It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is super mad that Trump helped folks she ignored

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So Dems passing a bill months ago and trying to negotiate with Mitch McConnell, who did nothing and set the senate into multiple vacations because the Senate GOP cant EVEN AGREE TO ANYTHING FROM THEIR OWN SIDE so the president has to rush mostly Terrible EOs to save face for the GOP senate, is Pelosi ignoring the people??

What the # are you guys smoking?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

again, what's a trillion between friends? Amirite?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Reality is what we're toking and Pelosis is getting hate EVERYWHERE, this woman is notoriously hard to ratio and she damn near got close to it, not a good sign, not a good sign at all.

Factor in Bidens further cognitive decline, that little "wind" the Dems hard a month ago, however fake and fluff it truly was, was quickly dimished once again by Trump, who continues to deflate the Congressional Democrat leadership.

Did you watch the interview? Did you see how those elitist chalked up a TRILLION dollars like its chump change? This broad and her $13,000 Super Max Freezers and her damn exotic ice creams made from the souls of children, bought only by one other, augustus.

No sirs, I believe you need to red pill and join us, cut the BS bro, your side lost, it's done, save yourself, flee!!

link   

originally posted by: network dude
This is all about flucking PORK! If you don't see what the idiot democrats are doing, you are dumber than Chuck and Nancy. This has never ever been about helping the American who was forced to cower at home, this is about more power, more control, and more spending. When numbers are this big, what's another trillion? Just cave in boys, it's for the people.........

I've been thinking that there should have been something in the constitution that would have made any and all legislation voted on in isolation, no amendments, joint bills, etc. This would then allow the people to see what is being passed and what is being held back by their representatives. Then each pork item would have to be on the record on it's own, showing us the grift going on.

Py

link   

again, what's a trillion between friends? Amirite?

What's the GOP NOT DOING ANYTHING between them and the American people? Am I being ignored around here?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Reality is what we're toking and Pelosis is getting hate EVERYWHERE, this woman is notoriously hard to ratio and she damn near got close to it, not a good sign, not a good sign at all.

Factor in Bidens further cognitive decline, that little "wind" the Dems hard a month ago, however fake and fluff it truly was, was quickly dimished once again by Trump, who continues to deflate the Congressional Democrat leadership.

Did you watch the interview? Did you see how those elitist chalked up a TRILLION dollars like its chump change? This broad and her $13,000 Super Max Freezers and her damn exotic ice creams made from the souls of children, bought only by one other, augustus.

No sirs, I believe you need to red pill and join us, cut the BS bro, your side lost, it's done, save yourself, flee!!

So screw the american people since the GOP will do nothing? If there are stuff you dont like in a bill you negotiate to remove it. You pass your own version and hash out a compromise. GOP have done neither which forced (possible just the president negotiating in bad faith to sweep in and act the savior just in time to score political points) the president to inact not so great EO's to band-aid the problem while also possibly affecting SSI and medi-care.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So Trump did exactly what he was elected to do is what I’m reading. The only reason Trump is the president is because of a lifetime of no action politicians when it comes to helping the people. And here we have the exact example, Congress can’t agree on anything to help the people and Trump does what has to be done. Now we can watch Congress scramble on how to recoup their chances at reelection.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

you almost have a point, up till the part where you realize that YOUR SIDE is equally as responsible and Trump is the only one not playing politics with folks lives. For some people, this is touch and go, a few weeks might break a lot of people. I know you are hard core leftie, but damn, this is looking pretty bad for congress and pretty good for trump. Who controls congress?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
That is good. I have a strained relationship now with a family member I was close to.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
First few months of the pandemic...

Dems (screeching nearly incoherently): you don't get to make decisions that affect state governments!!! You re a president not a king!!!!! Screeeech reeeeeee

Also Dems: you failed to do enough to help the state's and now look at places like New York!!!! Reefer screeeeeeeeech

Dems again: listen scum, we ain't signing S**T that helps the Ameri cxan people if it doesn't help us and our radical agenda too!!! Screeeeech reeeeee

Donny: quiet children, *signs EO, death blow to the dems*

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: DBCowboy

So what's the answer? Join the Bolsheviks and give them the gas and matches too?

