creation of matter to a small degree.

Here's a common historical scenario...

A Group Entity consisting of millions of basically spiritual people forms on the Other Side (in the Mid Realms). They project a telepathic persona of being an "ascended master" to a number of people in the flesh who are also awe inspired by the healings and minor miracles that are attributed to this "ascended master." The Group Entity becomes a god or God to many incarnates and misled, inexperienced mystics, and has the adulation of thousands, even millions, directed toward it henceforth. A certain degree of sexual intimacy occurs with the incarnate following who are youthful and uniquely attractive -- as they seduce them with their energies. The old pagan "gods" did this constantly. The Group Entity then works to set up a framework (church) through a well organized follower to consolidate its religious and sociological power in the flesh.

That puts a whole new light on traditional religion, doesn't it?

The most manipulative, deceptive and lusty Group Entities are the ones in the Lower Realms, who generally do not survive themselves indefinitely. Souls who are spiritually conscientious do not feel comfortable with their energies and do not unite with them emotionally. Just as relatively good spirits work through and around basically spiritual people, so too those who are corrupt in the flesh have GE's in the Lower Realms work through and around them. Popular yet ruthless dictators of the past had GE's work through and around them, granting each a Gift of Charisma. As the cruelty of the subangel prophet in the flesh unfolds, the Group Entities who supported them in energy retrogressed into oblivion -- like the large GE's that empowered Adolph Hitler.

Power is likened to a drug. It is also an aphrodisiac to most people. Most souls do not have the moral strength to avoid the temptation to desire it in a base way, by aligning themselves with many of like mind on the Other Side. For a time, some do get the power they want, at least in a sociological context. Then the karma of the Group Entity they channel is interwoven with their own karmic destiny.

The hard way to get power in the Spirit after death (which souls in the flesh can prepare for while in bodies), is to strive to live by The Golden Rule, serve others, and Radiate Love and Compassion, while also cultivating Purity and Humility for spiritual stability. Most do not have the motivation or the spiritual discipline to pursue the arduous path of becoming a Light onto Oneself -- as did The Original Creator. That is why none of the traditional "masters" have ever become powerful enough to utilize The Light of God to a large degree and manifest their own respective solar system.

When that does occur someday, then we will know that one or more true Co-Creators have emerged, as the power to do that is way beyond that of even the largest Group Entities.

Ever read the Key of Enoch? Or the Book of Jubilees??

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Also, tantra sex is bull#. All it is is a guy doing what the woman wants/makes the woman feel good. There is nothing special about it, it's what you should do in the first place.

Is that so? :shk:

I must say that, that is one of the most absurd explanations of Tantric Union I've ever heard.

One that someone of Normal Sexuality could not possibly agree with.

We understand persons of normal sexuality to be those who have no sexual conflicts of any kind.

Sexual energy is divided into three distinct types.

First: the energy having to do with the reproduction of the race and the health of the physical body in general.

Second: the energy having to do with the spheres of thought, feeling and will.

Third: the energy that is found related with the Divine Spirit of man.
Indeed, sexual energy is without a doubt the most subtle and powerful energy normally produced and transported through the human organism. Everything that a human being is, including the three spheres of thought, feeling and will, is none other than the exact outcome of distinct modifications of sexual energy.

The control and storage of sexual energy is certainly difficult due to the tremendously subtle and powerful nature of this energy. In addition, its presence represents a source of immense power that can result in a true catastrophe if one does not know how to handle it...

...Sexual energy is the finest energy of the infinite cosmos. Sexual energy can convert us into Angels or Demons. The image of truth is found deposited in sexual energy. The cosmic design of Adam Christ is found deposited in sexual energy.

The Son of Man, the Super-Man, is born out of normal sexuality. The Super-Man could never be born from infrasexual people. The realm of infrasexual people is the abyss. The Greek poet Homer said: “It is better to be a beggar on earth than a king in the empire of shadows.” This empire is the tenebrous world of the infrasexual ones.

