It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhattan's DA drops felony charge against BLM leader for assaulting a NYPD cop and releases him

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

what does LARP mean?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Live Action Role Play; It is like a game of dungeons and dragons or any other game or story setup, but played in costumes in an area of the real world. Costumes, toy weapons, pretend potions, that kind of stuff.

In this case they are playing Call of Duty mostly. The BLM and ANTIFA are playing soldier without the training and experience to know how dangerous it can be when the other side is not playing pretend.

edit on 8 9 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sooner or later, one of the armed BLM or ANTIFA is going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and fire one shot. It might be only one shot. It might not be intentional. It might not hit anyone. Many around him will be hit as there will be much return fire on the riot...erm...protestors. It will be bad for both sides and the MSM will be horrified that so many shot back. Funny thing is, the MSM set the whole thing up.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
EVen NYPD Chief Is Not Safe

This is a different case, some similar issues on the surface. Does look like New York is struggling on the issues of law and order.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

what does LARP mean?

Live Action Role Playing these kids are playing a role that will turn deadly in the end. They don't realize that unlike the video games they've played all their lives these people shooting back can kill them for real.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Does look like New York is struggling on the issues of law and order.

Does look like New York is struggling on the issues.

They no longer have law and order.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I recommend instead of beating the crap out of these Antifa #holes, they spray indelible dye on them, their bare faces, hands, anything that will show later. Then, they would be easily identified in "real life" when they are not with their buddies.

Perhaps it will deter them from even leaving their grandma's basement until the dye wears off?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
I recommend instead of beating the crap out of these Antifa #holes, they spray indelible dye on them, their bare faces, hands, anything that will show later. Then, they would be easily identified in "real life" when they are not with their buddies.

Perhaps it will deter them from even leaving their grandma's basement until the dye wears off?

An what would be the best color dye to use, BLACK, of course. Give them all "blackface", guaranteeing they stay home or the PC Cancel stormtroopers will come after them for wearing blackface.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I’m no fan of these antifa types, but I believe that I read the police went to “arrest” him without a warrant?
How can that be?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars
I'm not really outraged by this.

Should a dumb kid get 7 years in jail because they can't use a bullhorn?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
I'm not really outraged by this.

Should a dumb kid get 7 years in jail because they can't use a bullhorn?

Maybe you would be if it happened to you or one of your family, like your folks,siblings,children, or spouse.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Leftists are pathetic

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Nah, beat the crap out of them and then spray them! 🤕

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

yes

Or they all will use the same excuse - I Didn't know my action had a consequence - let me go.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Theyre very quickly pushing things to a point where when theres a physical threat or severe crime, people KNOW that if they are BLM or Antifa or support the leftist agendas, they wont be prosecuted or justice served........

What do you think happens THEN? How do you think people will react to crimes against them then?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
7 YEARS for essentially yelling at someone?! Cmon. I mean thats like getting 10 years for the ole resisting arrest trick, it ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

If I were the officers that Mayor de Blasio ordered to protect the BLM painting in front of Trump tower, I'd be walking off about now.

So it looks like the mob is in charge of NYC now. With the NYPD leaders and the cities DA's doing whatever they can to help the rioters.

The mobs in charge of far more then just the city, look at what we have as a governor.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Did you miss the part where he was yelling using a bullhorn?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

What do you think happens THEN? How do you think people will react to crimes against them then?

Then those people defending themselves will be hit with the full extent of the law and accused of attacking the poor (sic) peaceful protester.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Nope.

What u in for? I used a bullhorn.

S-e-v-e-n Y-e-a-r-s in PRISON. Is that really what prison is for?

a reply to: Chance321

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join