It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Chicago Rioter Shouts---“I Can’t Breathe” as She Loots Luxury Clothing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'll have to take your word for it, because I understood maybe three words total in that entire clip.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Chicago, c'mon man!

When the looting starts, the shooting starts!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
So excited about all the free nice looted cloths that she couldn't breath. It is like people on Black Friday getting all wound up in the stores.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
this is what happens when government officials dont support law enforcement, it undermines law and order so people get the message that they can do whatever they want, now because the incompetent actions of a few liberal mayors and city councils, people genuinely think they can commit any crime as long as they claim to be protesting, just scream some slogan and they think its enough proof to get out of anything because its a protest.

its only going to escalate to the point that only force will be able to resolve these situations.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Let them have their slogans and battlecries aka "I Cayn't Breef!"

Makes targeting easier

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Let's try to be rational for a second:
We see a teenage girl who's going to end up with nothing because she can't remove the tags. Hardly a master mind criminal.
I doubt she's old enough to have any political inclination or opinion, she's just "riding the tide"

On the other hand we have the allegedly morally superiour people advocating murder.

That doesn't work. Simply from a philosophical view speaking.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

All I can see in my mind is some weird guy flashing people and yelling "I can't breathe"

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

I've been wanting to get my ccl for a while now. I just keep putting it off. I blame it on laziness.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Time to start playing hardball, looters need to be shot on sight.

When New Orleans flooded People were shot trying to get water and milk for their babies.
Pretty strange no one in sight to make these looters even hurry!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
We see a teenage girl who's going to end up with nothing because she can't remove the tags. Hardly a master mind criminal.
I doubt she's old enough to have any political inclination or opinion, she's just "riding the tide".

She's no younger than MOST of the ANTIFA/BLM rioters...She's probably just as bright as the majority of them too.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And? We should shoot everybody young and dumb? Or what is your point?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And? We should shoot everybody young and dumb? Or what is your point?

Where did I say shoot anyone, here?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Not you personally but the crowd you're preaching to.

I would like to emphasize that my statement was meant to be considered as a whole. And not directed at your OP but to the responses of the bloodthirsty "fine people" answering to it.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

This has gone on far, far too long. Time for the National Guard to educate a generation on the facts of life.
edit on 10-8-2020 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I doubt she's old enough to have any political inclination or opinion, she's just "riding the tide"

On the other hand we have the allegedly morally superiour people advocating murder.

That doesn't work. Simply from a philosophical view speaking.

I am amazed you can tell she is not in her 20's but no matter she is no little kid and she is looting I am sure she knows what stealing is. So if a bunch are doing criminal acts it becomes excusable to "ride the tide"? That is the same excuse used when a group of young Men gang rape.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Sure. I understand.
BTW...WHAT would you do if a mob of "young and dumb" BLM/ANTIFA (just like this woman) smashed in the front door of your home and started taking everything?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Has that happened to you? Seems like a quite stupid decision to buy a front door that's so easily smashed in...
Wouldn't happen to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

You see no difference in stealing something and gang rape?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

this is a lesson to shop owners from now on, sprinklers in your stores should not have water in them, instead use teargas triggered by a remote control or what ever

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join