It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memo Shows FBI Lied To Senate About Dossier Source

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Uh oh guys, we got a memo!

Spank my ### and call me Lindsey.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

out of curiosity, does Lindsey Graham's involvement in this change any of the facts that have emerged? I know who and what he is and was, but none of that seems to change the fact that there was a well planned effort to undermine the Trump administration before and after the election, and it was orchestrated by the leader of the resistance, Barrack Obama.

When will people like you acknowledge all this and denounce it? If you let it go with a pass, will you cry like a school girl when it happens to the democrats next election?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
How can we know that the FBI still isn't doing their best at a coup attempt?

Just saying.

How on earth did the FBI become a patsy mercenaries for the Democratic Party anyway?

Questions that many Americans will have forever.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

out of curiosity, does Lindsey Graham's involvement in this change any of the facts that have emerged?

What facts would those be? All I'm hearing and reading is Lindsey claiming that the FBI misrepresented the credibility of one of the sub sources of a oppo research project that Lindsey's BFF John McCain was all in on. He knew the content and all the sources and sub sources before the FBI did.

I'm not taking Lindsey Graham's word on anything. Now he's claiming that the Senate was misled. To what end? What did the Senate do with what information? Is he saying that Manafort is innocent? That Carter Page wasn't solicited by Russian agents?

What the big news here?

edit on 10-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Lindsey is Swamp.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

out of curiosity, does Lindsey Graham's involvement in this change any of the facts that have emerged?

What facts would those be? All I'm hearing and reading is Lindsey claiming that the FBI misrepresented the credibility of one of the sub sources of a oppo research project that Lindsey's BFF John McCain was all in on. He knew the content and all the sources and sub sources before the FBI did.

I'm not taking Lindsey Graham's word on anything. Now he's claiming that the Senate was misled. To what end? What did the Senate do with what information? Is he saying that Manafort is innocent? That Carter Page wasn't solicited by Russian agents?

What the big news here?

the big news is, that everything we have been saying for the last 3 years is pretty much fact. You can hide from it all you like, and just because CNN doesn't stick it up your backside, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Now, I don't know if anyone will be held accountable, but they damn sure did some illegal things to Trump. And you can still hate Trump to know they were wrong. You just have to not be a douche waffle idiot.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Lindsey is Swamp.

But Wisconsin Senator RON JOHNSON is not di'cking around like Lindsey Graham. He took a lot of heat last week, as his ongoing BIDEN-UKRAINE investigation report nears completion.

Today, Senator Johnson subpoenaed FBI Director Christopher Wray for answers.

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Both Johnson and Graham's Senate committee granted them sweeping Subpoena power in late June.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

the big news is, that everything we have been saying for the last 3 years is pretty much fact.

Based on Lindsey Grahams' faux outrage? LOL I don't think so.

Paul Manafort is still guilty and the FBI and the CIA look like fools because Carter Page was secretly working for one of them while being investigated by the other one.

Lindsey Graham is pissed all this is falling back on him, so he's sacrificing an informant to the alter of TRUMP.

edit on 10-8-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

the big news is, that everything we have been saying for the last 3 years is pretty much fact.

Based on Lindsey Grahams' faux outrage? LOL I don't think so.

Paul Manafort is still guilty and the FBI and the CIA look like fools because Carter Page was secretly working for one of them while being investigated by the other one.

Lindsey Graham is pissed all this is falling back on him, so he's sacrificing an informant to the alter of TRUMP.

what do you call this place you reside in? Here on Earth, the documents have been exposed. Even without any more investigations, even without any more documents coming to light, we know for a fact that Obama's IC spied on Trump's campaign illegally, lied about the Steel Dossier, and lied about the fisa warrants, which invalidates the entire Mueller fiasco. Again, these aren't remnants of a vast right wing conspiracy, these are solid, concrete facts. Comey went Rouge. Comey used Strozk to help with his crimes. (as long as that narrative sticks so BlowBama isn't implicated.
www.cnn.com...

If you need a therapy puppy to hold while you deal with all this, let me know.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Democrats have mastered the art of public manipulation. The republicans just don’t understand how to get people upset the same way democrats do. Republicans are far too understanding and forgiving by contrast to the dems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join