What the Dalai Lamas have to say about Tantra:

The Forms of Tantrism

"Never have I slept without a sweetheart
Nor have I spent a single drop of sperm."
- The Sixth Dalai Lama

"By relying upon an external consort... who has matured through Tantric Initiation, the yogi on the highest levels of the completion stage is led to Great Bliss... For this practice one must understand the oral instructions well and have complete control of the vital energies..." - The Second Dalai Lama

"The sexual act performed normally may give a slight notion of the nature of this higher consciousness, but more than that it cannot do, since the energy, instead of being trapped and put to use, is expended... creating a new physical body instead of spiritual consciousness." - Thubten Jigme Norbu

"Seek out a qualified consort (a spouse)
And the secret of the daikinis, (the Great Arcanum, the wisdom of the Angels)
The wisdom of bliss and emptiness will arise within...
Free of dualistic grasping, (of craving and aversion)
reverse the flow of the descending nectar (the sexual energy)
And diffuse it throughout the body... (through transmutation)
Applied well, you will attain Buddhahood in this very life."
- Tipola, from "The Song of Mahamudra"

And finally:

Q:
"Is celibacy required for Enlightenment?"

A:
"I think generally not. Yet you may ask why Buddha himself eventually became a monk. I think, from the viewpoint of the Viniya Sutra, the main purpose of celibacy is to try to reduce desire or attachment.

"From the viewpoint of Tantrayana, particularly the highest Yoga Tantrayana, the energy "drops" or special bliss is the source of energy to dissolve the grosser level of consciousness or the grosser level of energy. Through experience of that special bliss, there is the possibility that the grosser level will eventually dissolve. So the drops are the key factor for the bliss.

"In Tibetan Buddhism, especially if you look at the iconography of the deities with their consorts, you can see a lot of very explicit sexual symbolism which often gives the wrong impression. Actually, in this case the sexual organ is utilized, but the energy movement which is taking place is, in the end, fully controlled. The energy should never be let out. This energy must be controlled and eventually returned to other parts of the body. What is required for a Tantric practitioner is to develop the capacity to utilize one's faculties of bliss and the blissful experiences which are specifically generated due to the flow of regenerative fluids within one's own energy channels. It is crucial to have the ability to protect oneself from the fault of emission. It is not just a purely ordinary sexual act. And here we can see there is a kind of special connection with celibacy. Especially in the practice of the Kalachakra Tantra, this precept of protecting oneself from the emission of energy is considered to be very important. The Kalachakra liturature mentions three types of blissful experience: one is the blissful experience induced by the flow of energy; one is the immutable blissful experience; and one is the mutable blissful experience. To me, when Buddha took the celibacy vow, at that level he did not explain all the reasons behind that rule or that discipline. The complete explanation comes when we know the Tantrayana system. Perhaps that answers your question. So I think the answer is both Yes and No!" - From The Good Heart by his Holiness The Dalai Lama

So it is quite clear that Tantra is not by any means "bull#".

PEACE

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I didn't surpass you, I just been flexible. IDKW(I don't know why) but I just always been flexy. Use to do a dance for school, during football games and in the percussion section, we have cadences, one being monkey. So I would dance in full band uniform to monkey, and one time went to do a kick, and nearly broke my nose when my knee smashed into my face.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I didn't surpass you, I just been flexible. IDKW(I don't know why) but I just always been flexy. Use to do a dance for school, during football games and in the percussion section, we have cadences, one being monkey. So I would dance in full band uniform to monkey,

Excellent

and one time went to do a kick, and nearly broke my nose when my knee smashed into my face.

Ouch!

I did some minor exercises now and then (b-ball, v-ball, biking) but not consistently so I'm totally new to the bendable straw world. Maybe if I practice this right here =

[edit on 1-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Anyone care to share any yoga techniques, such as their favourite mantra, or meditation exercise?

To get back to the original question.... My favorite (and seemingly most effective) meditation is simply the following of the breath. If some Divine Presence were to provide us with a method for enlightenmet and spiritual awakening, would it not make sense that it was something that was as innate to a living being as possible, and as simple as could be, without cost or initiation? I also appreciate the "Mindfulness" meditation, wich is to be mindful of every action, not thinking about it before hand, just being "consciously aware" of life as it happens.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Ever read the Key of Enoch? Or the Book of Jubilees??

