It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight fire with fire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
After viewing the current state of groups such as The Disclosure Project and forums such as ATS it appears to me that we are making progress but at a very, very slow pace.

It seems like the way the Military Industrial Complex works is to have a public face - but to use private "black op" groups to accomplish much of their agenda.

Is it time that we considered using the same approach?

We have plenty of public faces out there - but maybe what we really need is a "dark" skull and bones type group that is deciated to getting to the truth?

Such a group could release its findings and evidence indirectly and anonymously to the many public faces which share information accross the Internet.

And not just information on Alien affairs but also on anything they find regarding supressed technologies or immoral govt. projects.

If you ask what could such a group accomplish - well I myself have several ideas and strategies that could be 100% effective when utilized by such a group - but which would be potentially ineffective if leaked out to the MIC - giving them time to plan or build defensive strategies.

This is why I personally have chosen to not reveal these ideas and strategies publicly.

If we look into the origin of many "secret societies" I think we will often find all it took was a few visionary souls to start the ball rolling...

Who will be those few among us?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by a_scientist
We have plenty of public faces out there - but maybe what we really need is a "dark" skull and bones type group that is deciated to getting to the truth?

Gazrok, this seems to be right up your alley. You got my vote.

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
You may wanna be careful about what you are trying to do here. I see that you are newly registered, so you may not have seen this in the guidlines...

12.) You agree not to cultivate the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion boards for the sending of private messages (board U2U or e-mail) for the purposes of marketing, mass mailing, or recruitment for other groups (offline or online) such as activist groups or other online discussion board websites. You will not also seek to rally the membership of the AboveTopSecret.com discussion board for any cause withouot prior written permission from the site owner.
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You may not wanna recruit for something like that here unless you got Skeptic Overlord to be your leader

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Cool - thx for the warning.

Please note to everyone - I am not recruiting - nor am I asking for anything...

I think it is important to think about new roads/strategies we might take to succeed in finding the truth on these important matters.

In the past I have tried to cultivate resposes on who would join such a group but that is not my intention here.

Just wondering what you all think of this "out of the box" approach to the Alien problem.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by a_scientist

Cool - thx for the warning.

Please note to everyone - I am not recruiting - nor am I asking for anything...

I think it is important to think about new roads/strategies we might take to succeed in finding the truth on these important matters.

In the past I have tried to cultivate resposes on who would join such a group but that is not my intention here.

Just wondering what you all think of this "out of the box" approach to the Alien problem.

Don't get me wrong...I completely agree that doing what we are doing now (simply chatting about it on the net) will never bring about disclosure. IMO, the only way disclosure will happen is when the aliens take an active role. But of course, if a rougue group of likeminded men and women with the means to make it happen can do it, I say more power to em!!!

top topics

join