It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expose Bill Gates Day # 2

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Do we have unelected officials, and organizers, dictating public-health policy, on a global scale ?
Is the WHO : a clear indication that the NWO has come to be ?

Did anyone hear, that today is supposedly : Expose Bill Gates Day ?
( For some mysterious reason : Giggle is not very helpful with that search ... )

Am not saying he's bad. Not saying he's good.
Does he seem to have an odd amount of influence, on public health policies, in your view ?

Has he ever done anything for free ?
Is he really just giving-away his fortune ?
Well : if he is, it's not going very well, since he has doubled his fortune in the last 10 years.

Did you know that he has two foundations ?
One for 'giving' , and the other invests in the opportunities created by those grants.

How well do you know Bill Gates ?
Watching this vid : will help you along, and find-out more, perhaps.

Believe whatever you want.
Make-up your own minds.
Exercise your critical thinking.

The Corbett Report : Who Is Bill Gates?

Full transcripts available from the link, to Corbett Report website. Also in previous link.

Not interested in arguments.
Let's help each other.
Peace.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Was going to make a thread on him today but just I dunno....it's all been said. He's a #ing slime bag.

Here's my link

www.wired.com...=recommendations_wired-right-rail_dba541f5-54c4-45bf- b217-cbdce1ef7e25_popular4-1

It's an interview with wired about his involvment with coronavirus vaccines, his support of removing encryption to 'stop the spread of lies', his dismissal of claims that his vaccines were to include some tracking method by basically saying anyone who said this is probably Donald trump without actually addressing the question, his claims that covid will end for the rich in 2021 and for the rest of the world in 2022, as long as we can find an appropriate vaccine regimin and schedule etc, praise towards astrazeneca, Pfizer and Johnson and Johnson for their work on vaccines, companies who are exempt from liabilities and have a horrible track record with public safety....

Yeah # bill gates...

ETA: The Corbett report is great. Have watched him for years. Highly recommend him to anyone that wants to hear some well researched, fairly non extreme views on things going on.
edit on 9/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Oh dear, someone rich who put some money into philanthropic endeavours.

How dare he!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How dare he!

The first one is a 2 hour video with some compelling information so far.

I haven’t finished watching it yet. After I do I may comment.

What do you think of the video and the information that it contains?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I have been encouraged to read “Accountability of International NGOs: Human Rights Violations in Healthcare Provision in Developing Countries and the Effectiveness of Current Measures”

You can find the pdf in digitalcommons.law or by searching the quoted title above in a trusted search engine.

The following quote is taken directly from the abstract to show how it relates to this thread. “However, a review of healthcare programs funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (Gates Foundation) calls into question current account- ability measures of NGOs in the healthcare sector and can shine a light on weaknesses and potential areas of improvement in the current ac- countability regime for NGOs.”

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I've watched the whole two hour video previously. Definitely worth the watch. There's some good info there, stuff I'd never heard before.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yeah that's all that's going on here the rest is just mass hallucinationals.

It only takes a few times get'n blind sided when you're growing up.
And ya figure out how to not let that sh@t happen again. It's called look'n
out for yourself. That's what this thread is all about. Nothing wrong with it.
edit on 9-8-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

How dare he!

Sure that can actually be a good thing UNLESS there are hidden nefarious agendas within said endeavors.

And with the WHO, Bill Gates and the DNC and the corruption already exposed about people within the WHO and globalist agendas, it is definitely something to be concerned about.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

How dare he!

I haven't seen it yet and I'm probably not going to waste my time doing so.

The reason is because I have seen very many of these similar accusations and while they sound awfully bad, they all have no idea of how any such technology works or of if it is even possible.

Take for instance the idea of including some sort of 'smart chip' in an immunization. Presumably such a chip, because it is internal to the body, would have to be read via some remote system like radio waves. The problem with that is that for an aerial to work, it has to subtend at least a 1/4 of the wavelength. For any appreciable chip you'd have to have a power supply and it would have to generate its own or resonate with an induced signal. It would be millimeters in size at minimum with any currently known technology. So, the idea of the injection of such a chip as part of an immunization, and it actually functioning, is clearly BS.

- Ditto for the majority of the FaceBork repost idiocies.

... and you don't 'monopolize' an industry by investing in it. You monopolize it by being the only one in that industry. Clearly, the health industry has; hospitals, schools, workers, drug companies &, etc, all across the world who openly compete against each other.

edit on 9/8/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

I've watched the whole two hour video previously. Definitely worth the watch. There's some good info there, stuff I'd never heard before.

There sure are a lot of connecting tentacles reaching out from his foundation.

There is something wrong with these NGOs being able to invest more than nations into setting policy and disseminating information.

