It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Sesame Place employee punched over mask-wearing requirement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
the idiot should have screamed, ranted, raved, and CRIED, 'im b-lmant-ifa! let me in so i can cry in there!'

then they would have bowed, scared, and let him do what ever he wanted in the park, no mask needed.

that was his mistake, to not riot, the media, politicians, and doctors all say you cannot get korona when rioting!

solution attained, everyone happy.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
the idiot should have screamed, ranted, raved, and CRIED, 'im b-lmant-ifa! let me in so i can cry in there!'

then they would have bowed, scared, and let him do what ever he wanted in the park, no mask needed.

that was his mistake, to not riot, the media, politicians, and doctors all say you cannot get korona when rioting!

solution attained, everyone happy.

No, that only works in groups, the police need to go home, so, no messing with groups!

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SKEPTEK

You're a real fun guy.

So you don't want the criminals caught?

Busted.

The suspects are identified as Troy McCoy, 39, and Shakerra Bonds, 31. Both live in the Bronx.

According to the Middletown Township Police Department, the US Marshals Service executed an arrest warrant Wednesday morning at McCoy's home.

McCoy attempted to barricade himself in the home, police said, but US Marshals were able to make it through and take him into custody.

6abc.com...
edit on 8/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5   >>

join