It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple Raffles Free Abortion As ‘Ultimate Offering to Satan’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Satan's likeness with a heavy dose of irreligious christian tenets.

Observe Tenet #7:

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

Still sounds like kindness, prudence, charity, and every christian virtue not involving faith.

The funny part about that statement is THEY DO NOTHING BUT APPEAL TO THE WRITTEN WORD.

Socially, a constitution serves the same role as scripture. Text that promotes a code for people to live by. And they love to appeal to the bill of rights.

The "spirit of compassion" is equivocal to "God's love" in its abstract intent. It promotes an ideal of morality citing a nebulous subjective concept and suggested good will.

So what's left?

A very ACLU minded group that uses Satan for shock value to bring attention to secular but overtly leftist agenda.

In eastern philosophy concepts of Vamachara (left hand path) was a manner of attainment in contrast to status quo, usually driven by a disdain of orthodox behavior. It originated in reference to Vedic convention and the Aghori. The ones that paint their faces and copulate in graveyards. This is to trample on "nomos", and shock/transgress social taboo.

And while TST singles out Christian status quo to transgress (and rile up like an aghori would a hindu) they do it in a very socially acceptable Christian way that paints the entire lot of them as a Democrat/blue/left group rather than a religious one. They only go after half of the status quo.

An example of more traditional "Satanic" (LHP) taboo transgression was brought to you by "The Twins of Evil" on a very recent tour.

Note the total lack of activist social ideals.

If you'd rather not watch, it is a cover of Helter Skeltor with a Manson Family tribute.

That's more like screwin' in a graveyard.

Additional food for thought: Let anyone who wants to seriously get into Satanism have at it. Taking on the persona of the firey adversary is not without it's social archetypal possession. Victims of their own unconscious litter the landscape that is reverence for "Satan". Sometimes thoughform (tulpa) creation takes hold and they end up talking to "Father Satan". Trajectory is rarely upward. Most of the time taking one so far down abandonment of adversarial ideals is par for the course.

Many times hitting a trough somewhere between self-induced psychosis and ending up like this kid driving the truck on Twin Peaks.

Warning: Graphic Scene

edit on 9-8-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
They have the right to worship how ever they wish in the United States. That being said I wouldn’t want to have anything to do with those sick bastards.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
At least the unhinged left is finally openly admitting they consider abortion to be killing/murdering human life.

Pro-choice = pro-murder/human sacrifice

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
At least the unhinged left is finally openly admitting they consider abortion to be killing/murdering human life.

Pro-choice = pro-murder/human sacrifice

Heh. Great point.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The true sacrifice isn't the unborn child (AKA fetus), it's the pregnant woman and others involved that are the real Satanic sacrifice. Satan doesn't want the soul of an innocent unborn child, that isn't his to have, but the souls of those who willingly did this in the name of Satan, he's got their souls fair and square.

Most people are not knowledgeable about Satanic worship, but if you want the popular version that was marketed to the masses, read the "Satanic Bible" by Anton Szandor LaVey. If you do read it, LaVey says this straight out early on in his book.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

So, in the case of Satanic infant sacrifice...the Planned Parenthood abortionist is really the Satanic Priest.
Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So, in the case of Satanic infant sacrifice...the Planned Parenthood abortionist is really the Satanic Priest.
Interesting.

*nods*

It makes sense now.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Interesting.

Not really, I don't think there is a Satanic priest. Someone may lead a ritual in that capacity, but the abortionist is someone who is or has been sacrificed. The people that came up with the plan and made it happen, would receive the blessings of the dark lord. Unfortunately Satan is using them like they use the abortionist and the people who signed up, so no real blessing for them, just hell at the end. Can't win when making a deal with the devil.
edit on 9-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
A literal Satanic sacrifice, where a human life is taken, would involve killing someone that was purely evil, a tainted soul. It would be the opposite of a Jewish sacrifice that would be a pure and unblemished sacrifice. Send them off to hell before they repented and converted to the "good" side basically.

ETA: I guess that means that God prefers the innocent child sacrifice? Hum?

edit on 9-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Interesting.

Not really, I don't think there is a Satanic priest. Someone may lead a ritual in that capacity, but the abortionist is someone who is or has been sacrificed. The people that came up with the plan and made it happen, would receive the blessings of the dark lord. Unfortunately Satan is using them like they use the abortionist and the people who signed up, so no real blessing for them, just hell at the end. Can't win when making a deal with the devil.

Well, this Satanic church claims ritual abortion is the Satanic equivalent of a Christian Communion or Baptism.
These church rituals are performed by a Priest.
In the case of an 'abortion ritual' the PP abortionist would assume the role of Satanic Priest.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, this Satanic church claims . . .

They can make that claim, that's OK if it helps them bring more souls to Satan, father of lies. They believe that might makes right, that they are gods unto themselves, that those with weak minds and souls should be destroyed so they might prosper and gain more power over the physical world. Love, compassion and other Christ like qualities are weakness to be despised in the real Satanic worship.

ETA: The abortionist is a willing participant in the ritual, however, the woman actually performs the ritual in the name of Satan.
edit on 9-8-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey, it's better that the Holy Catholic ritual of little boy diddling

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Satanist are cute they remind me so much of Christians .

They both serve an absent master , and both in there hubris believe they know what this master wants. Satanist despise Christians and Christians despise Satanist and they both have know Idea that they serve the same master.

Like I said it's cute, humans they think they know everything .

That would be “no” idea...and, no, you’re so far off base—you’d be picked off.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
start praying people

if this isn't the end time i dunno what is

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: azvol

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Satanist are cute they remind me so much of Christians .

They both serve an absent master , and both in there hubris believe they know what this master wants. Satanist despise Christians and Christians despise Satanist and they both have know Idea that they serve the same master.

Like I said it's cute, humans they think they know everything .

That would be “no” idea...and, no, you’re so far off base—you’d be picked off.

Please elaborate if you please , I would love to discuss this more.

Forgive my lapses in grammar

edit on 9-8-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Christians symbolically eat and drink the flesh and blood of their god. I don't get all the religious allegory and symbolisms some of them are just too far out there weird for me. IDK do these "rituals" actually do something that changes the heaven/hell paradigm here in our existence?

I am not the expert.

So you think christians eat Jesus real flesh and drink His real blood
Seriously you consider yourself an atheist I guess?
I didn’t think atheists could be so dumb, but hey, proven wrong
Thanks

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Gonna applaud TST here. They have exposed in a single movement what a hundred+ years of secular philosophers have been trying all along..
To make people realize a separation of church and state is a good thing.

Yes, they should have their points fully adhered to because it is law, and the government really needs to analyse if its a good idea to have any religion influence its policies, because its not always gonna be your favorite religion that is doing the influence.

God Bless Satanists.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
So you think christians eat Jesus real flesh and drink His real blood

I mean, some do...
zombie vampire christians

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
If one has too pay $200 for a raffle ticket, it isn't free is it, still not a good idea for a raffle IMO

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Okay I watched it!

The back ground music sucked but I guess if these people
have murder on their minds. At least they'll have the right
to do it.

I imagine this is just the beginning of all they can offer society.

Here's to great contributions!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join