I've come across the former years ago but don't recall the latter.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Anyone care to share any yoga techniques, such as their favourite mantra, or meditation exercise?

Heart Chakra Radiance

The usefulness of any consciousness raising technique is determined by its ability to improve upon one's ability to love genuinely and deeply. HCR has been tried and tested for many years (with a number of mirror sites on the Net which explain it) and has been compared to every other meditation and visualization approach in existence. Occasionally a disciple of mine will bring up a technique for comparison. After analysis, invariably, all of them are found to be less advanced. The innovative approach of HCR is simply unparalleled for advanced spiritual development.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Heart Chakra Radiance

The usefulness of any consciousness raising technique is determined by its ability to improve upon one's ability to love genuinely and deeply. HCR has been tried and tested for many years (with a number of mirror sites on the Net which explain it) and has been compared to every other meditation and visualization approach in existence. Occasionally a disciple of mine will bring up a technique for comparison. After analysis, invariably, all of them are found to be less advanced. The innovative approach of HCR is simply unparalleled for advanced spiritual development.

I include HCR in my practice as I find it very powerful too. The "Flower of Life" books have some good light practices, but there is too much chaff in them for me. For me, the less dogma, the better. That is why I prefer the breathing and mindfulness paths the most. Both are without a prerequisite leap of faith, and both provide almost instantaneous results.

The "Mindfulness Meditation" (if that is what you were referring to in your previous as the latter) is something I found reading Tich Nhat Hanh (practically any of his writings). Also in Ram Dass "Journey of Awakening" and the Dalai Lama "How to Practice".

Something in the Dalai Lama's tradition must get you to a point of unconditional love, if I may relate an anecdote from his book mentioned above. The DL was talking to one of his monks who was in a prison camp for 18 yrs and the monk said that there were several times that he was in danger while he was imprisoned. The DL thought the monk meant physical danger and directed the conversation in tat direction. The monk replied to the question "What danger?" with the answer "Losing compassion toward the Chinese." (prison guards). I can't think of that story without feeling very, very humble.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Any practioners of 'holotrophic breathing' here?

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some Words About TSOL

I've been working with various forms of chakra radiance over the past nine months under the guidance of and in spiritual association with Paul_Richard and The Society Of Light (TSOL).

I don't know Paul personally, only through Internet and spiritual contacts, and while I consider myself a member of The Society Of Light (TSOL), which may be quaintly labeled a "cult", my association with the group is just that: an association, and a purely spiritual association at that.

In other words, I'm not a "mouthpiece" for TSOL or anyone but myself, and have zero interest in misleading anyone regarding what TSOL is or is not.

As it turns out, that is precisely what TSOL's position happens to be, which is why we get along so well.

TSOL is the only "cult" I have ever encountered or heard of which is so refreshingly honest. In fact, except for TSOL, I am unaware of any “cult” that isn't founded through and through on deception and deceit.

TSOL not a religion, but rather, in my opinion, an association of souls dedicated to spiritual advancement through love and light.

To this end, the practice of Heart Chakra Radiance is an indispensable tool, which is why TSOL is endlessly recommending it to anyone who will listen.

Heart Chakra Radiance Is Awesome

I wanted to clarify my relationship to TSOL in the hope that doing so will provide some context for my testimonial about Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR).

Overall, I can't say enough good things about HCR.

It is truly amazing, and after finding out how easy it really is, I wanted to slap myself for all the years of frustration I experienced trying to get somewhere with other more onerous, restrictive and less-enlightened spiritual techniques (some of which led me into darkness).

HCR is really, really easy. So easy that it can be difficult to accept just how easy it is. Ultimately, you practice HCR simply by wanting to.

That's about all there is to it. The rest of the stuff is there to help you understand and realize just how easy it is.

As an extra benefit, HCR is 100% safe, because it's something you do by yourself, and doesn't involve “communing with spirits” or sorcery or anything like that. HCR does not require calling on The Great Spirit Umptyfratzle to guide you or other such potentially dangerous sorcerous gyrations.

