It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All ATS Members / Check your Desktop Network to see if a BlockChain Device is Connected to Modem!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
UPDATE: The Dam Thing Turned Itself back on? I again disabled it!

[A] Is Covid-19 actually a Global financial reset?
[B] Look at the cost of items today during [A]
[C] Think about it.
[D] Has any item of significance [E] reduced their cost?
[E] Food, Toilet Paper, Cars, Trucks, Lumber, RV's, Spirits, Gasoline?
[F] Higher costs per item equals more tax dollars

I am putting this out there because President Trump "may" be "bugging out" soon.

Last week I finally got pissed at ATT for their slug email that also jumps all over the page. No problem as when I called into their published Internet number @ 800-288-2020 to get internet and email assistance the nice girl from Thailand asked me if I wanted to be directed to Direct TV. No I said twice and then she tells me that I called the wrong phone number. Huh? So finally I got to the talking AI and "it" would not direct me to a human. "It" told me to run ATT "Smart Home Manager" and call "us" in the morning if the issue persists.

Well, day + 5 and I still haven't gotten through to a human in Customer Service or Tech Support. I also called their headquarters is Texas. They route the call back to "it" the AI "robot"

OK

So I did and guess what. When I ran the tests on my Network it found a "Device" connected along with my Smartphone and Refrigerator that I did not recognize. It was Coded as a random 15 digit alpha-numeric sequence and its located at "Wired connection to Port 2"? Huh? So its not on my desktop but its inside the ATT owned Router-Modem! Is it? That's my Port 2.

Plus guess where it came from. Clue, its one of the Democrats favorite countries! Why I am not dishing out the information is because I filed an electronic complaint with the FBI Cyber Crimes web site so we will see where that goes. Hell I already disrupted the National Security of The USA, once back in the 1990's when I was interviewed by CNN. So I owe Uncle Sam one, plus the Federal judge who wanted to put me in jail for speaking to CNN still sits on the Federal bench today. As far as ATT, they know they have an issue because they can see it from their end via their tests. Their "it" AI told me so. Its since been "disabled" by me but its still in their box.

So why is it in the modem and why is it dealing with the transfer of currencies. Financial reset?

Oh, and if you find a device that you don't recognize, go to Duck Duck Go or TOR. Take a peek at what you see. Then go to Google. What? Nothing on Google.

Hmm.

Well, you have been warned

edit on 9-8-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 9-8-2020 by Waterglass because: more typos

edit on 9-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added update

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

For those of us non-tech savvy

Would you please list a step by step how to find it

I have an ATT router and it has been doing strange stuff, like blocking my church's online service and deleting the internet from our TV

Would you also list a step by step how to disable it

Thanks

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I, uh, ok then... o.O

Did you get into my stash?

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Your refrigerator is connected to the Internet?
You "disrupted national security" by talking to CNN?
A federal judge wants to throw you in jail?
And this "device" attached to your modem is dealing with currency transfers?

M'K

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
So if I'm understanding you correctly, you believe your router and phone have been hijacked to crypto-mine. If you have the option, reset your router and update the firmware in it. Many routers and phones now have updates to secure against this.

It would also be a good idea to scan for a malware infection and/or a browser extension you didn't install and don't recognize. It probably wouldn't hurt to reset your network stack and hosts file while you're at it.

What does all of this have to do with Trump "bugging out"?

edit on 8/9/2020 by Klassified because: add

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I did and it turned itself back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATT owns the router. My wife desktop is on same Network and I ran the program again and guess what the Fooking "Device" turned itself back on

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Yes, I just called my bro. He also has issues with ATT. He will run program His son is PHD in software Engineering. He will contact him

Steps:

[1] Type into browser "ATT Smart Home Manager"
[2] Open up web site
[3] Log in with ATT [email] address and your [password]
[4] Program starts automatically to check health and speed.
[5] If issues are found follow prompts on screen to fix
[5a] If no issues are found either move cursor over horizontal bars on top left of web page and RH click.
[6] After [5a] click on "NETWORK" tab
[7] Test starts automatically The test scrolls from top to bottom of web page in three [3] stages
[8] If test is completed move cursor over "Connected Devices" and mover cursor over arrow to right and RH "click" to see whats connected.
[9] See anything strange
[10] If NO good to go!
[11] If yes cut and paste into Duck Duck Go or TOR browser. DO NOT USE GOOGLE. As nothing will come up!! Report out on anything weird you find.

