It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very sad news clip - Joe Biden is in the final Rapid Decline phase of dementia now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I would be far more worried about Trump’s chances if the DNC figures out a way to replace Biden with one of the other candidates.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: Riffrafter
There are sooo many of these clips...

twitter.com...

A comparison of Biden a decade ago with Biden today:
twitter.com...

Oh my. He has no clue what he’s saying or trying to say. Absolute insanity that he’s running for prez.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wasn't the spaghetti one a old clip, or is he repeating that story again, with the same gaffe....fairly certain this was from 2019....
edit on 8/9/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The DNC needs to jump on this fast. Can you imagine them pulling Biden as their presidential candidate and instituting another at this time or even later in the game? IF they don't get on it, half the ballots will be completed and sent in before the switch in candidates. Not only will they want a delay in voting, they'll want a do over. What a fluster cuck.

Biden has been fading for quite some time, are they hoping they can sneak him past the finish line?

Say, what about a Rice/Harris ticket?

Regardless, this will certainly be one for the history books.

Has it not occurred to anyone that this is exactly what they want? They feed off chaos. I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t the plan all along.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Obviously, except I don't support either of them.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There's absolutely no diiference between the two nonsense babbling idiots. None.

Biden at least can drive a car...Trump has never even pumped gas. The chauffers do it. Even in his 20's.

Pfft...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
But you know...the thing 😆

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Trueman

Obviously, except I don't support either of them.

Lol, nope. You just seem to be really good at the tears.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You're not really making a case. I could take that same video and use your logic to say that it proved that he was an alien using deep fake video editing. No signs of dementia there, just somebody whose bored.

Well...the thing is, I'm not trying to make a case. I am not a rabid Trump fan.

Actually, I'm not a fan at all - although I will at least give him credit for doing some things as POTUS that very few others would have had the guts to even think about, let alone actually do.

No...in this case I'm simply a "messenger", so to speak.

A messenger that fervently is hoping that there is someone out there with enough guts, enough political sway and most importantly, enough heart - to help ALL of us: Joe Biden, all of the Democrats, all of the Republicans, everyone - find a graceful and successful way out of this awful #ing mess.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: new_here
There are sooo many of these clips...

twitter.com...

A comparison of Biden a decade ago with Biden today:
twitter.com...

You are spot on.

That's the primary motivation behind my OP.

There is an *awful* lot of smoke on the campaign trail today - roughly 90 days before the election - and at least some of it must be real, in my opinion.

I'm legitimately worried for Joe...and for us.

Hey God? - I'm not too sure if you're a member of ATS, but if you are - please help.

Please?

edit on 8/9/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What's frightening almost terrifying is that this is the best the democrats could come up with. Face it, if he does get elected, whoever his handlers picked for vice president will be the actual president.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Strange how the guy accused of having dementia doesn't use an autocue and stumbles over his words but the other guy who doesn't have dementia uses an autocue and stumbles over his words.

Which one has dementia again ?

I'm sorry if my OP came across as accusatory. It was not my intention.

I'm just very concerned.

Hell, I'm f#cking terrified. Has anything like this ever happened before? Just 90 days before an election?

I don't think so.

So, history won't/can't help us here.

We're on our own.

And I wish I was more confident in the hearts, minds, and good judgement of my fellow citizens.

But based on recent behaviors and actions by our politicians and fellow citizens, brought screaming into our homes every day by TV, the internet, etc......I'm not.

I hope I'm wrong. I really do.

But hope is *not* a strategy. And wishing is *not* a plan.

We need help...real help.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
I see this kind of speech in patients who are in moderate Alzheimer's disease stage. This is not good.
If he has diagnose of it he should not run for POTUS. If it is done deliberately.. who is the puppet master ?

Sounds like you're a medical professional.

I'm very glad you replied here - thanks.

But I hope you and I are both wrong...I really do. Maybe he just, I mean, perhaps...damn. Well.....sh#t.

[sigh]

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Given the mess your political system is in I think you have a right to be concerned , neither candidate is an ideal choice but 4 more years of Trump ?

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

2 20th century pres got in without being elected...Johnson, Ford...

Scary...always watch those on the fringes
edit on 9-8-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Riffrafter
Biden's mental state is deteriorating at an ever increasing pace

Debate Trump for the election of the most powerful office in the world?

Before the end of this month, he won't even be able to go toe to toe with the cleaning lady of the convention center...

As a stagehand, I have worked with those cleaning ladies....Ali could not go toe to toe with them.

Respect for those of us who are working class please.

A thousand pardons, sir. And my apologies to cleaning ladies around the world.

You're right.

Mea culpa.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The DNC needs to jump on this fast. Can you imagine them pulling Biden as their presidential candidate and instituting another at this time or even later in the game? IF they don't get on it, half the ballots will be completed and sent in before the switch in candidates. Not only will they want a delay in voting, they'll want a do over. What a fluster cuck.

Biden has been fading for quite some time, are they hoping they can sneak him past the finish line?

Say, what about a Rice/Harris ticket?

Regardless, this will certainly be one for the history books.

Since they haven't had the convention, is Biden still the presumed candidate? I haven't heard anything official.

VERY good question!

I don't know the answer. Does anyone else here have more knowledge on the political nomination process vis a vis a Preidential election ?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I would be far more worried about Trump’s chances if the DNC figures out a way to replace Biden with one of the other candidates.

True.

May your words above flow from this forum to God's ears, as they say!!

Because that is one of the very few outcomes in this situation that fall into the good category!

Let it be so !!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Biden at this stage is just a token candidate. He would not last anytime at all as POTUS.

The real power will be with Susan Rice or whoever his NWO V.P. is. I do not see how anyone with half a brain cell could vote for him and the stated democrat platform policies ?

Actually, I think they will keep Joe as a mouthpiece for as long as they can hide him in a basement and trot him out with a teleprompter. Once he can no longer read then they will have to pass it to the VP.

The "real" President will be a DNC unelected cabal writing his speeches and making all the decisions.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Can Joe pronounce/read the word "Yosemite" or distinguish the difference between "Thailand" and wherever the feck "Thigh Land" may be located?

edit on 9-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join