It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear WalkAway Crowd

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
A former marines testimony

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I love when the left tries to identify with vets, when they're not calling us baby killers.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I love when the left tries to identify with vets, when they're not calling us baby killers.

How many Marines have we met who were in during the Obama admin and got out?

This one did. He claims to be assigned to foreign embassies which means he was likely not in the battlefield setting. Something smells on that one there. Marines need to chime in here please. An Army guy doesn't know the ins and outs of day to day Marine details. I have my own knowledge to guess with I suppose.
edit on 12-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

lol, Assumptions on your behalf, I am not on "the left" i live in the UK and voted for brexit and conservative

sorry to burst your bubble

stay safe over on "the right"

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

lol, Assumptions on your behalf, I am not on "the left" i live in the UK and voted for brexit and conservative

Congratulations. I was merely pointing out that the left loves to spread rare videos of anti-Trump vets as if they represent most of us, and as if the left gives a # about vets at all.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Ah
More of the foreign influence the dems warned us about.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The big problem remains with the media. Almost all networks participate in the same LYING phraseology. Where do they get these identical sentences from? The Deep State / DNC. And quite simply put, many of you are still taken by their propaganda. Because they're all saying the same thing, you think it's true. IT'S NOT.
edit on 12-8-2020 by jseeley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Dear WalkAway crowd,
Wave at the massive amount of people who will not be voting again for Trump as you pass by them. And don't be surprised by how few your numbers are. We've all seen how the right wingers blow things out of proportion and take a simple anecdote and apply it to the masses as long as it fits their narrative.

ps - you can have Kanye... please, take him, we're begging you

Massive....LOL.

The amount of people walking away or have walked away is the only thing massive. I'm one of them.

Maybe go to the Walk Away FB page and look at the ENDLESS amount of personal testimonials from former moderate and regular Democrats who are tired of their party's dive to the far left. Go to their Twitter page for the same reason.

These are not anecdotal, they're real people giving their persoanl walk away stories.

The Democrat Party is dead. At this point, it's a Weekend at Bernie's scenario.

This is anecdotal, but in my corner of the country I know a lot of people. I know none who voted for Trump, and now are not. But I know many people who are former Democrats. And I know die hard Liberals who vote blue no matter who who cannot stand Biden.

Biden was the worst choice the Dems could have made aside from Bernie. Ya'll had Tulsi Gabbard, and went with Biden. You had Mayor Pete, and went with Biden......LOL.

Let me just say this. You are going to be both shocked, and sorely disappointed at the numbers in November. Mark this thread, I'll be correct.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

The hard left nuts get told by HuffPo and the rest of the propaganda machine that #walkaway is mostly being driven by Russian bots.

A few years ago I saw an article that tried to advance this theory. They showed data from one of those Twitter analytic sites that tracks hashtag usage and made a big deal out of the fact that over the past 48 hours the hashtag had been used by Russian-linked accounts something like 200 times. What they neglected to mention in the piece, of course, was that over those same 48 hours the hashtag had been used over 10,000 times, so the Russian usage was a minuscule fraction of the total.

So yeah, they'll pull trickery like that to fool their sheep that it's not a real phenomenon or that its impact is minimal. They're in for a big wake-up call in November. The #walkaway crowd are now part of the silent majority. They used to be in the Democrat camp. They know how brutally their former allies will treat them if they reveal that they've left the plantation, so most of them keep it to themselves.
edit on 12 8 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Dear WalkAway crowd,
Wave at the massive amount of people who will not be voting again for Trump as you pass by them. And don't be surprised by how few your numbers are. We've all seen how the right wingers blow things out of proportion and take a simple anecdote and apply it to the masses as long as it fits their narrative.

Could Kanye West go to jail?

Although voter registration fraud carries a penalty of up to three years in prison, it’s unlikely that West himself would serve time if signatures on either ballot were found to be fraudulent.

It’s more likely that operatives misleading voters and falsifying signatures would face charges instead. For example, when Jacoby was found guilty of registering himself to vote twice when he was collecting signatures for the Republican Party, he faced four felony charges: two counts of voter registration fraud and two counts of perjury. He later pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor.
www.highsnobiety.com...

Yeah why am I not surprised, as far as wanting to walk away from the Dems?? The O.P does have a point tho, I'm fed up with them myself, the only reason for sticking it out is there are no credible alternatives in this election cycle , and Trump and his party of yes men has got to go.
Sliced of hope , some interesting folks dogwalked those corporation Dems backed with big $$$, and is certain to give them a fight.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

An Observation - Biden's Pick of Kamala as his VP Running Mate Insures President Trump of at LEAST 45 Percent of Afro- American Votes in November . Thanks Kamala ! ............

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Brilliant reply

And I just want to reiterate a perfect point you made:They could have had Tulsi!!

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You mean Tulsi! the Professional Fence Sitter ? No , She is a LOSER Too . Good Money on That Bro .

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You mean Tulsi! the Professional Fence Sitter ? No , She is a LOSER Too . Good Money on That Bro .

I found Tulsi tolerable until she started acting like she's a representative of veterans. She never actually said that, but seemed like every interview she'd bring that up as if it gave her some kind of credibility. She is a disgrace to veterans. She actually blamed the US for the Iran confrontation earlier this year. It was disgusting.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Tulsi is a CCP sympathizer - I dont care how she looks, Kamala got a booty, so what - both are skanks.

I met the guy that led the raid up Tora Bora, spent a solid day with him and his boys.

The reason I know that is not because he told me, or acted super awesome, or claimed he should run the country - I saw a picture of the guy 8 years later when he died and realized who it was.

Thats the kind of vet I want running the country, humble, pro american and capable AF - not some green zone nurse for 2 years that thinks she knows everything and now ranks high enough to # talk the commander in chief on every decision despite 0 information.
edit on 12-8-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

check out the channel, i linked it in previous post

Republican Voters Against Trump

the only point i am trying to show is there are disillusioned voters in the republican party as well as the democrat party as in the OP

originally posted by: shooterbrody

More of the foreign influence the dems warned us about.

maybe a trade war with the UK will help reduce our influence then or should ATS not be an international site with roots in the UK?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
We know there are never Trumpers. Thanks but you can stay out of our elections please

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Nope
It was just "terrible" when rushia used social media...
But it is ok for everyone else....
Double standard bs
Typical

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
We know there are never Trumpers. Thanks but you can stay out of our elections please

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Dear WalkAway crowd,
Wave at the massive amount of people who will not be voting again for Trump as you pass by them. And don't be surprised by how few your numbers are.We've all seen how the right wingers blow things out of proportion and take a simple anecdote and apply it to the masses as long as it fits their narrative.

can u name a single thing blown out of proportion by the republicans that can even hold a candle to the russian hoax propagated by the left and their media allies? but but but they spent some money on facebook ads right. sometimes i really wonder how it is that people can get things so backwards, but then i see how our media and school system works and it all becomes clear again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join