If above does not work PM me

edit on 9-8-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Don't believe me? Have you checked your network?

I already contacted Feds last week.

I didn't connect fridge Samsung did. WITHOUT my knowledge or permission. Global assault on USA ? The fridge was here when we bought the used home. Yep same fridge that blew up the filter to Ice Maker. Almost flooded the home, I wrote a thread on it.

You "disrupted national security" by talking to CNN? A federal judge wants to throw you in jail?

That was back in the early 1990's. Yes. according to NCIS I did. Lawyer was also threatened. You want the NCIS guys name?

edit on 9-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No, I haven't received my Password from the NWO yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Timing

So have you checked your network?
edit on 9-8-2020 by Waterglass because: added

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I think you need to get someone competent to look at your network. You don't have the knowledge to know what is actually there so your making up wild conspiracy theories about it. The chances that someone is using YOUR router and YOUR refrigerator to do crypto money transfers is so close to zero that the idea is laughable. This is tin foil hat territory. Not that I don't believe you think so, but no, I do not believe any of this.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
"I dont know # about networking, let me still fabricate a wild conspiracy and somehow link google and the democrats".

My god.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think youre going a bit overboard man.

1. A router/modem doesnt have wnough processing power to crypto mine anything... at least anything of significance... and yes I know what certain blockchains like IoTA and others are doing on that front... still a moden/router is a stretch.

2. What other services do you have? It sounds like you have some smart home amenities. Alot of smart home systems have sensors that also need to connect on their own and its easy to forget about them.. like a light bulb, or a window/door sensor.

3. Sometimes your network will show devices that no longer exist as being there... also.. sometimes it will show devices thay were once available to connect to your network but no longer are as still being there too. Those windows network configurations are super glitchy sometimes.

4. Your story had me confused... you said your modem/router was sensing a device at port 2... well.. port 2 is outside and clearly visible on your router... whats plugged in there.. where does the ethernet cord go? I doubt theres a cord plugged into the port that then turns and goes inside the device.. if thats the case you have an Enemy of the State situation on your hands.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Timing

So have you checked your network?

In other words, you don’t know.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I checked my ATT router through the Smart Home Manager site and followed all of the steps. It all checked out. There was one listed that I didn't recognize, but checked the IP addresses on all devices in my home and quickly identified it. I didn't know about the Smart Home Manager site to keep track of what is connected, so thank you for that info. Turns out the one I didn't recognize labeled "HonHaiPR Android Device" was my smart tv. It's usage is the 3rd highest on data usage and it's most active in the middle of the night when it's most likely doing updates. This is all good info to have and check in on from time to time.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I did and it turned itself back on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATT owns the router. My wife desktop is on same Network and I ran the program again and guess what the Fooking "Device" turned itself back on

I don't know what you have going on there, but after reading what you've written in this thread, crypto-mining is likely the least of your worries. I suggest you get a technician to come to your residence and put your mind at ease. A good one won't mind you looking over there shoulder, it has never bothered me.

And yes, I know what's on my network at all times. I even know when an attempt has been made to connect to it. Most of the time, it's a "nothing burger". Relax man, I don't think you have going on what you think you have going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I think you need to get someone competent to look at your network. You don't have the knowledge to know what is actually there so your making up wild conspiracy theories about it. The chances that someone is using YOUR router and YOUR refrigerator to do crypto money transfers is so close to zero that the idea is laughable. This is tin foil hat territory. Not that I don't believe you think so, but no, I do not believe any of this.

Good call. I suspected as much from the OP, but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Zero bitcoin miners here. I know what all those devices are.
edit on 9/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join