It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Chance To Predict Biden's VP

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no clue how the hair of these women smell. I cannot predict who Biden will pick without that knowledge.

Biden only sniffs white and Asian girls. He's never sniffed a black chick, he doesn't like blacks. He'll only coddle them long enough to get their vote and then he'll toss them aside. It's what democrats have been doing since the party was started.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I have no clue how the hair of these women smell. I cannot predict who Biden will pick without that knowledge.

Biden only sniffs white and Asian girls. He's never sniffed a black chick, he doesn't like blacks. He'll only coddle them long enough to get their vote and then he'll toss them aside. It's what democrats have been doing since the party was started.

Come to think of it...you're right.
I've never seen old Joe fondle or sniff a black child.
Perhaps this goes back to his traumatic childhood experience with Corn Pop.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

But he WILL let them play with his hairy legs in the pool......

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Peter Dooci.

He's too young.

Doesn't matter, Joe already told him he was the VP pick.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

"Poor Kids smell just as good as White Kids"

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Not even once. .

All of his victims are white or Asian. He'll take pictures with black girls, but he doesn't get his face near them.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

But he WILL let them play with his hairy legs in the pool......

Those were little black boys he let ride on his lap and play with the hair on his legs. The guy is truly a sicko and the democrats are just as sick for allowing him to even think about running. I wonder if Barry Sotero ever rode on his lap and rubbed his legs.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

i never saw an UFO, doesn't mean those don't exist.

i have seen Biden sniff and kiss black girls though. doesn't mean he likes blacks, of course.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Announcement should be in the next hour.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
According to online betting, who has actual money riding on this, the current payout is:

Kamala Harris -120
Susan Rice +210
Karen Bass +2500
Elizabeth Warren +2000
Tammy Duckworth +1800
Val Demings +1000
Gretchen Whitmer +5000
Michelle Obama +2800
Keisha Lance Bottoms +10000
Hillary Clinton +10000
Michelle Lujan Grisham +10000
Stacey Abrams +10000
Andrew Cuomo +20000
Catherine Cortez Masto +20000
Tammy Baldwin +20000
Tulsi Gabbard +20000

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
According to online betting, who has actual money riding on this, the current payout is:

Kamala Harris -120
Susan Rice +210
Karen Bass +2500
Elizabeth Warren +2000
Tammy Duckworth +1800
Val Demings +1000
Gretchen Whitmer +5000
Michelle Obama +2800
Keisha Lance Bottoms +10000
Hillary Clinton +10000
Michelle Lujan Grisham +10000
Stacey Abrams +10000
Andrew Cuomo +20000
Catherine Cortez Masto +20000
Tammy Baldwin +20000
Tulsi Gabbard +20000

Willie Brown says Kamala Harris "will work her backside off".
He oughta know.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I always had hoped it would have been Keisha Lance Bottoms.

Then the campaign would have been;

Groper/Bottoms 2020

or

Sniffer/Bottoms 2020

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
OK last minute pick: Karen Bass

Just because after Joe croaks the world will have to deal with President Karen.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

I said that Mayor Butthead would be the darling choice of the deep state. He's as phony as Obama was. A fake veteran who was actually a spook He's an idiot policy wise. A racist do nothing mayor with high placed friends. I got heat for calling him J Edgar Hoover but that's exactly what he is. He'll turn the intelligence community back to spying on citizens and blackmailing high profile americans and politicians and do it openly. Trump at least kept the CIA and FBI in check and exposed them which set them back. Cory Booker is the same type, a phony do nothing fraud who could be the first gay POTUS and thus be immune to criticism like Obama was for being black. Could you imagine him as POTUS with Jussie Smollett as the first lady? Be glad Smollett was so stupid and derailed that potential embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Throwing a bet in for Whitmer. It's not so much a black veep he needs or is even looking for, it's who can kiss enough SJW ass well enough that matters to him. Whitmer, aka I'm Everybody's Mommy Now, pulls that off well.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Not gonna be Bass confirmed

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here's a guy taking a more scientific approach to figuring out Gropey Joe's choice -
WARNING : linked video contains offensively offensive language if you are the offendable type.
YouTube

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Joe has made The announcement. Kamala Harris.

twitter.com...
edit on 11-8-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Any moment...or any day now...Joe is going to announce his VP.
We know it'll be a woman...and possibly/likely a black woman.
So NOW is the time to make your prediction and to, very shortly, impress the hell out of everyone on ATS with your amazing psychic/deductive skills.

I'll go first...

Susie "It Was Because Of A Video" Rice.

YOUR TURN!...TICK...TOCK...

I predict it will be Kamala Harris.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Harris aint gonna help him win. No one likes her.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join