It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you deal with a police shooting? Grab a big screen!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Videos circulating online show widespread looting and clashes with police across Chicago’s Magnificent Mile shopping district early Monday, sparked by a police-involved shooting hours earlier that left a young man wounded.

Apparently Mayor Beetlejuice is now angry at the law breakers. But in the year 2020, the new reaction to anything involving the police is to loot and steal any and everything you can find. This is the end result of treating the police poorly. If you defund them, reduce their numbers, take away their tools, this is what you get.

In this case, a guy shot at Police, and the crowd was angry that the police returned fire and wounded the guy who shot at them. This is the level of intellect that cities are facing. These aren't just stupid people, they make stupid people look like Einstein. It's my sincere desire that eventually, the residents of these cities realize that the leadership they elected are inept, weak, and working against the will of the people. Elect better leaders. Stop playing identity politics, and stop worrying about being the most diverse, and out dumbassing the other cities. Elect the best, regardless of their racial makeup.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm amazed there's anything left to loot in Chicago.

That place has been a cesspool of criminals for decades- who is opening a business there on purpose?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I love that area of Chicago and if I was there I would have looted the Versace and Panerai boutiques on Rush Street to show my outrage.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt
There are plenty of Mitchell Trubisky jerseys left....
Lol

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I feel like justice needs to be served

Who got those 75 inch 8k sets?

I need 2 before I exercise my constitutional right and burn this motha down
🔥 🔥 🔥 # be so lit 🔥 📛 👨‍🚒 🚒 🧯 🎆 🔥

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No phat loot.

No piiiizzz.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Seem as though there is a real dilemma with this police shooting.
The guy wasn't killed and is expected to make a full recovery.
So no seven funerals with a gold casket.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Theose people NEED their weaves dammit! Crackas gotta pay for their lack o education!

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Local News Videos

Local Website

There was widespread looting, vandalism and gunfire Sunday night and early Monday Downtown after police shot a 20-year-old man.

The unrest came hours after police shot the man Sunday in Englewood. In a statement, police said the the young man fired at police officers, who then shot him. His condition is not known but he is expected to survive, Supt. David Brown said at a Monday press conference.

After the shooting, a crowd gathered at the scene as people protested police violence.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This is the end result of treating the police poorly. If you defund them, reduce their numbers, take away their tools, this is what you get.

For the sake of argument, has that happened yet?(defunding..etc)..if not, seems this is what you get regardless.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
You should be banned for posting a big of bigfoot. Just saying....a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Mayor Lightweight's got this.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I hope those criminals pick Chicago clean..... let the corrupt insurance companies pay for the theft and damages and watch your premiums grow out of control!

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

Videos circulating online show widespread looting and clashes with police across Chicago’s Magnificent Mile shopping district early Monday, sparked by a police-involved shooting hours earlier that left a young man wounded.

Apparently Mayor Beetlejuice is now angry at the law breakers. But in the year 2020, the new reaction to anything involving the police is to loot and steal any and everything you can find. This is the end result of treating the police poorly. If you defund them, reduce their numbers, take away their tools, this is what you get.

In this case, a guy shot at Police, and the crowd was angry that the police returned fire and wounded the guy who shot at them. This is the level of intellect that cities are facing. These aren't just stupid people, they make stupid people look like Einstein. It's my sincere desire that eventually, the residents of these cities realize that the leadership they elected are inept, weak, and working against the will of the people. Elect better leaders. Stop playing identity politics, and stop worrying about being the most diverse, and out dumbassing the other cities. Elect the best, regardless of their racial makeup.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Actually I do see a resemblance between the mayor of Chicago (Chick a go) and Beetlejuice.

Look at the eyes.....

I guess saying Chicago mayor is so damn F(ugly) she does not have a man but she does have a gay woman.

Have you ever noticed MOST lesbians are not only overweight and hateful but extremely ugly?

edit on 10-8-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

This is the end result of treating the police poorly. If you defund them, reduce their numbers, take away their tools, this is what you get.

For the sake of argument, has that happened yet?(defunding..etc)..if not, seems this is what you get regardless.

Actually, in Chicago is hasn't happened yet, but that doesn't mean the idiots who spout that garbage don't believe that it already has. this is why they feel emboldened to confront the police, shoot at them, and attack them. The MSM has all but endorsed this movement, and you will have to admit, the folks who are brainwashed by the MSM aren't the sharpest knifes in the drawer.

So yea, this is what you get.

join