It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expose Bill Gates Day # 2

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Take for instance the idea of including some sort of 'smart chip' in an immunization. Presumably such a chip, because it is internal to the body, would have to be read via some remote system like radio waves. The problem with that is that for an aerial to work, it has to subtend at least a 1/4 of the wavelength. For any appreciable chip you'd have to have a power supply and it would have to generate its own or resonate with an induced signal. It would be millimeters in size at minimum with any currently known technology. So, the idea of the injection of such a chip as part of an immunization, and it actually functioning, is clearly BS.

Man, i really respect your postings allaround, but would like to address this somewhat:

the new rolling tech, 5G, has a wavelenght of 7mm (39ghz)

1/4 of the that is what, less than 2 millimeters.

Any device sized 2mm, doesnt really need much power, so perhaps you might think its feasible to power it wirelessly/passively, or you could generate power from the body. I don't know it that is possible, but its not totally bs, right?

I totally agree, that injecting any smart chip is whack idea, but can't say its 100% bs. Nano-stuff and all that jazz.

/end-of-random-rambling-before-my-morning-coffee

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

We are perhaps 25-100 years away from that sort of tech. Definitely, if we can't cure a common cold, or cure cancer, then I don't think we can build the trillions of nanomachines necessary for this sort of feat.

Well said.

Well said 2nd.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
You’ve done a good job and deserve a pat on the head by your overlords.

a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: chr0naut

Musk's neuralink is not even connected to what has been developed by the military.
Your video is "unavailable"

Also, I have seen those movies too.

You know, the ones where the supersoldier finds out the evil schemes of the General and turns against him, destroying the base/labs. Then they get the girl and fade off into the sunset.

Funny how the grunts, though, are still running around with bang sticks and getting shot and blown up. Where are all those super soldiers hiding when you need them?

Review Article
Published: 15 July 2020
COVID-19 vaccine development and a potential nanomaterial path forward
Matthew D. Shin, Sourabh Shukla, Young Hun Chung, Veronique Beiss, Soo Khim Chan, Oscar A. Ortega-Rivera, David M. Wirth, Angela Chen, Markus Sack, Jonatha
www.nature.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: menneni

Take for instance the idea of including some sort of 'smart chip' in an immunization. Presumably such a chip, because it is internal to the body, would have to be read via some remote system like radio waves. The problem with that is that for an aerial to work, it has to subtend at least a 1/4 of the wavelength. For any appreciable chip you'd have to have a power supply and it would have to generate its own or resonate with an induced signal. It would be millimeters in size at minimum with any currently known technology. So, the idea of the injection of such a chip as part of an immunization, and it actually functioning, is clearly BS.

Man, i really respect your postings allaround, but would like to address this somewhat:

the new rolling tech, 5G, has a wavelenght of 7mm (39ghz)

1/4 of the that is what, less than 2 millimeters.

Any device sized 2mm, doesnt really need much power, so perhaps you might think its feasible to power it wirelessly/passively, or you could generate power from the body. I don't know it that is possible, but its not totally bs, right?

I totally agree, that injecting any smart chip is whack idea, but can't say its 100% bs. Nano-stuff and all that jazz.

/end-of-random-rambling-before-my-morning-coffee

5G is a PROTOCOL, not a frequency. The band most widely being used for 5G PROTOCOL, in the range is 3.3–4.2 GHz.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Musk's neuralink is not even connected to what has been developed by the military.
Your video is "unavailable"

Also, I have seen those movies too.

You know, the ones where the supersoldier finds out the evil schemes of the General and turns against him, destroying the base/labs. Then they get the girl and fade off into the sunset.

Funny how the grunts, though, are still running around with bang sticks and getting shot and blown up. Where are all those super soldiers hiding when you need them?

Review Article
Published: 15 July 2020
COVID-19 vaccine development and a potential nanomaterial path forward
Matthew D. Shin, Sourabh Shukla, Young Hun Chung, Veronique Beiss, Soo Khim Chan, Oscar A. Ortega-Rivera, David M. Wirth, Angela Chen, Markus Sack, Jonatha
www.nature.com...

These aren't nanomachines. They are mRNA fragments coated with lipids - basically, just fairly standard biochemistry. The 'nano' part is that the molecules are on the scale of 10^-9 and are targetted at disrupting the spike protein's function separately, rather than at a general immunity to the whole virus.

edit on 11/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Oh dear, someone rich who put some money into philanthropic endeavours. How dare he!

How on earth does one give oneself stars....?

# 1141

edit on 11-8-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

How on earth does one give oneself stars....?

# 1141

It isn't hard, you just need a stellar mass (of just about anything), put it all in one place, and gravity does all the work.

# 17,853

edit on 11/8/2020 by chr0naut because: PS, why the post count?

posted on Aug, 12 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: menneni

We are perhaps 25-100 years away from that sort of tech. Definitely, if we can't cure a common cold, or cure cancer, then I don't think we can build the trillions of nanomachines necessary for this sort of feat.

Well said.

Well said 2nd.

I can't believe that you both believe this.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
For those that are still mesmerized by those supposedly generous, magnanimous billionaires :
Amazing Polly : To Serve Man - The Lie Of Philanthropy

But if you are already a know-it-all-know-nothing, and know all about philanthropy : don't waste your time.
Don't watch it.

posted on Aug, 14 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   
No need to believe everything from the Amazing Polly, and this vid, nor anyone.
But what if some of of it is accurate ?

Dr. Carrie Madej : Urgent information on Covid Vacc!ne

Source: The Crowhouse.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Linking to two excellent Gates threads, by ATS member :Carsforkids.

Bill Gates hero of the world!

And: RFK Jr. Tells the truth about vaccines.

The political motivation behind vaccines is not in anyone's interest unless
you are part of the political motivation. Fauci and Gates are political
motivators. I believe Kennedy says it perfectly " What Fauci says about
vaccines is not science". If you want to hear some truth on vaccines? If
you haven't closed your mind about the topic. Then I believe Kennedy
is in deed a straight shooter. Far more than Gates is at the very least.

Source vid.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   
And so it begins : ATS : Mandatory CV Vaccination is Coming to Australia.

originally posted by: primalfractal

Coronavirus vaccine: Scott Morrison announces free COVID-19 vaccines for Australians

Prime Minister Scott Morrison says a COVID-19 vaccine will be mandatory for all Australians once it becomes available.

news.com.au

Well here it is, the line in the sand. Words can not express my disgust.

Is it "The Mark of the Beast"? IDK but it just sounds to damn close to it for me to give it a chance.

I do not trust any vaccines, let alone a rushed, unproven and potentially seriously dangerous one, that probably doesn't even work.

Hoping and working towards being totally self sufficient by mid 2021 when this comes into effect.

If that doesn't happen, they can inject my corpse.

They're shoving it down our throats.
Unelected, representatives of the those whom rule, are making our personal health decisions for us.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Is the multi-million dollar PR machine of the Mill and Belinda Gates Foundation influencing ATS ?

ATS : Why Bill Gates ?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join