It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These terrible slave owners in USA and the profits made from slaves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I agree 100%, guilt stops at the guilty parties skin.

I was referring to the collective traumas endured by the american population (9/11 for example). Everything is exploited by TPTB to generate as much fear as possible, it must be exhausting for the people who are subjected to it (24hr cnn/fox news cycle). I really do feel bad for the american people. They are at the center of a venn diagram or horrors that they aren't responsible for. They are paying the price for other peoples greed and told to blame and hate their neighbors instead of the people in charge.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Thank you.

Your words speak truth. Something lost on this planet. TRUTH.

And noone on ATS agreeing with you after your post.

What a shame.

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Kurokage

But what makes you think I need a history lesson from you?
I've seen Roots I know it was horrible just as much as anyone
else alive today. But there misery is over now,.Let them rest.
You have black friends I have black friends that I respect very
much. But there the opposite of yours. Because they see the
truth of all this drudging up the past. It serves a political purpose
and that's the only reason it's happening. If your friends are more
benevolent to this ridiculous crap. Or even if they share the anger
what in the hell do they hope to gain from people who had nothing
to do with it. Not to mention the fact that your friends also had
nothing to do with it. BLM has no respect for the dead that's just
plain and simple truth.

And further more how is it they (BLM) don't see how this kind
of division. Is the last GOT DAMN thing this country needs right now?
Cheeze n rice what great timing? They need to stop playing the victim
long enough see THAT IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN!
And that it was never about race. Because right now those same slave
owners families are looking to enslave everyone. Thru any means
possible. The worst of it all is the sacred bleeding heart you portray
when it's all wrong.

BTW those kids in my avatar are just kids in my avatar.

It wasn't that long ago this stuff was laughable.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
White people apologizing on TV and internet to BLM.

Fuel feeding the racist fires giving those BLM terrorist a motive to riot and torture.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

edit on 10-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The language in the constitution was purely political in nature, some wanted to strike slavery from our shores but would not have had a unified front and that would have quickly cost us our liberty if we even succeeded with the revolution.

What I find funny, is when folks form the UK (people I know not just online) tell me how we have to own our slavery roots, but get seriously bent out of shape when i point out the slavery that went on with the empire the sun never set on.

many of us Americans never had ancestors that owned slaves, so why exactly should we apologize for something our families had no part in.

its a circular argument, but quite honestly some of the rhetoric has started to scare me, I see a lot of the country would be better without conservatives, trump supporters, rednecks, anyone that doesnt follow the colelctive. (me I prefer having a variety of beliefs around me, even you crazy leftists)

Why does it scare me, I used to wonder how germans could allow the nazis to do the things they did... now I get it, the media portrays the undessirables as so bad and everything would get better if they were gone, the politicians follow suit, people living in their own bubble so missing the signs that the narrative is wrong, and all of a sudden the undesireables are no longer there.

Anyone else seeing a similar trend?

the only saving grace in my opinion is to many folks are no longer following print media, and 24 hour news channels so more folks are seeing the truth. (I hope)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well at least one person agrees and took the time tell me.

Pretty fed up wjth this ship of fools.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Agreed. While i can understand wanting to remove civil war statues, it really should be last on our list to the real slavery going on today.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

human trafficking today is probably just as bad or worse than it was before 300 years ago
because we have bigger ships bigger ports, more corrupt people to buy humans for slavery

this is mind blowing

11 facts about human trafficking and modern slavery

It’s estimated that internationally there are between 20 million and 40 million people in modern slavery today. Assessing the full scope of human trafficking is difficult because so cases so often go undetected, something the United Nations refers to as “the hidden figure of crime.”[2]

and this to

Human trafficking earns global profits of roughly $150 billion a year for traffickers, $99 billion of which comes from commercial sexual exploitation.[4]

its big business , sure enough some governments or some corporations have their fingers in this pie .

The african slave trade had around 12.5 million africans enslaved and taken to the USA.

Slavery never ended , they just changed the playbook and re wrote the language , in the same way that I thin the third reich never ended they just changed the game plan

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

But what makes you think I need a history lesson from you?

So what? You're just posting on ATS to have your say rather than talking about different view points?
It wasn't a history lesson, it was just the facts that need pointing out to some members.

I've seen Roots I know it was horrible just as much as anyone
else alive today. But there misery is over now,.Let them rest.
truth of all this drudging up the past. It serves a political purpose
and that's the only reason it's happening.

