It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is super mad that Trump helped folks she ignored

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Is this the one where they are adding 90 billion for Apache helicopters and M1 Abrams tanks or is it a different one?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Democrats are old hands at creating poverty and then come to the rescue 😃

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

"This scheme is a classic Trump con: playacting as leadership while robbing families of the support they need." Sen. Ron Widen (D-Ore.) wrote on Twitter.
"This 'plan' fails to reinstate supercharged unemployment, and would throw already overburdened state programs into chaos, making it harder to get benefits out the door."

Some experts have said the president has no legal basis to unilaterally extend unemployment benefits.

quote: The Washington Post - Sunday, August 9, 2020

Simply put: This is a Trump con game...merely so he can use an illegal ploy to usurp democracy, and a total grab at authoritarian, dictatorial power over the United States --- Along with the blessing of the Republican goon squads in Congress.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

"This scheme is a classic Trump con: playacting as leadership while robbing families of the support they need." Sen. Ron Widen (D-Ore.) wrote on Twitter.
"This 'plan' fails to reinstate supercharged unemployment, and would throw already overburdened state programs into chaos, making it harder to get benefits out the door."

Some experts have said the president has no legal basis to unilaterally extend unemployment benefits.

Simply put: This is a Trump con game...merely so he can use an illegal ploy to usurp democracy, and a total grab at authoritarian, dictatorial power over the United States --- Along with the blessing of the Republican goon squads in Congress.

please see my prior post about Dems relying on people like you to get and stay in power...SMH

Really???? The Washington POst?

LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

Fear not, I have assembled an army of Orcs and dwarves to march onto to Mordor and end this darkness once and for all.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The only way that the power of the EO is going to be dealt with is when the people do it by vote. And good luck getting that on a national ballot.

You know as well as I do if we leave it to congress, there'll be so many loopholes for each party that it'll be known as the swiss cheese act.

The only way I see for it to happen is for the supremes to do it and then you'll have every president using regulatory power to do it instead.
edit on 9-8-2020 by billxam because: mis spilling

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm actually watching ol' rummy Pelosi with Chris Wallace right now.

Wow, she croaks her way through this interview making almost as much sense as dementia Joe.

What a bunch of hooey and you have to be a special kind of stupid to support these Dems.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

EO's should be challenged.

They are, at a very fundamental level, antithetical to the Constitution, and other than in a time of war, or an immediate emergency, should not be used as often as the last few Presidents have done.

In one way, I kind of agree with her. Man, that hurt saying that...
. Too many EO's lead no where good, and sets precedence that will come back to haunt us. The fact that she ignores Obama's overuse of EO's speaks to her blind partisanship, and hate, for the current President.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I hope Justice comes for Pelosi before she leaves this life.

She embodies everything wrong with politics that I, growing up as a Democrat, thought we were fighting against.

In my mind she has to be cheating the election process to get her position.
edit on 9-8-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

California Using $100 Million of $550 Million Federal Coronavirus Funds to Put Homeless in Hotels

www.breitbart.com...

There probably isn't even any infected homeless out there, the people who have the virus try to stay far away from the homeless.

It's All About Bailing Out the Liberal State Governor's who through Mismanagement , have Bankrupted their State Treasuries . The President knows this and Will not be Party to this Criminal Behavior .

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
New York is also terrorizing upper West Side residents by putting up homeless into upscale hotels. The residents are complaining about public urination and worse.

These people, even when given upscale accommodations, would rather sleep and shoot up out on the sidewalk.

I wonder who these NY residents will be voting for in Nov.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So what's the answer? Join the Bolsheviks and give them the gas and matches too?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

So you're telling me that you prefer to have zero standards in your existence and no discipline as a modus operandi for society?

Enjoy the Bolshevik revolution.
edit on 8 9 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Naw when I defended the right for people to buy a ocnfederate battle flag, and argued against removing the statues and we stayed friends we will stay friends after this.

Its not her fault raised in pittsburgh in the warm embrace of unions can do no wrong it will take her years to deprogram.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Is this the one where they are adding 90 billion for Apache helicopters and M1 Abrams tanks or is it a different one?

IDK but the USMC is getting rid of all their tanks so there should be quite a bit of them floating around in the near future.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: toolgal462

So you're telling me that you prefer to have zero standards in your existence and no discipline as a modus operandi for society?

Enjoy the Bolshevik revolution.

I am saying no such thing. But if the rules have already been changed then you would have to be stupid to continue playing by the old rules.

You cannot change anything if all you do is LOSE.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It happens each time someone pulls the next card. Nuclear option used to be something you didn't use, but we have seen that now become normal. Impeachment used to be an important last effort, now it's just another political tool in batman's belt. We as a nation need some serious reform, and it needs to happen at the top. This isn't because of Trump, but Trump is because of this.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

In her defense, again, can't believe I'm doing this...she is a product of her political environment.

As are all sides in the political morass in Washington DC.

Gingrich ring any bells? "Tip" O'Neil? Several others, as well.

Has she fallen in love with the position she holds? Oh, hell yes, she has...as does every speaker of the House that's ever held the position for any time, at all. Should she be retired? Yes. That, however, applies to, if not every single member of the House, certainly the majority, on both sides of the aisle.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: SKEPTEK

In her defense, again, can't believe I'm doing this...she is a product of her political environment.

As are all sides in the political morass in Washington DC.

Gingrich ring any bells? "Tip" O'Neil? Several others, as well.

Has she fallen in love with the position she holds? Oh, hell yes, she has...as does every speaker of the House that's ever held the position for any time, at all. Should she be retired? Yes. That, however, applies to, if not every single member of the House, certainly the majority, on both sides of the aisle.

Yah, she has fallen in love with all the money and power she has gained through her "service" to the people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join