It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These terrible slave owners in USA and the profits made from slaves

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Oh you poor thing......need a puppy or your mommies breast?

This is what I am talking about...... white MALE pussies.....your typical white BLM supporter.....

You are the perfect victim.

So did you go to Yale or Harvard?

originally posted by: Kurokage
Another white person trying to understand slavery, but says black people are bad they owned slaves too!
Accept the past, accept that mostly white people made a fortune off the backs of slaves and most still have that wealth!
I'm white but I can understand that anger.

America had a civil war and one of the many causes was the right to own slaves, their great Constitution says "all men are created equal" except they decided white was a bit more equal than the others so segregation replaced slavery not freedom.
Imagine how it would feel never knowing where you're originally from, what your original name was?
Having relatives who remember being treated as second class citizens, who couldn't sit at a restaurant or drink from a fountain or sit on a bus if a white person was standing?
Americas criminal justice system is broken and so is the police, so being black means you probably did it, right?

It's not all the "white mans" fault but a lot of it is so I really can understand the anger.
What's worrying is how we've all become enslaved now to giant corporations, individuals with ridiculous amounts of money and politicians who only care about personal gain and has no idea how the average person lives.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Another dumb member who can't read a profile.

or your mommies breast?

Your moms breast is doing fine for me at the moment, she says thanks!!

I see a pussy alright, take a look in the mirror and it will stare straight back at you, you moan and whine but can't put yourself in others people shoes???
where did i say I supported BLM, please post that could you??
I think Alldaylong said it right.

Maybe i should class you as a White Supremacist. Are you ok with that ?

Try getting over yourself as you're the one acting like a victim here with the "look, black man bad too, I'm not racist I swear!" routine.

edit on 10-8-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Another BLM supporter who thinks I care. LMAO

Like I would read your trashy BLM evil thoughts......you racist....

Lets see.....your mommy told me, your daddy ran off with a LBGTQ BLM ANTIFA supporter and she needs a puppy.

Tall order but I bet easy to find in your neighborhood.

originally posted by: Kurokage

Another dumb member who can't read a profile.

or your mommies breast?

Your moms breast is doing fine for me at the moment, she says thanks!!

I see a pussy alright, take a look in the mirror and it will stare straight back at you, you moan and whine but can't put yourself in others people shoes???
where did i say I supported BLM, please post that could you??
I think Alldaylong said it right.

Maybe i should class you as a White Supremacist. Are you ok with that ?

Try getting over yourself as you're the one acting like a victim here with the "look, black man bad too, I'm not racist I swear!" routine.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Also what about celebrities such as Lebron James and Beyonce whose clothing lines/signature clothing items are made by slaves in China and/or Bangladesh? Should they also not be called out for the hypocrites that they are?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Another BLM supporter who thinks I care
Like I would read your trashy BLM evil thoughts....

Like I said, please post my comment were I said I supported BLM, obviously from your rambling comments the dementia is effecting you again.

You are a joke, post all the hatred you want but you just make yourself look even more foolish, we don't have to worry though, it won't be long before the care home takes your privileges away, careful or they wont change your urine bag.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Get over it. Stop living in the past.
edit on 10-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Get over it!

No thanks!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Get over it. Stop living in the past.

After your edit you said to stop living in the past?

Here's a simple question for you.
In your avatar you have a lovely pic of possibly your children or grand children?
Imagine if someone came and took them, but them in chains and carted them off to a foreign land.
If they survived the journey chained below decks, their names are changed and they then spend every waking moment working for a stranger who could rape or beat them at any moment without a second thought?
They have no chance at improving there lives or educating themselves and may be forced to marry to keep the "worker" stock up, like cattle or sheep.
I know I've simplified that to compress it into a small paragraph but it must give you some idea of the genuine anger that some feel.
I don't support BLM or Antifa as someone said, but I do have friends and family members of colour who also don't support said groups but can understand the anger that some of them genuinely feel.

The loonies always come out and trash everything after any demonstration when the good people have gone home
Sadly society has some very nasty undertones that haven't been cured or fixed, things like slavery and sex trafficking are still out there and it's usually the very rich who are the ones who think they can get away with it.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

Not especially traumatic, nope.

You see, if any of my great-greats were slave owners (they weren't, but for the sake of conversation...) that's not on me. You see guilt doesn't carry over to following generations.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You want to teach U.S. history and you are british?

You ALLEGE to live in U.K according to your info, right?