HCR is all about you and your light.

It's an exercise that strengthens you mentally, physically and spiritually in ways that will forever continue to pleasantly surprise you. If HCR seems too technical a term, just call it the “power of positive thinking”, which is a very close analogy.

If you have a heart chakra, you can practice HCR.

Even if you didn't have a heart chakra for some reason (I'm sure there would be an interesting story behind that!), you can still radiate love, which is pretty much the same thing, just not formalized through the heart chakra -- although the modes TSOL describes represent an excellent way to progress in your radiance, and I highly recommend them for precisely that reason.

In other words, HCR is one of those rare things that I am thoroughly convinced is good for everyone.

Cult Aversion Therapy

Paul gave a link, and it covers things in great detail -- better than I can.

I feel it important to point out that at first blush, a lot of what TSOL describes and discusses may seem flat-out insane. I felt that way myself at first, and, as a proud and tenacious skeptic, there are still many things about TSOL I haven't made up my mind about.

So if you're skeptical about a lot or most TSOL teachings, welcome to the club. However -- and this is extremely important -- I advise against throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

You don't need to be a member of TSOL to practice HCR. In fact, you don't need to believe anything TSOL teaches to take advantage of HCR.

As a result of my own meditations and investigations, I am coming to discover that several things about TSOL that I originally thought were too bizarre to be true are, in fact, to the best of my admittedly limited knowledge, actually true. But believe me, I understand reasonable skepticism and strongly encourage maintaining it.

So if you're nervous about HCR leading you into a “cult”, then forget about the “cult” and just try the HCR for a while and see how you like it.

You don't need to tell anyone, you don't need anyone's permission, you don't need to do anything you don't want to, and that's an attitude I always recommend cultivating.

You can practice HCR forever and never have anything to do with TSOL, although, as I did, once you start meditating more, you will find yourself independently rediscovering much of what TSOL talks about. As it turns out, the truth really is stranger than fiction, more often than not.

But my point is that anyone trying to deceive or control you in any way is doing wrong, so don't let them. Anyone that tells you otherwise is trying to deceive or control you.

If you are worried that TSOL may in fact be a classic deceitful cult bent on controlling your mind, then I recommend forgetting about TSOL and just taking advantage of HCR -- which is ultimately one of the greatest spiritual prizes you'll ever find.

At least, it's been that way for me.

Like Falling Off A Log

My add-on advice is that if HCR seems hard, you're trying too hard. HCR requires only that you visualize it occurring.

HCR should leave you feeling relaxed, recharged and happy. If you are expending effort on the process, the effort itself is getting in your way. Just relax and let your mind do the “work”.

Think of it as a purely spiritual or mental exercise and you're on the right wavelength. Physically, all that matters is that you are relaxed enough to allow yourself to think about HCR instead of that nagging cramp in your back, or that you need to go to the bathroom (get stuff like that and eating out of the way first) -- or whatever the distraction of the moment might be.

If you are physically uncomfortable, get comfortable in the way you prefer. For example, I lie in bed when I meditate, and I have a very comfy bed. Whatever works.

Oh, and for what it's worth, it's okay to fall asleep while doing HCR. I do it all the time. In fact, that's what I prefer to be doing when I fall asleep. It's a very nice way to relax and dream pleasant dreams.

Don't be put off if you don't start levitating or talking in tongues, because that's not what this is about. Just keep radiating, and I guarantee you will come to realize the benefits, which are way too vast and far-reaching to list here.

Suffice it to say that there are very few things I am certain of in this world, let alone things that are good without being somehow bad in any way I know of, but that the incredible value of practicing HCR is one of them.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I too have been working with Heart Chakra Radiance ..........at first I got very dizzy...but it didn't last long and it was only during the fist working. I would recommend everyone to do this.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Many people concetrate on the Heart, or Anahata Chakra. What makes the practise so important is that we live in a culture that tends to be 'selfish', and we have trouble giving of ourselves. The heart can only survive if it shares it's blood with the body on which it depends. A heart that horded it's blood would die.