Nah. But we should learn from history and not elevate the Bolsheviks to the level that they're currently at.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Eventually, treating EOs as though they have the same force of authority as congressionally passed laws will turn this nation into a dictatorship.

Only until it transgresses on the freedoms outlined in the Constitution .
Which is what the Democratic Party wants and needs.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

you are totally spot on. But when the idiots in power get to vote themselves all the perks they want and insider trading is A-OK for them, how are we going to stop them? It sure doesn't seem like the collective "we" are smart enough to actually find candidates who aren't sucking the tit of endless money and want to make the nation a better place and elect them.

It would be nice if a EO was written to make it a crime for inside trading and bto roll back their wages to the 1950's level and if you go in with a net worth of lets say 250,00.00 and now you have a net worth of millions then you will be investigated. And no more giving yourselves raises and perks like golden retirements and the best medical benefits on earth. Make them all have Obama care like the rest of America. Emploieses don't get the write the rules in the real world.
edit on 9-8-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

you almost have a point, up till the part where you realize that YOUR SIDE is equally as responsible and Trump is the only one not playing politics with folks lives. For some people, this is touch and go, a few weeks might break a lot of people. I know you are hard core leftie, but damn, this is looking pretty bad for congress and pretty good for trump. Who controls congress?

How are democrats equally responsible in the GOP failure to make a deal with themselves and the president that they could have presented instead of EOs?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

How are democrats equally responsible in the GOP failure to make a deal with themselves and the president that they could have presented instead of EOs?

Helen Keller? Is that you?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Helen Keller? Is that you?

No, I hear the screeching of people lying through text.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

ZERO?

I've seen this a few times today, what does it stand for?

I'm sure I'll give myself a "stupid smack" for asking, but what words does this acronym stand for?

edit on 8/10/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I’d invite you to explore the word “compromise”, then think long and hard about how many must be involved in order for a compromise to occur. Hint, it’s more than one.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
She needs to be dragged into the street and... Get kicked out of office. These career politicians are pieces of sh¡t.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi slammed the executive actions President Trump took this weekend to provide assistance for Americans struggling amid the coronavirus as weak and an "illusion" on "Fox News Sunday" with Chris Wallace, as she defended Democrats' stance asking for trillions more in aid as negotiations with the White House and Senate Republicans have stalled.

www.foxnews.com...

But here is the real deal:

Pelosi on Thursday proposed the parties each give $1 trillion and pass a $2 trillion proposal, but Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Friday the idea was a "non-starter."

This is all about flucking PORK! If you don't see what the idiot democrats are doing, you are dumber than Chuck and Nancy. This has never ever been about helping the American who was forced to cower at home, this is about more power, more control, and more spending. When numbers are this big, what's another trillion? Just cave in boys, it's for the people.........

Keep kidding yourself. Both parties are complicit. All Trump did was defer things until Jan in an effort to get re-elected after accusing the Dems of doing the same. Nothing he did will help you, just put off the inevitable that the rich are going to come for the IOU (or the U owe me) they gave you.

The Republican's had every chance to help regular Americans in the previous bills just like the Dems. And they both did what they always do...prioritize enriching their elite donor class while ignoring working people. Both parties signed off on the previous legislation and the Pres signed it. The senate and the Pres could have stopped those previous bills and said we want more for working people and they didn't. The dems can't force this stuff through, they only have the house.

Part of the big hold up on the current legislation is the Republican's not wanting to give anymore extra payouts to unemployed people even though places are still closed down and jobs are scares. Unemployment is still 10%+ and the republicans are yelling at you to get back to work! Ummmmm, where?

You can't have it both ways, be in power and claim the people not in power are some how controlling the world. Yeeesh!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join