Do we bother you with your evil England monarchy that dates back 1000 plus years? Your evil Kings, queens and how your EVIL government STOLE AND MURDERED? It would take MANUALS explaining the evil ways UK treated others....

GOD DO NOT SAVE ANY KING OR QUEEN ON THIS EARTH ESPECIALLY THE FOUR FOOT MIDGET SITTING IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My God someone can think!

Kidding..... but you are correct.....

BLM and its supporters can not understand this.

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: wheresthebody

Not especially traumatic, nope.

You see, if any of my great-greats were slave owners (they weren't, but for the sake of conversation...) that's not on me. You see guilt doesn't carry over to following generations.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
slavery was never about racism, it was about profit and many racist attitudes and stereotypes were artificially created and spread to justify slavery and stop people from opposing it, the racism in America is just a consequence of those propaganda campaigns to dissuade opposition to slavery, it shows how terrible propaganda can be in the wrong hands.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Yes, it most certainly is.

There is ample evidence of it, yet it's ignored, or glossed over.

Because many of the owners are the movers and shakers of their communities. Y'know, those fine upstanding citizens we're supposed to look up to.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
You are correct BUT it HAS turned to racism, hasn't it?

originally posted by: namehere
slavery was never about racism, it was about profit and many racist attitudes and stereotypes were artificially created and spread to justify slavery and stop people from opposing it, the racism in America is just a consequence of those propaganda campaigns to dissuade opposition to slavery, it shows how terrible propaganda can be in the wrong hands.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
You want to teach U.S. history and you are british?

You ALLEGE to live in U.K according to your info, right?

Do we bother you with your evil England monarchy that dates back 1000 plus years? Your evil Kings, queens and how your EVIL government STOLE AND MURDERED? It would take MANUALS explaining the evil ways UK treated others....

GOD DO NOT SAVE ANY KING OR QUEEN ON THIS EARTH ESPECIALLY THE FOUR FOOT MIDGET SITTING IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE.

Why allege? I do!

We along with half of Europe thought it was fine to steal people and property from all over the world, the Vikings did it, the romans before them and so on.... but here we didn't separate them off as second class citizens from other members of society after we "returned" their freedom.
White European history is full of slavery and stolen wealth from other countries.
We peasants took a lot of the power and wealth back off our "royalty".
I may be a fair few generations away from "slave" owners in my country but that doesn't mean I should forget it, I may not fully agree with BLM protests but its well within their rights if it's peaceful. Knowing about it and teaching the correct un-whitewashed history helps heal the divide thats going on at the moment.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think people from Europe, the Mediterranean and Africa have a much more mature and retrospective attitude about slavery. Most of their cities were built by people in servitude in some regard or another.

As wrong as it is today to think about what all of these slaves had to go through... they are an indelible part of world history.

We should celebrate that human beings have pulled ourselves out of this disrespect for slaves of ALL races. Instead, we like to keep kicking ourselves in the ass and also allowing people that want to use it as a current agenda to get what they want, against all of the rest of us.

We did not do it. Period. Get over it.
edit on 10-8-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

But what makes you think I need a history lesson from you?
I've seen Roots I know it was horrible just as much as anyone
else alive today. But there misery is over now,.Let them rest.
You have black friends I have black friends that I respect very
much. But there the opposite of yours. Because they see the
truth of all this drudging up the past. It serves a political purpose
and that's the only reason it's happening. If your friends are more
benevolent to this ridiculous crap. Or even if they share the anger
what in the hell do they hope to gain from people who had nothing
to do with it. Not to mention the fact that your friends also had
nothing to do with it. BLM has no respect for the dead that's just
plain and simple truth.

And further more how is it they (BLM) don't see how this kind
of division. Is the last GOT DAMN thing this country needs right now?
Cheeze n rice what great timing? They need to stop playing the victim
long enough see THAT IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN ALL OVER AGAIN!
And that it was never about race. Because right now those same slave
owners families are looking to enslave everyone. Thru any means
possible. The worst of it all is the sacred bleeding heart you portray
when it's all wrong.

BTW those kids in my avatar are just kids in my avatar.

It wasn't that long ago this stuff was laughable.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Your evil Kings, queens and how your EVIL government STOLE AND MURDERED? It would take MANUALS explaining the evil ways UK treated others....

Yes you're correct. Britain should never have colonised America, and murdered Native Indians.

And there would never have been a country called The United States Of America. Better for everyone.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

One definition of racism is white people hating black people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join