Does anybody here work with the 'higher chakras', like the 5th or 6th? While the 4th is an important step for people today, isn't the 5th chakra the begnning of genuine spiritual awaresness?

5th Chakra

The Heart Chakra gives an awareness of 'symbnolism and metaphor'. This was something Pope JP2 was keen on, and understanding of religion as myth. At the 5th, unless I'm mistaken, you move beyond 'symbol', and into 'structure'. Think in terms of the 'arrangements of symbols'. Higher math is 5th chakra. Music is a very 5th chakra thing, and 5th chakra ideas may include 'music and geometery', the similarity in their patterns and relaionships. This comes close to some studies being done on crop cirlces now, by Gerald Hawking.

Rick Richards

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Agent Orange]

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Nous Atom A spiritual atom located in the left ventricle of the heart. This atom is also called the Master Atom and is directly related with the Christ.

"As we have already stated in our book entitled “The Perfect Matrimony or The Door to Enter into Initiation,” the heart of the Sun is constructed like the heart of our human organism. Just as Seven Hierarchs exist in the Sun, who direct the seven cosmic rays, seven brains exist in our heart which belong to the Seven Great Cosmic Hierarchies. The sun has an atomic central nucleus, which is the Atom Nous, and this atom is the dwelling of Brahma within us. This atom is the first vital center which functions in the fetus and also the last atom which stops living in our organism. This atom contains the mind, life, energy and will power of the human being. It has an opal-like luminous aura which irradiates and shines." - From The Revolution of Beelzebub.

For more information, read The Dayspring of Youth by M.

Gnostic Kabbalah: The Eighth Commandment

Jesus Christ? Behold the Atom Nous indeed, in whom is no guile!

“I believe in the Son (the Atom Nous within the Heart, a Spiritual Particle of) the Cosmic Chrestos, the powerful astral mediator who links our physical personality with the supreme immanence of the Solar Father.”

Klipoth 4: The Sun

Our heart is the sun of our organism and within its left ventricle we have a Spiritual Atom, the Atom Nous. We have to build an altar within our heart and to put our Being there, to pray to our Being to ask for help in order to act according to the law.

[edit on 15-4-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The Transmutation of Sexual Energy (3)

...Ultimately, such channels connect Ida and Pingala with the esoteric heart, a wonderful magnetic center located in the region of the thalamus.

The esoteric heart is the capital center that controls the physical heart. The chakra of the tranquil heart is controlled by the capital chakra located in the thalamus.

Wise esotericists in Laya Yoga say that in the region of the thalamus is found the mysterious nervous channel called Amrita Nadi, which serves the specific purpose of connecting the esoteric heart with the famous Anahata Chakra, the magnetic lotus of the physical heart.

Ida and Pingala, continuing to the heart through this mysterious set of subtle channels, connect the sexual organs to the cardias.

Further research has allowed us to understand that the Amrita Nadi has (besides other functions) the very singular function of connecting the esoteric heart of the thalamus with the thousand-petalled lotus located on the pineal gland, in the upper part of the brain...

And:

Gnostic Kabbalah - The World of Assiah (2)

How does the Energy of the Ain Soph Aur enter into our physical body?

Fire enters into the physical body, our particular Malkuth (Assiah), through the Three Nervous Systems.

Fire comes from from different directions into the Three Nervous Systems of Assiah (the physical body).

This is why we must take care of these Three Nervous Systems.

• The Positive Force flows into the Cerebrospinal NS, the Force of Kether related to Sahasrara Chakra

• The Negative Force flows into Grand Sympathetic NS, the Force of Chokmah related to Anahata Chakra

• The Neutral Force flows into Parasympathetic (Vagus) NS, the Force of Binah related to Muladhara and Swadisthana Charkas, Sexual force

The Pure Light...

...of the Father is Intelligence in Brain.

...of the Son is Love in Heart.

...of the Holy Spirit is Creative Energy in the Sex. Creative energy is that energy which creates.

Hope any of this helps.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join