It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Chance To Predict Biden's VP

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no clue how the hair of these women smell.

Jerry Curls smell like coconuts. Stacy Abrams is the only one with JCs.
Source: newsthud.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It's amazing how so many articles are others speaking for Biden. 200 Black Women pressure him, but Joe sends someone else to respond to them.

www.npr.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Former Deep-state infiltrator H.R. McMaster, let Susan Rice keep her Top Secret Clearance.

I was talking about Hillary. Didn't Hillary Clinton lose her top secret clearance?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Rice...

2nd

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: Lumenari

As I said, Susan Rice is a strong contender and she's worked with Biden before but I think Susan Rice has too much baggage.

Not too sure about that...

They need someone who did NOT participate in the Democratic party primaries and went a LOT left of Stalin to try to win it...

Also, I am not a fan of Susan Rice because of our political differences.

However, she IS a REALLY sharp woman.

Unlike Harris who is just another dipsnip who slept her way up the career ladder.

So in reflecting on it for a minute, you may be correct.

The DNC could very possibly choose the worst VP pick ever for the worst Presidential pick ever.

We shall see. The Biden camp does say that Biden wants someone who's ready to get to work on day one. That would be Susan Rice. I still think it will be Harris though.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
100% Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Candace Owens

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Mike Obama

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It'll be a sex doll.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I heard that there were Twitter rumors swirling yesterday stating that Biden or someone from his campaign was caught making a trip to South Bend, Indiana....to possibly approach Pete Buttigieg about becoming VP. I wonder what kind of a response he would get to that? While Buttigieg is probably his best pick, Joe's already shot himself by committing publicly to a woman, and most likely, a black woman. Maxine Waters will tear Joe's plugs out if he doesn't! LOL!

edit on 11-8-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

We shall see. The Biden camp does say that Biden wants someone who's ready to get to work on day one. That would be Susan Rice. I still think it will be Harris though.

National television news has already pointed out that Kamala Harris quit following Joe's campaign on Twitter yesterday.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It's amazing how so many articles are others speaking for Biden. 200 Black Women pressure him, but Joe sends someone else to respond to them.

www.npr.org...

LOL....200 was all they could get to sign it....that is just sad.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yes because before that man was born in America like his father grand father and great great grand fathers the native Americans stole the land from eachothers tribes and fought and killed eachothers nations. Is the land the last Indian group that it belonged to before Americans? What about the group the Indians stole before hand? Or before them? Who’s land?

So can you define “ownership” of the land for me? It’s clear you don’t use any legal definition but some personal philosophical one. If you believe that red blooded American isn’t on his land what is his land? Or does he have none? All he’s done is be born and follow the path laid out in front of him just like those natives. What is it about him that you hate?

a reply to: Liquesence

edit on 11-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

Do you know his preference?
Is it similar to yours?

Prell, or Herbal Essences?
Head & Shoulders?

Have you ever smelled the stuff they used to use when women had permanents? That chemical should be mandated by the people who want birth control. They would be kicked out of the VP competition if they smelled like a permanent.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

....am I right?

I am guessing not very often, but you go ahead and run with that. Keep supporting either of the bafoons trying to lead us and you get exactly what you deserve.

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Maxine Waters.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

"Susan" Rice will be the pick because she is the most corrupt black "female" candidate.

Democrats are attempting to weasel their way out of having to answer for their past crimes.
edit on 11-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Maxine Waters.

I wonder if she'll say "I reclaim muh time" to Joe when he steps down.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Peter Dooci.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Peter Dooci.

He's too young.

new topics

top topics