It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aww Commies go home.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Funny how the rednex were saying 'keep your hands off weapons' but a pointy spear is ok

what would've been even more ok is sticking that flag up his ass. imagine that, antifa scumbag on his knees with american flag proudly flapping on the wind sticking out of his ass. ah, one can dream.

hey, underwerks, do you mind bending over? asking for purely scientific purposes.
edit on 11/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: American-philosopher
*snip*....protesters.

What exactly were they protesting in a residential neighbourhood fellow Aussie?

Protesting kids birthday parties? Protesting having BBQ's? Maybe they're against people mowing their lawn?

Anti-fascist..... so why aren't they protesting police stations, military bases, government buildings, the things they scream are fascist?

Nope, always the soft targets. People and things not related to their cause. Thankfully they all learned a valuable lesson. Some targets aren't as soft as they think they are.

Funny how these 'protesters' all have to hide their faces and dress in black. What are they hiding hmmm? Why don't they proudly put their faces on display and truly stand by their cause?

I've only met a couple of people in my life time who dress like this myself. It was also in the suburbs, but they were trying to break into peoples houses and steal #.

That these people dress the way home invaders do and always seem to be carrying weapons, says something does it not?

I admit I don't know the whole story. But I see a suburb and I do have to wonder why dress up like criminals and protest there exactly?

Maybe if we got back to running undesirables out of town, society wouldn't be the mess it is now.

Actions have consequences. You don't go start #, you don't attack people and guess what? You're unlikely to end up in a ditch getting your head punched in.

Seems simple enough. They reaped the rewards of their own choices.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Remind me how your Constitution got to the truth of 911, when a silent coup ( Cheney et al ) effectively changed the US bringing in the Patriot Act and allowed for looting wars in the Middle East.

Whats the difference between Cheney ( Halliburton ) and Putin and his Oligarchs? ZIP NADA

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ya still drinking the Q koolaid? Why does he need a 2nd term. He seems to do things by executive order when it suits him.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

what would've been even more ok is sticking that flag up his ass

yah but wouldn't that be disrespectful - I've seen how people go off when someone burns the US flag

Or is it OK depending on when your mates hold that flag up someones arse

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Why is everyone calling this a suburb?

170,000 population

" na na they wouldn't do this in the burbs only in the Cities"

wiki

Fort Collins is a municipality in northern Colorado, which serves as the seat[2] of Larimer County.[7] Situated on the Cache La Poudre River along the Colorado Front Range, Fort Collins is located 56 mi (90 km) north of the Colorado State Capitol in Denver. With a 2019 estimated population of 170,243,[5] it is the fourth most populous city in Colorado after Denver, Colorado Springs, and Aurora.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

what would've been even more ok is sticking that flag up his ass

yah but wouldn't that be disrespectful - I've seen how people go off when someone burns the US flag

Or is it OK depending on when your mates hold that flag up someones arse

if it was ok on the Moon, then smaller moon is fine, too.
edit on 11/8/2020 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Why anyone would defend either group is kinda weird, they are all idiots.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the main idiotic thing is that american citizens are punching each other instead of going after the government.

but hey, that only proves that antifa are just thugs with an agenda and not some "freedom fighters", while the other side just defends itself.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the main idiotic thing is that american citizens are punching each other instead of going after the government.

but hey, that only proves that antifa are just thugs with an agenda and not some "freedom fighters", while the other side just defends itself.

I'm struggling with that too.

I can only put it down to blind patriotism, perhaps using America's youth as war machines is taking it's toll.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Finally =

I hope more people wake up to the reality. If the American people cant reclaim their Republic what chance do your smaller allies have.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

So you side with Antifa on this? Please explain what about the way they conduct the selves impresses you.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Go woke, get broke is the saying.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: underwerks

Bunch of rednecks jumping some people in a ditch. Boy you guys sure showed them Commie libruls..

Hahahaha

It’s a shame you were not there to help your comrades eh?
You would have pummeled the rednecks fists with your face.

I would have let both groups of dumbasses go at each other. What you guys don’t realize is that TRUMP, all the resistance you see to what you believe is because of you.

It’s because of how you act on the internet and in real life. How toxic and confrontational you all are. You’re turning an entire generation off of PROGRESSIVE and LIBERALISM just by how you act.

It America ever becomes a communist country, there’s no one to blame but all of RADICAL LEFTISTS. It’s obvious to everyone that steps back and looks at everything objectively.

Here, I fixed it for you.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
I can’t believe you can even use your thumbs to type with the amount of water you carry for terrorists.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I didnt say they impress me. Read my post again slowly,

Its good that they were driven away from the neighbourhood.

eg. I said

The antifa hit him with a frozen water bottle? Then 5 piled on him

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Remind me how your Constitution got to the truth of 911, when a silent coup ( Cheney et al ) effectively changed the US bringing in the Patriot Act and allowed for looting wars in the Middle East.

Whats the difference between Cheney ( Halliburton ) and Putin and his Oligarchs? ZIP NADA

Unfortunately it’s not my constitution.

There is absolutely no difference between them but they didn’t write the Constitution so please can you clarify your point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join