Just because you've seen roots doesn't make you an expert on when enough is enough, Americans segregated black people till very recently, the freest country in the world but only if your white. Your feed propaganda day in and day out about how free your country is, but really there's only a small group of you that are free.

truth of all this drudging up the past.

And again another member thinking that they know me and being all high and mighty with the "my friends are better than your friends". None of my family or friends have gone on a march for or joined BLM, but we've talked about the subject.

It serves a political purpose
and that's the only reason it's happening.

And what political purpose would that be?

If your friends are more benevolent to this ridiculous crap. Or even if they share the anger
what in the hell do they hope to gain from people who had nothing
to do with it.

They don't agree with the rioting or looting, who in the right mind would, but Americans go on and on about their rights to this that and the other, but then throw tantrums when it's a group of black people peacefully protesting. You always get groups of morons from both sides after the event who think it's an excuse to do crazy crap, seems to happen in all demonstrations lately the world over.

Alot of history has been white washed and certain people who are made out to be philanthropists or great members of society are found out to of got there of the backs of slaves or women, and I think it should be looked at, that dosen't mean destroying or removing statues but a revaluation of things like how history is taught is a good start.

BLM has no respect for the dead that's just plain and simple truth.

A lot of these "dead" had no respect for the people they "owned"

Because right now those same slave
owners families are looking to enslave everyone.

This is what I said on my very first post in this thread (Iv'e posted the quote below)

What's worrying is how we've all become enslaved now to giant corporations, individuals with ridiculous amounts of money and politicians who only care about personal gain and has no idea how the average person lives.

edit on 11-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So what you're just posting on ATS to get to have your say rather than talking about different view points?

Depends on the topic. Some "view points" as you say are asinine.

It wasn't a history lesson, it was just the facts that need pointing out to some members.

That's what you think.

They don't agree with the rioting or looting, who in the right mind would, but Americans go on and on about their rights to this that and the other, but then throw tantrums when it's a group of black people peacefully protesting.

Americans? You know what? I'm gonna let this slide out of kindness.
May I suggest proof reading? Perhaps with a different "viewpoint"?
Because that is a 100% racist comment you left in text right there.
Even tho you used the word Americans instead of whites. Are you
an American?

And again another member thinking that they know me and being all high and mighty with the "my friends are better than your friends". None of my family or friends have gone on a march or joined BLM, but we've talked about the subject.

Now you're be'n a lollipop.

You always get groups of morons from both sides after the event who think it's an excuse to do crazy crap.

Just because you've seen roots doesn't make you an expert on when enough is enough, Americans segregated black people till very recently, the freest country in the world but only if your white. Your feed propaganda day in and day out about how free your country is, but really there's only a small group of you that are free.

How in the hell? WTF? You aren't even an american?

No wonder you don't know what the hell you're talking about Go away!

Or post whatever ignorant idiotic racist crap you want I got you're
number now but I won't be calling.

GOOD LUCK in life!

edit on 11-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

You know what? I'm gonna let this slide out of kindness.
May I suggest proof reading? Perhaps with a different "viewpoint"?
Because that is a 100% racist comment you left in text right there.
Even tho you used the word Americans instead of whites. Are you
an American?

Thats so kind of you, ah shucks thanks, like I give a crap!!!
I've see a few racist here on ATS lately and I know for a fact I'm not one of them.
You missed the point of the comment which I think was on purpose. The Great American Freedom myth/propaganda thats feed to you by corrupt politicians to keep you all disagreeing with each other.

Now you're be'n a lollipop.

I have no idea what that's supposed to mean but it's obviously your attempt at an insult, didn't work.
Carry on trying to label people to dehumanize them if it helps you.

How in the hell? WTF? You aren't even an american?

No wonder you don't what the hell you're talking about Go away!

So another member who's learnt to read an Avatar, good on ya'! It's it been there since I joined in 06 so telling me to "go away" is pointless, I've been here a while and it's not up to you thanks, some Americans can't seem to see past the end of their nose let alone acknowledge countries other than America exist.

Or post whatever ignorant idiotic racist crap you want I got you're
number now but I won't be calling.

GOOD LUCK in life!

Like I said, there have been a few racists join in the last few years and they stand out a mile to people who've been here a while.
You can keep the good luck, your country seems to need it at the moment.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

White people apologizing on TV and internet to BLM.

Fuel feeding the racist fires giving those BLM terrorist a motive to riot and torture.

