It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very sad news clip - Joe Biden is in the final Rapid Decline phase of dementia now

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

It looks like Joe Biden woke up this morning after having a nightmare about President Trump destroying the world's climate.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Speaking from my own experience, I don't think Joe Biden is even near the final stage of dementia yet. Believe me, when a person is late-stage in their disease, they are so incapacitated that just standing and walking are difficult (if they can do so at all); they also need help with dressing and eg going to the bathroom and have physical issues like difficulty with swallowing, quite commonly incontinence, and the inability to communicate in any meaningful way.

Yes, Joe is struggling with his communication, but it's more like what you'll see in mild- to mid-stage dementia, rather than late stage.

Every person is different and so is the course of dementia in each case, but on average, it might be a couple to a few years yet before Joe Biden is really in the advanced stages of his disease. But well before then, he will likely be so severely affected that there is no way he'd be able to fulfil the role of POTUS.

I said "on average", but the other aspect is that the disease can "progress" more rapidly if a person does not have a quiet, settled environment with established routines. Running for USA's highest office is very high-pressure and stressful for anyone, but for a person with an obviously advancing cognitive impairment the effects could be quite destructive and lead to him going downhill faster than he otherwise might.

Hopefully his party has an alternative candidate in mind, or at least will have a VP candidate who might need to take over the top job if/when Biden is unable to continue. All assuming, of course, that his ticket actually gets elected.

Frankly I feel sorry for him; knowing what lies ahead (at least in the broader sense of what dementia does to a person), it makes me wish he could step aside and let people focus on getting him the care he'll certainly need in the nearish future. I wouldn't wish Alzheimer's or any other dementia on anyone. It's a horrible disease, stripping away a person's very being, layer by layer.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well if Joe's senile or got dementia, at least he's not got a case of the megalomaniac, i can control the weather with a wave of my magic Sharpie syndrome is all I'm suggesting.

End of the day both men are old dudes, that if they make it much further in life, dementia may very well rear its head if it has not done so already.

Vascular dementia would be my bet with Trump's diet and lifestyle choices I'm afraid.

Anyhoo seem to be drifting off-topic or breaching TnC somehow which is not my intension.
edit on 9-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: carewemust

Well if Joe's senile or got dementia, at least he's not got a case of the megalomaniac, i can control the weather with a wave of my magic Sharpie syndrome is all I'm suggesting.

End of the day both men are old dudes, that if they make it much further in life, dementia may very well rear its head if it has not done so already.

Vascular dementia would be my bet with Trump's diet and lifestyle choices I'm afraid.

Anyhoo seem to be drifting off-topic or breaching TnC somehow which is not my intension.

old geezer vs old geezer
who will win?
the fate of feels relies on it.

dun dun dun.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well, that's it really.

POTUS is a younger Mans job than 70+.

The fact of the matter, old people make more mistakes and are generally out of touch with reality to some extent or another.

And that's not being bad or disrespectful, just calling it how I see it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well, that's it really.

The fact of the matter, old people make more mistakes and are generally out of touch with reality to some extent or another.

We should do something, about these old people...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Love, care, and respect seems to be what they crave.

Same with the rest of us really.

They have run most of there race all the same, possibly time to slow down and smell the roses.

For a start imagine the pressure that comes with the job of POTUS.

Its not a young Mans job, but surely it's not an OAP nether.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Well, that's it really.

How do you reckon per se? you don't make generalisations like that, everybody is different, if you want to make a consensus here, sure, some older people are less cogent that others, but to make a meme on it is very generalistic/ mocking even, while governments themselves do it,
see where I'm going?

Captain Tom Moore, is sound of mind, and active, raised £millions for the NHS in this Coronavirus crisis and is 100 years old..and counting.

Feck, I wish there were more people like that..of any age!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

If we did not make generalizations like that then there would be no retirement age.

We would have 90-year-old bus drivers, postmen, construction workers, pilots ffs.

