It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Tests = DNA Harvesting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just a wild hypothesis here but not so wild as to be beyond the realms of possibility, and I don’t for a second believe I’m the first person to think of this...
The millions upon millions of swabs being taken to test for covid-19 could possibly be the greatest DNA harvest of all time.
People lining up to give their names, phone numbers and a slice of their DNA freely.
I imagine a multitude of uses for such information, a law enforcement agencies wet dream, even insurance companies or advertising firms.
A lot of private laboratories are being contracted to process results to speed up result times. Even if a state government wasn’t interested in harvesting this information, the private laboratories could sell the DNA info to the highest bidder.
I’m not saying the virus was created for this reason, or created at all, but it’s provided a perfect opportunity for such a programme.
Never let a crisis go to waste as they say...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kingparrot
Well my recent post about the virus harboring in the heart and causing some damage like a bomb.so it's really hard to say what is really going on

edit on 0800000051082020-08-10T06:08:51-05:00085108am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I don’t think there’s any certainties about this virus, none that can be read on the internet anyways...
a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't know how such a program would go with so many different collection agencies around the world, some places would have better standards in privacy than others. As for some collection agencies taking a DNA scan while they have a sample does fit in with how the rest of this playing out. Very nefarious indeed.

Defiantly one to watch out for.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Pure speculation, but nefarious would be the perfect word if true. I like that.
a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
People are willing to give their DNA away to the various genealogy companies AND pay for it. No need for a virus.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
People are willing to give their DNA away to the various genealogy companies AND pay for it. No need for a virus.

Flu swabs are similar to COVID swabs. If this were being done, it's been done for decades.

But it is expensive to run DNA tests, I think those that want DNA information are quite willing to let people pay for it themselves by making it a "fun" game.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

need more of a percentage of the population. Eventually, they will have everyone cataloged. Likely stored in a data center in Utah. But for now, that's just a vast right wing conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Using subterfuge to obtain DNA samples. Yes.

Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
. . .
A primary motivation for the act was to curb illegal raves and free parties, especially the traveller festival circuit, which was steadily growing in the early 1990s, culminating in the 1992 Castlemorton Common Festival
. . .
Part IV, sections 54–59 which gave the police greater rights to take and retain intimate body samples.

According to all conventional and alternative histories Castlemorton was a spontaneous happening.

In May 1992 Avon and Somerset Police tried to end the annual Avon Free Festival, which had been held in the Bristol area around the May Bank Holiday for several years.[4] As a result, hundreds of new age travellers en route to the area for the expected festival were shunted into neighbouring counties by Avon and Somerset's Operation Nomad police manoeuvres, with West Mercia Police deciding to confine them to common land at Castlemorton
en.wikipedia.org...

I was warned five years before not to attend Castlemorton Festival. It was pre-planned in order to bring in the desired legislation. The individual who warned me is still a well known 'alternative' figure. Looking back I can only assume they are a British Intelligence agent along with many other key figures within the 'free' festival movement.

Using subterfuge to obtain DNA samples. Yes.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Thankyou very much for that
a reply to: Kester

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I agree the genealogy thing has taken off but that would generally only capture a certain a certain demographic. I know I haven’t and wouldn’t pay to have my DNA stored on a database. However here in Australia getting tested is often linked to going to work or obviously people will get tested if they show symptoms so as not to infect loved ones etc so you’d be getting a greater cross section of the community perhaps.
reply to: peter_kandra

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kingparrot
Just a wild hypothesis here but not so wild as to be beyond the realms of possibility, and I don’t for a second believe I’m the first person to think of this...
The millions upon millions of swabs being taken to test for covid-19 could possibly be the greatest DNA harvest of all time.
People lining up to give their names, phone numbers and a slice of their DNA freely.
I imagine a multitude of uses for such information, a law enforcement agencies wet dream, even insurance companies or advertising firms.

[...]

Never let a crisis go to waste as they say...

That's exactly what we discussed before in another thread, using covid as a false pretext to collect people's DNA which they can use for their nefarious purposes. When they say "testing for covid" you know that is total bullsh#t.

Yes, never let a real or manufactured crisis go to waste.

Star & flag.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Blackstone To Acquire Majority Stake In Ancestry.com In $4.7 Billion Deal

(Reuters) – Blackstone Group Inc said on Wednesday it agreed to acquire genealogy provider Ancestry.com Inc from private equity rivals for $4.7 billion, including debt, placing a big bet on family-tree chasing as well as personalized medicine.

Ancestry.com has more than 3 million paying customers in about 30 countries, and earns more than $1 billion in annual revenue. Launched in 1996 as a family history website, it harnessed advances in DNA testing and mobile phone apps in the following two decades to expand its offerings.

(Boldface mine)

Blackstone CEO: Stephen A. Schwarzman is Skull and Bones member.

Ancestry.com (Mormons) sampling ~30 countries and phone Apps - contact tracing...Acquisition during this plandemic is highly suspicious. The last few years I've had a crazy idea that what if these DNA sites where you send in a sample of your DNA, if they are attempting to identify a small population that looks perfectly human But, genetically may be a different species from the genus Homo. ET's walk among us.?

Interesting back earlier this year the Pentagon sent out a memo to all active duty military to refrain from sending DNA samples to these site collection houses, specifically naming 23andMe who also sold DNA samples to Novartis...largest pharma in the world based in Swissyland.

Another possibility is they are trying to identify a certain bloodline populace or maybe there is more to the 'junk' DNA than they are revealing.

Serpent bloodline
Eagle bloodline (hybrids from Serpents)
Holy Grail = the womb which the Serpent Bloodline was born including living descendants of today.

And yet another that I cannot dismiss is Baal & Maleficium Gates of Hell Vax injection, all part of a Jesuit/Eugenics final solution.?

All sounds like high octane speculation but it is 2020 after all.

Enter 2020 corona madness and the DNA harvesting has increased 10x fold, not to mention hearing mentions of DNA or RNA modified vaccines to modify your DNA/RNA. Recall Baal Gates has been on the record saying multiple vaccines may be required...like multiple Microsoft Updates to get it right. Scary thought.

With the above in mind, one can speculate on this patent...

Treatment of radiation disorders

Abstract:

The present invention provides methods and compositions for the treatment of DNA damage related disorders. One embodiment is a method for the inhibition of side effects associated with chemotherapeutic and radiotherapeutic agents using chloroquine compounds. Another embodiment is a method for treatment and/or prevention of lethal or sub-lethal radiation toxicities associated with terrorist acts or war.

Yea, (Operation) Warp Speed ahead.

Lastly some of the insanity being driven by the economic (WEF), media, clerical and ecclesiastical realms coupled with chosen keywords/phrases from world leaders reminds me of an old ATS thread - Window of Opportunity. (specifically his reference to 'Harvest')

All us sheep are being setup for 'something' but what, is anyone's guess ATM. Strange times we live in.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

They are making clones of each of us.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Don't they prick your toe when you are born to get blood.. Hummm. Idk about DNA harvesting beeing the issue.

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I've been saying this since the drive through tests started. how easy would it be to get everyones DNA sample from this.... And make sure to wear your masks people..

new topics

top topics

join