We even have their racist ideologies being preached on TV commercials over here.
You know how irritating that is to people who see right thru the propaganda?
Nothing angers me like someone trying to pss me off. And I see no other
reason for it. Thanks for the thread amigo!
edit on 11-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
America, land of the free! I don't see any other western country with that type of awesome freedom........

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
America didn't exist until 1776. The colonies were under British rule 1607-1776 until they told the king to take a hike. Slavery was a British tradition so ingrained that took the United States 90 years and a bloody civil war to root out. Your ancestors probably profited more from the slave trade than ancestors of the average American.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

LOL you buy that nonsesne that america started when the first slave arrived, such a rewrite of history is terribly dishonest.

the list of "empires" that had slavery were around a lot longer than America, and many had slavery longer than america

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

No , Racism is a Tool among Many , used by the Illuminati to Control Societies across the Globe .
The Ultimate Conspiracy ...........

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
America's history of slavery

In late August 1619, the White Lion, an English privateer commanded by John Jope, sailed into Point Comfort and dropped anchor in the James River. Virginia colonist John Rolfe documented the arrival of the ship and “20 and odd” Africans on board. His journal entry is immortalized in textbooks, with 1619 often used as a reference point for teaching the origins of slavery in America. But the history, it seems, is far more complicated than a single date

The arrival of these “20 and odd” Africans to England’s mainland American colonies in 1619 is now a focal point in history curricula. The date and their story have become symbolic of slavery’s roots, despite captive Africans likely being present in the Americas in the 1400s and as early as 1526 in the region that would become the United States

I didn't create the image and I know it was under British rule when the first slaves arrived in "America" as the image says, but it does show how freedom was only available for certain people.
America, leader of the free world was just a propaganda slogan, and American's love to pass the buck and say it was the Brit's fault but gloss over how they kept up the slavery and then segregation for almost another 150 years after slavery was abolished in Britian.

edit on 12-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It is difficult to determine on the standard by which the manners of a nation may be tried, whether catholic, or particular. It is more difficult for a native to bring to that standard the manners of his own nation, familiarized to him by habit. There must doubtless be an unhappy influence on the manners of our people produced by the existence of slavery among us. The whole commerce between master and slave is a perpetual exercise of the most boisterous passions, the most unremitting despotism on the one part, and degrading submissions on the other.

Our children see this, and learn to imitate it; for man is an imitative animal. This quality is the germ of all education in him. From his cradle to his grave he is learning to do what he sees others do. If a parent could find no motive either in his philanthropy or his self-love, for restraining the intemperance of passion towards his slave, it should always be a sufficient one that his child is present. But generally it is not sufficient. The parent storms, the child looks on, catches the lineaments of wrath, puts on the same airs in the circle of smaller slaves, gives a loose to his worst of passions, and thus nursed, educated, and daily exercised in tyranny, cannot but be stamped by it with odious peculiarities. The man must be a prodigy who can retain his manners and morals undepraved by such circumstances.

And with what execration should the statesman be loaded, who permitting one half the citizens thus to trample on the rights of the other, transforms those into despots, and these into enemies, destroys the morals of the one part, and the amor patriae of the other. For if a slave can have a country in this world, it must be any other in preference to that in which he is born to live and labour for another: in which he must lock up the faculties of his nature, contribute as far as depends on his individual endeavours to the evanishment of the human race, or entail his own miserable condition on the endless generations proceeding from him. With the morals of the people, their industry also is destroyed. For in a warm climate, no man will labour for himself who can make another labour for him. This is so true, that of the proprietors of slaves a very small proportion indeed are ever seen to labour.

And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever: that considering numbers, nature and natural means only, a revolution of the wheel of fortune, an exchange of situation, is among possible events: that it may become probable by supernatural interference! The Almighty has no attribute which can take side with us in such a contest.

But it is impossible to be temperate and to pursue this subject through the various considerations of policy, of morals, of history natural and civil. We must be contented to hope they will force their way into every one’s mind. I think a change already perceptible, since the origin of the present revolution. The spirit of the master is abating, that of the slave rising from the dust, his condition mollifying, the way I hope preparing, under the auspices of heaven, for a total emancipation, and that this is disposed, in the order of events, to be with the consent of the masters, rather than by their extirpation.

Notes on the State of Virginia, Query XVIII: Manners
Thomas Jefferson | 1781

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

You have just posted the most stupid thing I have ever
read in my entire life.
FOUR MORE YEARS FOR TRUMP!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I finally read down to the part where the mods show up!
edit on 13-8-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join