It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global lockdowns will bring next Global depression and war!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Do you enjoy a hot cooked meal while you down an ice cold drink?

We all do BUT this will come to past in many countries....possibly continents? Currently what COVID-19 has provided to the world is not REAL death but FEAR 0f DEATH.

By now, those who see the design, understand this is how the NWO MUST come to be..... through worldwide sufferage.

COVID-19 has a purpose, shut down global economy....better than war. It will bring famine, starvation, sickness and various illnesses from immigrants fleeing their starven and rabid governments and this is only the beginning.....

MANMADE virus with a purpose.....CONTROL.

Take away food and drink from your children and you will do ANYTHING to feed and provide drink for your loved ones and NWO is betting on it.

Take away your jobs, then money and Wahlaa .... people are eating out the trash cans until they are all locked under key like most restaurants in USA. Trash cans under lock and key.... throw away the food .... only those who can pay can eat and this will become reality in YOUR life and your children.

Humans understand pain and suffering and the 1% know this...... ANY loving parent can be controlled by who controls their children. The rest of the planet with pure fear.....

Do you need a support puppy or a TV subscription to CNN?

edit on 10-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
DOOM AND GLOOM

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I was just watching the news this morning as they go on about the new spike of cases from about a week of slightly normal activity.

I just find it funny there's no spike in cases from the months of constant rioting, yet a week of living semi normal has caused so many problems they're adding more lockdowns around the world again.

Still under a million deaths globally though.

edit on 10/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

only those who can pay can eat

But isn't that the case already?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why are safe, cheep and effective treatments being suppressed during a global health emergency?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Just ignore it.....whitey.

close you eyes and listen to CNN and all is well..

You and your family will be the perfect victim...

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
DOOM AND GLOOM

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
yep this is a culling of the human population.

I expect very many people to die off over the next three years that we are dealing with Bill Gates' man made bioweapon.

I don't really care anymore. Too many stupid people in this world.

Take vitamin D or die. Buy silver gold and crypto or die. The ignorant and fearful will probably all die.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

It's a piss poor culling.
8 months in with a pandemic and only 750k dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You told them about vitamin D, why? You let out the secret, now BLM and ANTIFA will take it. NOOOOOOOOOOO.......

You are smart and on top of the game...... Vitamin D, 4000 IUE ..... is VERY important today but ssshhhhh... our little secret...

originally posted by: booyakasha
yep this is a culling of the human population.

I expect very many people to die off over the next three years that we are dealing with Bill Gates' man made bioweapon.

I don't really care anymore. Too many stupid people in this world.

Take vitamin D or die. Buy silver gold and crypto or die. The ignorant and fearful will probably all die.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Its not about the dead..... its about shutting down the globe.... stopping business activity and worship...... KEY word here is worship.....

originally posted by: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One word.........CONTROL

originally posted by: kwakakev
Why are safe, cheep and effective treatments being suppressed during a global health emergency?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Just wear the damn mask and let the pedos win.
2 more weeeeeeeeeks!!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
While the specific point of the issues raised in this thread are the virus and it's value as a tool of the NWO, it is fair to consider that the overall point of the thread is the use of fear as a weapon being utilized by the NWO. That is pretty clear.

That said, addressing the larger issue of fear being used by the NWO, it is just as easy to point to another specific example of how fear has been used. It's the fear of the NWO itself and the changing demographics in American culture and politics that has so greatly effected enough people in this country that that portion of the American population voted for that moron Trump. Fear brought us Trump.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not the nwo. It's our gov with the help of corporations.
There is no mystery enemy here.
The leader of the dnc was wikileaked.
Level 10 damage control.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's not the nwo. It's our gov with the help of corporations.
There is no mystery enemy here.
The leader of the dnc was wikileaked.

Does this mean that according to you, the government and the corporations are NOT part of the NWO?

And who IS the government now? Trump promised to drain that swamp and for half of his first four years has had both Houses of Congress as his rubber stamp. So just what is this ''government'' that you think are the problem here? Just the Democrats?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It’s a brilliant “culling” strategy; if the purpose is to “neutron bomb” the population - that is, kill the people while leaving resources and infrastructure intact.

Introduce (or more likely, exploit the natural emergence of) a virus that is “just deadly enough” to kill a significant number of people in a short enough period of time to justify “extreme public health actions”...

But not so deadly as to induce mass public panic and regime-level rioting and upheaval.

Over time, the population will begin to chafe under the imposed health restrictions, and begin to resume activities and interactions that hasten the spread of the virus among the very populations that would most likely resist the “New Normal”.

So, go out and party, me hardies, the NWO is counting on you to kill yourselves and each other.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
There was a mass shooting at a Washington D.C. block party. Multiple gunmen.

Not totally sure about the details around this event,

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yeah, that’s .00009% mortality rate WITH inflated reporting.

Why are we still locked down damnit!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Send your kids back to school; Everything will be fine! Isn't that what trump encouraged? It's all a hoax by the democrats!!!
edit on 10-8-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I must admit i am a bit worried that store food will become expensive and rare...

But i am lucky to live in a place that has an unlimited food supply, so that helps. Going to miss my candy though..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join