It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Chicago Rioter Shouts---“I Can’t Breathe” as She Loots Luxury Clothing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You see no difference in stealing something and gang rape?

Pretty sure your comprehension ability is better than that.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

My comprehension can only rise up to your ability to express your thoughts.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Time to start playing hardball, looters need to be shot on sight.

Nah it's time for another inter racial bleeding heart movie
with Sandra Bullock.

Or Hillary Swank lol
edit on 10-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

My comprehension can only rise up to your ability to express your thoughts.

I guess if you had a daughter and they were in their teens your "expressed thoughts" says you would laugh off their thieving disgusting behavior, so what comes next?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Bill Burr is awesome, no PC what so ever, my hero for years, he should open a school and bring back the good old US.
edit on 10 8 2020 by Dr UAE because: adding the word "good" that I forgot, hope that justified it

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
When New Orleans flooded People were shot trying to get water and milk for their babies.
Pretty strange no one in sight to make these looters even hurry!

Got anything to back that up? I kept hearing about it, but, all I ever saw was them hauling off beer, liquor, television sets and Nikes. Come to think about it I didn't hear about any looters being shot.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Bill Burr is awesome, no PC what so ever, my hero for years, he should open a school and bring back the old US.

I feel like Stewie the time the big kid stole his tricycle.
I don't think it's coming back.

I keep think'n about that book that predicted Trump being
the last POTUS. The mountain of filthy garbage they've dumped
on him? And he still carries the weight even now. Now there's
a hero. Guys unbelievable but so is the cowardly left.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
When New Orleans flooded People were shot trying to get water and milk for their babies.
Pretty strange no one in sight to make these looters even hurry!

Got anything to back that up? I kept hearing about it, but, all I ever saw was them hauling off beer, liquor, television sets and Nikes. Come to think about it I didn't hear about any looters being shot.

I saw a video at the time, people dragging tired through water into stores getting water and baby food. They said at that time one man was shot and killed while getting water and they had a baby. At that time the news said they had declared martial law and looters would be shot.
Looks like everyone disputes everyone now, but my main point was that was a disaster and people had no supplies and still looting was treated as a crime.

The accounts of orders to "shoot looters," "take back the city," or "do what you have to do" are fragmentary. It remains unclear who originated them or whether they were heard by any of the officers involved in shooting 11 civilians in the days after Katrina. Thus far, no officers implicated in shootings have used the order as an explanation for their actions. Only one of the people shot by police – Henry Glover – was allegedly stealing goods at the time he was shot.

www.propublica.org...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

they didnt even have the information right on the person who got shot. some people were saying the person was 15 others were saying 20. which was supposedly the reason why they started looting. and i think the suspect who got shot is still alive.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Has that happened to you? Seems like a quite stupid decision to buy a front door that's so easily smashed in...
Wouldn't happen to me.

Your front door is stronger than that of Macy's or Nordstrom's?
COOL.
Thanks for avoiding my question in a juvenile manner.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT & a reply to: SeaWorthy

I refuse to take anything personal despite your efforts.
And I said everything I wanted to.

That girl doesn't deserve to get shot.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Let's try to be rational for a second:
We see a teenage girl who's going to end up with nothing because she can't remove the tags. Hardly a master mind criminal.
I doubt she's old enough to have any political inclination or opinion, she's just "riding the tide".

She's no younger than MOST of the ANTIFA/BLM rioters...She's probably just as bright as the majority of them too.

So basically send her an invite to ATS and she fits right in.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

maybe if rioting wasn't dangerous maybe, but it is and anyone that gets shot while acting like an animal out of control, destroying property and endangering peoples lives, does deserve it. be a threat and get treated like one, age is no excuse.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I, BLM Robot

edit on 10-8-2020 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Time to start playing hardball, looters need to be shot on sight.

Rubber bullets can put anyone down, enough to be handcuffed and dragged away.
Death is really not an option. While we collectively hate these terrorists, it is not serious enough.

Why can't they (Law Enforcement) be allowed to use them?
edit on 10-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey # you! Get the # out of America if you don’t like it if you support BURNING IT DOWN you’ll find the rest of America isn’t as weak and pathetic as you and these #tards.

You complain about greed look at these losers looting and stealing ... scratching their GREED and I’d guess your biggest motivation is your OWN greed wanting more for yourself than you’re able to earn, so you want to take it from someone else.

a reply to: Psilocyborg

edit on 11-8-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The LEFT is full of "can'ts", aren't they. Can't breathe. Can't think. Can't win.

Just wasn't sure if you were aware of your typo back there ^. See, you accidentally hit A instead...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join