It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teenage Sesame Place employee punched over mask-wearing requirement

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

There are more than one.
And I know you already know this.

Looked for my state KS everyone had shirt, shoes, and pants, although one guy had a carrier back pack with a dog in it. Not interested at looking at other state I'll never visit.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Ok then.
Glad to hear it. I don't go into Walmart much. Rarely, actually. They sort of creep me out. Always have. Something about the lighting, or flooring, or something.

edit on 8/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: grey580

That would disqualify many a Walmart shopper.

You have to wear a shirt and shoes underwear not required.

How about pants?..asking for DB

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Ok then.
Glad to hear it. I don't go into Walmart much. Rarely, actually. They sort of creep me out. Always have. Something about the lighting, or flooring, or something.

Walmart is definitely a creepy place, they have dim lighting and the flooring haha... Yes, the flooring is painted with directions for COVID sheep to follow, but none actually follow.

The Walmart near me still has only one way in, and only one way out, with their store hours still cut in half. It's the only in store in our city that still does this BS.

Walmart is also using the one way entrance for COVID trackers to monitor cell phones. If you see one or two people with computer tablets outside their doors, that's usually them.

It's best to stay away from Chinamart, especially your cell phones. : P

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Yes, the flooring is painted with directions for COVID sheep to follow, but none actually follow.

I have not been in a Walmart for at least a year.

(post by GBP/JPY removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I have seen people not wearing masks but every one of them have been teens or 20 something males. In a Wal mart, young black guy was not wearing a mask although he had a t shirt on his head like a hat which i guess he could put over his face if he was confronted. In convenience stores it was white guys and mixed white and hispanic teens just not wearing them.
No Karens complaining about having to wear them or getting mad at others for not wearing them. Employees do, although one pakistan or indian woman behind the counter wasn't. People seem to be tiring of it with the pandemic definitely on the decline. And I wear a mask to go in a restaurant and take it off to eat and talk. The virus is airborne. If I hadn't already gotten it and am now immune, I'd never go in the place or any crowded place. But its not a serious health threat in the vast majority of cases, anyway. Unless you're immune compromised or have other medical issues.
Hydrochloroquine and zinc. If you get it and symptoms are bad, demand your doctor prescribe them ASAP.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Phage, you disgust me pretending that was somehow trumps fault. You get -10 points and no cookies and milk.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
With all the wearing masks makes you invincible going around. He was probably just testing to see just how protective that mask really is.

Reminds me of a random thought i had earlier. I feel 90% confident that i could rob the place i’ve worked at for many years and get away with it. My shoes and hoodie would be the only identifying markers as i always wear burgundy colored shoes and a grunt style hoodie. But with a mask and it being a colder climate, i’m always wearing hoodies, you’d recognize 10% of my face at best. If i really wanted to, i’d pick up a cheap pair of shoes and a hoodie that isnt from grunt style and no one would recognize me if i wore a mask.
Makes me think thats part of why the ramping up of ineffective(recently read an article with a study saying the more popular neck gaiter and bandanas people wear are actually worse than not wearing a mask at all) mask wearing measures is increasing right alongside the social discord with blm/antifa terrorists. They will be more emboldened to act out when they are being encouraged to hide their identities. What better way to counter the laws put in place few years back that made it illegal to protest with masks in certain areas as reaction when obama era officials stated antifa was participating in domestic terrorism type violence.
edit on 11-8-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
Companies should not expect teenage kids, probably making minimum wage, to enforce their rules.

Who enforces the rules on no shirt no shoes no service?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not at all the same thing and you know it. How disingenuous.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The story goes that some pure as the driven snow innocent child politely asked a republican to for the health and welfare of all to please adjust his mask....thats exactly what happened, such a nice boy, so sad.

Or

Some weakling vegan liberal yuppie scum mouthed off to the wrong new yorker and got socked and now his lawyer is hamming it up for the inevitable 60 trillion lawsuit now that his jaw needed surgery because his tooth hurt.

Akumsrazor

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Because you know the Mah Freeedomssss Mask Fighter from NY is a Republican?

Or you are ignoring the fact that a thug is a thug regardless of where they are from or what their political affiliation is..

Also it's Occam's Razor though my guess is that you "Akumsrazor" was just a weak attempt at snark.
edit on 13-8-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What a supreme douchbag, or as some of the right call him..hero

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
a reply to: circuitsports

Because you know the Mah Freeedomssss Mask Fighter from NY is a Republican?

Or you are ignoring the fact that a thug is a thug regardless of where they are from or what their political affiliation is..

Also it's Occam's Razor though my guess is that you "Akumsrazor" was just a weak attempt at snark.

Obviously it was an attack on a victim over a mask it must be a republican, media fact.

I don't consider someone punching another person to be a thug by default, cops punch people every day, as do military as do firefighters as do life guards as do coast guard. And when it's not done in the name of "justice" or to contain a situation it's often call "aggravated" assault laying significant blame on the aggressor, who was in this case the kid.

This isn't a case of the knockout game played by thugs, this a response to aggravation - words are weapons dontcha know?

My weak attempt was successful in brining out the word nazi's to get riled up - mission accomplished.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

attack someone with your words are weapons and they will respond, btw I heard the kid had a maga hat on so he deserved it. x10000nazibillion

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Looks like they caught the vio lent POS's that did this.

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If they had been wearing face masks, then they may have gotten away with it. 😂

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Looks like they caught the vio lent POS's that did this.

Yup..Confirmed 3rd story down.

www.inquirer.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

originally posted by: vonclod

attack someone with your words are weapons and they will respond, btw I heard the kid had a maga hat on so he deserved it. x10000nazibillion

WTF you talking about? attack with words?..respond?

Seriously WTF?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join