It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Temple Raffles Free Abortion As ‘Ultimate Offering to Satan’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Step 'Rite' Up...for a chance to, not only get that free abortion you've had your eye on...but to make a human sacrifice to Satan, himself, in the process (Apparently a lovely fruit basket no longer cuts it with the 'Dark Lord').

Tickets are going fast...so hurry.

All proceeds will generously be donated to Planned Parenthood...whom, along with your new 'Dark Master'...will be eternally grateful for your sacrifice/contribution.

On Wednesday, the TST announced plans to challenge state abortion laws based on the claim that they violate its members’ religious liberty. To fund its pro-abortion efforts, it is raising money through a raffle. The “grand prize” for those who donate at least $200 is an abortion.

“Win a free abortion. The Satanic Temple will cover the medical expenses for your pregnancy termination up to $2,500,” the fundraiser states.

Other prizes include a “religious abortion kit consisting of a TST compact mirror and a ritual instruction sheet” and a “Thyself is Thy Master” bracelet.

“The Satanic Temple is proud to announce its Religious Abortion Ritual, a ceremony rooted in our deeply-held beliefs,” the group said in a video announcement on YouTube. “Thyself is thy master. Hail Satan!”

It claims its abortion ritual is a “spiritual experience designed to instill confidence and self-worth in accordance to TST’s religious beliefs,” and it compared the “ritual” of killing unborn babies to a baptism or communion for Christians.

[BOFFO VIDEO]:
www.youtube.com...

www.lifenews.com...
www1.cbn.com...

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Conservatives: We want all religions to be able to do whatever they want.

Satanic Temple: Hold my beer.

I wonder if I can start a church of the Wicked Weed.
edit on 9-8-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Is the video scary or gross or both? Am I gonna have nightmares?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well that should drum up some publicity.

We've got a severe over population issue, and a huge number of religious nuts- this institute seems to want to fix both at once.

Maybe I'll donate a few bucks for a tax write off and make everybody angry.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Christians symbolically eat and drink the flesh and blood of their god. I don't get all the religious allegory and symbolisms some of them are just too far out there weird for me. IDK do these "rituals" actually do something that changes the heaven/hell paradigm here in our existence?

I am not the expert.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

Is the video scary or gross or both? Am I gonna have nightmares?

No....but it may make your head spin (projectile pea soup vomit optional).

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Can they choose what god they give the remains to? Moloch gets to eat it, The mad scientist can make some vaccines. As for the clown, lets not go there.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I'm sure some sicko with a perversion we can't even comprehend would pay big $$ for the fetus.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

We've got a severe over population issue, and a huge number of religious nuts- this institute seems to want to fix both at once.

I'm sure it's tax deductible...and should reserve you a 'First Class' seat in Hell.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Satanist are cute they remind me so much of Christians .

They both serve an absent master , and both in there hubris believe they know what this master wants. Satanist despise Christians and Christians despise Satanist and they both have know Idea that they serve the same master.

Like I said it's cute, humans they think they know everything .

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I'm sure some sicko with a perversion we can't even comprehend would pay big $$ for the fetus.

I think the church leaves the body parts sale to Planned Parenthood.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This sacrificial blade could end up cutting both ways.
If Planned Parenthood performs all the Satanic ritual sacrifice for the church of Satan...it becomes directly affiliated with that religion...like some sort of Satanic Mohel.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well, they denounced their founder recently.

So I am sure the church of satan could fill the void.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
This sacrificial blade could end up cutting both ways.
If Planned Parenthood performs all the Satanic ritual sacrifice for the church of Satan...it becomes directly affiliated with that religion...like some sort of Satanic Mohel.

The youtube link you provided explains that this ritual involves the woman looking into a mirror and reciting her satanic tenants or something to that effect. It appears they are doing this because they found a loophole after the hobby lobby something or other and exploited it so members of their temple or what-ever-the-hell don't have to pay for abortions because it is discrimination and all that jazz.

Appears to me people just looking for free ***t under the guise of religious freedoms and equality. That's just my take on it again I am no expert, just a simpleton reading doodads and nonsense on the interwebs

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Well, they denounced their founder recently.

So I am sure the church of satan could fill the void.

Ironically, Planned Parenthood's racist, eugenicist, founder, Margaret Sanger, is already in Hell.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Does the fetus have to be of a certain color? PP was founded specifically to genocide as many babies of color as they possibly could. Is that a pre-req for the free abortion?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

O.o

What the blue bloody hell did I just read?

*tosses hands in the air*

That's it. I'm done. Y'all have a great time, I'm checking out. Calling down to the front desk to settle my bill. Paying my tab at the bar.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

Does the fetus have to be of a certain color? PP was founded specifically to genocide as many babies of color as they possibly could. Is that a pre-req for the free abortion?

White Meat...Dark Meat...doesn't matter to PP anymore. They're Woke...and, according to TST, Satan welcomes ALL infant sacrifices.

edit on 9-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I'm sure it's tax deductible...and should reserve you a 'First Class' seat in Hell.

Well, since the only hell that exists is the one we're already living in, what's there to lose?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Well, since the only hell that exists is the one we're already living in, what's there to lose?

Sure.
Now go buy yourself a ticket. It also makes a lovely gift for friends and family.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join