It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear WalkAway Crowd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: alldaylong

I read a quote recently:

"Don't bother me with the facts. My mind is already made up."

Why do you keep rabbiting on ?

Are you insecure ?

Those were the last words the UK said to those folks that left and started my country.

Free speech, brother.

Hitler/Antifa are not fans of free speech.

There's free speech and just plain boring.

Guess which category you fall into.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I can nazi the point of your post..

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Who did then?

Sir Frank Whittle had the first Jet Engine in 1937, before The Nazi's

The engine was tested for the first time on 12 April 1937, with the initial start-up declared a success

www.theengineer.co.uk...

Thanks for that mate, every day is a school day and I'm happy to be wrong if I learn something

Is it rocket propulsion technology I am thinking of then?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

every day is a school day and I'm happy to be wrong if I learn something

I see it the exact same way

I don't mind being wrong when I can learn something new

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

ps - you can have Kanye... please, take him, we're begging you

Surely you are not suggesting you somehow OWN Kanye West and can trade him at will!?!?! Surely you know the history of African American slavery? Guess comments like this is why the Democrats are referred to as the plantation?

Stay woke brother!!

As usual, obtuse/dramatic is a bad look and an even worse argument tactic. Lemme know how the black vote works out for Trump.
edit on 10-8-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Serious though, your mob spent the past 10+ years trying to convince everyone language is violence and how we all need to consider the impact of our words.

The chickens are coming home to roost from Biden all the way down on that sh*t.

As for Donny boy, I expect the black vote to go as well or better than the previous time he was elected.

Wait....now you know how African American's will vote? This is the attitude people are protesting against...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
She is correct, what’s wrong with being a proud American? Nationalism (pro America) is absolutely a great thing. Care to explain a problem with it? It doesn’t discriminate on race age or sex, as it promotes Americans supporting America. You support racial fighting and carrying out your version of social justice, which is not just, only the violent actions of a group of people told to be angry and they obliged.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Lol, I love the vision of love and support you project. You truly are a jem we all should strive to learn from your humbling example of vitriolic hatred and disgusting dependency on false narratives you rely on for to maintain your false world view.

reply to: okrian

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

his scientists invented the jet propulsion

They didn't actually.

LOL, you’re right! It was a Brit, Frank Whittle. But Germans invented the first axial-flow turbojet, which is what everyone has used for many decades. I hate to admit it, but Germans were and are pretty damn smart. So are Brits (especially my Scottish kinfolk ;-) and Americans.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

ps - you can have Kanye... please, take him, we're begging you

Surely you are not suggesting you somehow OWN Kanye West and can trade him at will!?!?! Surely you know the history of African American slavery? Guess comments like this is why the Democrats are referred to as the plantation?

Stay woke brother!!

As usual, obtuse/dramatic is a bad look and an even worse argument tactic. Lemme know how the black vote works out for Trump.
I’m not quite delusional enough to think Trump’ll get a huge percentage of the black vote, but I think and hope he’ll get enough to make a big difference. A significant number of blacks have had enough of the Democratic Party, which has arguably harmed their people deeply. Black families were much less dysfunctional on average before Great Society programs weakened them. Out-of-wedlock births were far less common.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Right now he's polling anywhere from 20%-35% approval among african americans. 15%+ would probably hand him the election.
No telling how many will actually cast a ballot but those numbers are undoubtedly worrying democrats, as they should.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
She is correct, what’s wrong with being a proud American? Nationalism (pro America) is absolutely a great thing. Care to explain a problem with it? It doesn’t discriminate on race age or sex, as it promotes Americans supporting America. You support racial fighting and carrying out your version of social justice, which is not just, only the violent actions of a group of people told to be angry and they obliged.

Well said. I support nationalism everywhere. Everyone should be proud of his or her nation and heritage.

We’ve had globalism shoved down our throats for decades. That’s one reason I favor drastic reductions in immigration. We, too, have a wonderful culture worth preserving.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

As for Donny boy, I expect the black vote to go as well or better than the previous time he was elected.

Wait....now you know how African American's will vote? This is the attitude people are protesting against...

Huh? so now you know how African Americans will vote???

The only thing most people know is how they will vote themselves, anything else is speculative at best

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Hell, I stuck my head in the door around 2016 and lately I’m finding myself wanting desperately to slam it shut and forgot everything I saw once I did.

I grew up believing politics were BS. Then I started paying attention and confirmed my beliefs.

If there’s any walking away I’m doing, it’s from participating in a bullsh!t system we allow to run our lives.

ignoring politics is like ignoring cancer, either you fight to live or it will destroy you.
what is that old adage no man is an island, you are and will be afflicted by the choices made at every level of government, it is your responsibility to examine the options and choose one closet to your view of how the world should be ran.

be involved or be the speed bump in their way

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
How the hell can anyone align with the Democrats or Biden?

The major groups now part of the democratic party are BLM, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, muslims, hollyweird.

Everything will have to be conferred with them if Biden is elected

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

How the hell can anyone align with the Democrats or Biden?

The major groups now part of the democratic party are BLM, LGBTQ, illegal aliens, muslims, hollyweird.

Bigot.

edit on 11-8-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

So who do they have left? The have nothings who think somebody will give them something? LOL, right. Or maybe they think they'll get a shot at being able to take what they want if things fall apart so they want that to happen. LOL, that won't happen. They'll get stomped first and hardest on by the police state they helped bring about. They'll end up with nothing, living on less than what they get now and will absolutely get kicked around if they get out of line. To all you Biden supporters who are just Trump haters.... you're being played for fools or you have no idea what you're in for. Or maybe you do really want the system to fall apart and see everything come crashing down and see 90% of the country get screwed over and kicked around. I can respect that. You're messed up and you hate the world and can't think straight. Some would love to see The Second Coming and Armageddon just to see God. You and them should get together and talk shop.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
...and Biden just went with Harris. The AA community is going to be lukewarm for her especially considering her pro-Police record.

Trust me, as a Californian, you don't want this crazy skank anywhere near the Presidency. She's a Progressive lunatic.

#HorizontalHarris
#HeelsUpHarris

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know this thread is a day old but I'd like to stress that you do NOT have to become a Republican to #walkaway from the extremist Democrat party. You can just become an Independent, and that is fine with me.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Do strong women scare you?

They had strong women in " The Band Of German Maidens "

Not my type at all.

You know saying everyone you don’t like is Hitler isn’t an argument right?

Candace Owens appears to be a " fan " of Hitler. Or didn't you read my earlier post ?

That is a lie. You can't prove a Black Woman from Alabama loves Hitler in 1 Million Years either.

HA!

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join