It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Big Cat In Gloucestershire Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The official line is they don't exist.

. . . the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) states that "Based on the evidence, Defra does not believe that there are big cats living in the wild in England."
en.wikipedia.org...

I suspect an attack on a human will be used to scare people into staying out of the countryside at sometime in the future. There must be reasons for the effort put into denying their existence. Allegedly there have been human fatalities that have been covered up. I have no way of verifying this.

One of the common ways of silencing witnesses is for an 'expert' to ask for sightings to be reported to them. These experts then find ways to ridicule the witnesses and make them feel uncomfortable. Without naming names watch out for the crooked smile. There are also many genuine enthusiasts who ask for witnesses to contact them.

This is the news article. www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk...

. . . they saw the large feline at 5pm just off the B4425 towards Cirencester.

Personally I think many of the big cats seen here are shapeshifters.

European folklore usually depicts werecats as people who transform into domestic cats. Some European werecats became giant domestic cats or panthers.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Vertical video thats too blurry to make anything out.

It might be a big cat, it might not, but shapeshifting cats?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Black Cats Matter

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I'm not sure why these things keep making then news. Some rich people ditched their exotic pets back in the 1960s and 1970s, and a few of them survived in the wild. It's not really news.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You think they could be Skin Walkers? Interesting.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Kinda looks like a wandering black sheep.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Dude you said you think they are shapeshifters... spot on bubba they have canine faces have you noticed it's not my first one at 14 Irving Texas
edit on 9-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

Everyone knows when you're shooting video with a potato you have to hold it like that.

It would be nice to see a HD version of this with some sort of definition so you can actually make out details. Can't find it on liveleak or YT.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I am sure they exist, but this one looks as if he is wearing a collar?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
just looks like a kitty, the feedbin in the upper right can be used for perspective to compare it to a big cat which,ll be 4ft-ish long in body , its also much shorter than the mature oak in the left ridge 4-6ft wide which should match the big cat in lenght as well

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
Vertical video thats too blurry to make anything out.

It might be a big cat, it might not, but shapeshifting cats?

The quality of the video does not render uncertain whether the creature is a big black cat. It obviously is (that's what the two witnesses said they were looking at), and your attempt to argue that this is not decisive evidence of that by invoking the tired, old objection of not good enough resolution in the camera just does not cut it anymore even if it wins you brownie points amongst debunkers of the Big Black Cat phenomenon.
edit on 10-8-2020 by micpsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

I assume thats sarcasm but in case it isnt...

I mean, not being able to see it clearly is a pretty good reason to be on the fence...

new topics

top topics

join