Generalizations kind of have to be made after a certain point as we have a shelf life.

Think about it, the Tories would love that over here, working people until they drop, not having to pay out a state pension.

Might be sad but that's just how it is, and when you push people past there shelf life, bad and dangerous things can happen to them and others around them.

As to Captain Tom Moore, smashing Man, love what he's done, don't mean i think he would make a good infantryman nor POTUS or PM for that matter in his senior years.

I wish there were more people like Tom Moore at that age as well, unfortunately smurfy, that's seldom the case.

Entropy being a thing, we all get old, our bodies and minds wear out, can't help it, as we are biologically designed to die.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
We are doing something about these old people unfortunately. a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Given the mess your political system is in I think you have a right to be concerned , neither candidate is an ideal choice but 4 more years of Trump ?

Good luck.

Believe me, I get it that there are some people that feel "anything is better than voting for Trump", you know, the TDS-types.

The much larger problem is asking the American people to believe that it is somehow ok to *NOT* vote for the actual candidate for President on the top of the party's ticket, but to instead to only focus on the VP pick - an individual that *NOBODY* voted for in the primaries. Not one citizen had the chance to vote for this new pick.

And a presidential election is far too important to conduct without *FIRST* ensuring all US citizens have had their rights protected!

Otherwise it's just a party designated bait & switch...or....you know...more of the same Mud-Pit politics as usual.

If most of the American people come to the realization that they'd rather vote in an *ACTUAL* 2 party presidential election, instead of a *SHAM* 2 party election where one party gets multiple chances to pick their candidate without first having either a broad consensus of the American people (75% or more) or of having a SCOTUS backed ruling allowing that to happen in light of the extraordinary nature of the reason for doing so - i.e. one of the Presidential party candidates has been shown to be clearly unfit for office *BEFORE* the election for medical reasons - it would be fine with me because, in that case, the rights of the American people have been protected as outlined in the US Constitution - in other words, and this is *IMPORTANT - essentially what that does is more broadly apply the 25th amendment to a VP candidate rather than *only a sitting president to which that amendment more narrowly applies to today.

I hope the above very long sentence actually makes some sense.

edit on 8/10/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/10/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JBurns
Donna Brazile just admitted Biden's VPwoukd be taking over during the term.

Adults need to step in and out a stop to the Dems. Can't even let there be a chance of this

Put a stop to what? Biden winning? Run someone better than Trump and maybe Biden will lose.

It' not that Augutus, it's just we all need to ensure our rights are protected as defined in the constitution as I outlined in my previous reply.

Knowing you, I hope you'll eventually see the wisdom in that.

It might require at least a few cocktails to properly mourn for Joe's mental condition first. I know it did for me.

OK...OK...a few DOZEN cocktails in my case...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I'm not following. Nothing has happened with Biden, he hasn't even been officially nominated by his party.

And here's the thing, both parties get to make their own rules for their respective parties, they can both change them on the fly. This is what you end up with after they both consolidated power and prevented any viable third party candidates, you get Trump or Biden. You get Trump or Hillary. You get Romney or Obama. You get Obama or McCain. You get Bush or Kerry. You get Bush or Gore.

Seeing a trend?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hedge your bet. Both sides against the middle. You're not this or that until you line up with my agenda.

My agenda? We're working on it. Bidet 20 for 7's.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Have you watched any of the recent interviews with Trump? Or any of the many many mashup videos of all his failures at attempting words?

Why can't you people admit that they're both old and mad and neither is fit to be potus?

Person
Woman
Man
Camera
TV.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Meanwhile our current pres can't even get a bottle of water to his mouth or walk down a ramp. And all his speeches are also incoherent ramblings of a fantasy world that doesn't exit. But because he stutters less and says what conspiracy people want to hear they act like he's normal.

They are both mentally challenged old men that have no business being president.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

*Cue Morgan Freeman meme* *pointing up* he's right you know

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join