Gates, Soros, Gore. Health, Politics, Environment.
And there’re lots more just like them.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

How dare he!

Perhaps we should continue to look at this so-called 'philanthropic' fella ?

Here is a link to an article, written by supposedly independent investigative journalist Derrick Broze :

Bill Gates’ Web Of Dark Money And Influence – Part 1: Philanthropic Narrative Shaping

Not a vid, so reading materials, for those whom prefer reading.

First, the facts. Bill Gates has used his immense wealth to garner influence and media time, spreading his message of fixing global health issues while he continues to make billions. Using the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to dole out grants and donations, Gates has created a web of organizations who owe their budget to the foundation or answer directly to Gates. By tracing the Foundation’s investments and Gates’ relationships we can see that nearly every person involved in the fight against COVID-19 is tied to Gates or his foundation by two degrees or less.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

How dare he!

The reason is because I have seen very many of these similar accusations and while they sound awfully bad, they all have no idea of how any such technology works or of if it is even possible.

Take for instance the idea of including some sort of 'smart chip' in an immunization. Presumably such a chip, because it is internal to the body, would have to be read via some remote system like radio waves. The problem with that is that for an aerial to work, it has to subtend at least a 1/4 of the wavelength. For any appreciable chip you'd have to have a power supply and it would have to generate its own or resonate with an induced signal. It would be millimeters in size at minimum with any currently known technology. So, the idea of the injection of such a chip as part of an immunization, and it actually functioning, is clearly BS.

It’s the influence and control that the system allows these people to possess that concerns me. Not the possible existence of a cattle tracking chip.

Just because they have a ton of cash it doesn’t guarantee that what they thinks best for you and I is what we need.

You are an intelligent person, don’t you see something is amiss here?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Just follow the money, chips or not, that man stands to make a lot of money from anything developed during this pandemic, he has been extremely vocal pushing this, yet lacks a medical degree or any real interests in this other than money invested....not just money invested, but literally more money than anyone else and has the most to gain by just about any treatment developed by any large company for this, for that matter, any action taken during this pandemic, because he is personally invested in nearly everything to do with this pandemic and his foundation stands at the forefront of this along with the WHO. His money funds the stats we read every day about this pandemic and he stands to personally gain billions from the suffering of the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The guy is a self made billionare like Jobs was. He still owns a ton of stock in the company he started and just from that he continues to get richer. I have seen a lot of people accuse him of "neffarious" things that never pan out.

The injectable microchip thing is obvious bullsnip. No evidence and the people making the claims can't even show how it would be possible. The only thing I can figure is that there are a lot of people jealous of his success or simply feel inferior so they lash out. They are fine with billionares as long as they are not self made or intelligent.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

How dare he!

... and you don't 'monopolize' an industry by investing in it. You monopolize it by being the only one in that industry. Clearly, the health industry has; hospitals, schools, workers, drug companies &, etc, all across the world who openly compete against each other.

That's ok.
You don't have to watch anything, read anything, nor do anything.

As long as you're not interested in investigating : perhaps you would understand if we don't 'bite' on your introduced subject of 'chips' ?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Seeing as people keep mentioning this...no this is real technology supported by him

www.scientificamerican.com...

www.sciencealert.com...

news.mit.edu...

It's called quantum dot tattoos and was mentioned before the pandemic.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes, tattoo not microchip. It is basicly a barcode that shows what vaccines a person has. They could probably add additional medical info to it as well.

You read the articles? Because, that is what they say.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Remember when Ted of the WHO said :

"Africa can't and won't be a testing ground for any vaccine," said Director General Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus.

BBC
Wonder why they are suspicious

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Here's another one of Bill Gates' 'philanthropic endeavors' :
Perhaps you think this will not be coming to your little neck of the woods ?

The GAVI-Mastercard Wellness pass™.

The “Wellness Pass” Partnership
With the aim of being introduced in “low-income, remote communities” in West Africa and later replicated worldwide; the program is the result of a public-private partnership between the GAVI vaccine alliance backed by Bill Gates, Mastercard and Trust Stamp which is an AI-powered “identity authentication” company.

Trust Stamp – Bill Gates Funded Program That Will Create Your Digital Identity Based On Your Vaccination History.

Africa to Become Testing Ground for “Trust Stamp” Vaccine Record and Biometric Digital Payment System.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: dug88

Yes, tattoo not microchip. It is basicly a barcode that shows what vaccines a person has. They could probably add additional medical info to it as well.

You read the articles? Because, that is what they say.

In Sweden, cash is almost extinct and people implant microchips in their hands to pay for things

Financial Post

It would appear there are those that bow down to our NWO

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join