It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did something out of the ordinary, and sent out a strange message.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right, I thought he might have been going to thighland to hang with some yo Semites.

On a more serious note, I'm a little dumbfounded by this presidency, nothing good is coming from it, the flow on effect to the rest of the world is unnerving to say the least not to mention dogmatic issues that are compounding.

Please enumerate. What effect is unnerving? What dogmatic issues are compounding? Im not voting for him, but i am interested in what you are actually talking about. I keep seeing folks say these nebulous things, but i rarely see anything beyond that, like details.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Seems odd he would be taking Marine One all the way to Ohio?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Are you so sure about that?
What if it was a threat to
The Capitol itself?

What if it is bunker security detail?

Do you yourself think there is not ANY
possibility that you will be vaporized
without warning?

When in fact, it is a miracle
that we even exist at all.
So many of us take so much for granted.
Such low I.Q. lack of wisdom these days.

So few are thankful to experience this fleeting life...
This gift.

The president of the United States of America is not only ileterate he's also paranoid and delusional.

Now that is biblical.

Speaking of illiterate. Did YOU not see the red line under your word.... You guys are in deep trouble mentally.

Maybe I left it there on purpose.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
And was immediately seen in a press conference at one of his resorts where resort members were allowed to join a press briefing and booed the press at the presidents behest.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Right, I thought he might have been going to thighland to hang with some yo Semites.

On a more serious note, I'm a little dumbfounded by this presidency, nothing good is coming from it, the flow on effect to the rest of the world is unnerving to say the least not to mention dogmatic issues that are compounding.

Please enumerate. What effect is unnerving? What dogmatic issues are compounding? Im not voting for him, but i am interested in what you are actually talking about. I keep seeing folks say these nebulous things, but i rarely see anything beyond that, like details.

America looks weak to the rest of the globe at the moment and that's bad for a variety of reasons. One being the U.S plays a vital role in global stability, a strong U.S means other players have no wiggle room.

With the religious stuff I mean we are seeing an anti science movement, people seem to be running on hopes and prayers when we need intelligence and strong leadership.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Capitol itself?

without warning?

This gift.

The president of the United States of America is not only ileterate he's also paranoid and delusional.

Now that is biblical.

Confucius say: always learn to spell the words you accuse somebody of being 😎

Well well, are you holding me to higher standard than the president of the United States of America?

Say it isn't so.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
conservatives forget so soon... thehill.com... Ted nugent threatened to kill barak obama and hillery clinton and “Obama’s presidency was marked by effigies of our first black president hanging from nooses across the country ... or being burned around the world.”

54-minute video on YouTube entitled Nationwide Burning of Effigies and Images of President Hussein Obama, published by a group called Stand Up America Now. obamas daughter was 11 years old when this came out..Where was the conservatives outrage??? this group claimed to be exercising their first amendment free speech

www.thewrap.com...

glen beck "JOKED about poisoning pelosi

actress shannon richardson (vampire diaries and the walking dead) received an 18 year sentence for attempting to poison obama

lead singer of CREED threatened to kill obama

trump "suggested" in 2016 rally that his gun-toting supporters could prevent Hillary Clinton from taking office if they exercised their 2nd Amendment rights. He said, "[If Hillary Clinton] gets to pick...her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is. I don't know." Also Read: Donald Trump: ‘Second Amendment People’ Could Stop Hillary Clinton (Video)

tennessee software executive gary casper was fired after posting meme of obama with noose around his neck
Are those the only examples you could find? I can’t defend them, but they’re far fewer and less famous than celebs who’ve threatened Trump.

Shannon Richardson sent ricin-laced letters to Obama to frame her husband during an ugly divorce. So it’s really just Nugent and the Creed guy as far as celebrities threatening Obama goes. I’ve heard of Creed and remember that one crappy song of theirs, but I couldn’t tell you the lead singer’s name if my life depended on it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
President Obama is not going to just stand around like he is doing in these anti-America photos, and wait to be indicted.

twitter.com...

You could tell from the intensity of his inappropriate speech at the funeral of John Lewis, that he is a very angry, desperate man.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Capitol itself?

without warning?

This gift.

Now that is biblical.

Confucius say: always learn to spell the words you accuse somebody of being 😎

Well well, are you holding me to higher standard than the president of the United States of America?

Say it isn't so.

I'm not somebody else is 🦇

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

We look weak?

We have a president that has shown he is willing to do an airstrke on a terrorist general and has forced our allies to pay their fair share if NATO. I call BS. We are anything but weak, and the world is completely aware by how quickly Europe bent over on NATI

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: 2Faced

Donald Trump is worried about losing the election.

In 2020, Joe Biden has caught up to President Donald Trump in Ohio without even setting foot in the state.

On Thursday, Trump made his Ohio counterattack — briefly moving his presidential platform to the state itself.
www.politico.com...

Let's face it , he is his own worst enemy nobody else really need do anything.

The funniest thing is, you actually have convinced yourself - somehow - what you are saying is true.

Unbelievable...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yes weak, trump is unpredictable and that is not a show of strength.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

He is not unpredictable. Anything but.

And if he were it would be irrelevant to strength. Unpredictable doesnt disarm our ridiculous military.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
At one time, not too long ago, we did look weak.

Our then president was bowing to other world leaders, giving billions to Iran and many other weak actions.

In fact the last president admitted that the US had too much power and tried to weaken the country BAMN.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The Capitol itself?

without warning?

This gift.

Now that is biblical.

Speaking of illiterate. Did YOU not see the red line under your word.... You guys are in deep trouble mentally.

That would be worse when your trying to make someone look like a troglodyte and then the very word is misspelled.

I am not the Grammar expert, but I do point out hypocrisy due to the unique Irony that is built in. Hard to point a finger with true conviction when you have three of your own pointing at yourself we learn eventually.

edit on 9-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
If you studied tactics somewhere, I would suspect you didn't pass the course.

Read "Art of War" by Sun Tzu on what predictability gets you in war time. You are in for a surprise if you do. Hell, you might retain what you learn.

edit on 9-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

The Capitol itself?

without warning?

This gift.

Now that is biblical.

That would be worse when your trying to make someone look like a troglodyte and then the very word is misspelled.

I am not the Grammar expert, but I do point out hypocrisy due to the unique Irony that is built in. Hard to point a finger with true conviction when you have three of your own pointing at yourself we learn eventually.

Or I did it so hypocrits like yourself would flame me for a spelling mistake yet defend potus when he makes them.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

If you studied tactics somewhere, I would suspect you didn't pass the course.

Read "Art of War" by Sun Tzu on what predictability gets you in war time. You are in for a surprise if you do. Hell, you might retain what you learn.

It's already been established trump can't read.

Got anything else?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
The media says Trump is making the world a worse place

Thick morons parrot the media

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Not ONE of them can answer such a question

There is not one single thing the President has said or done that has made the world, or the United States, worse off

His presidency has been positive so far and it’s not halfway through

Man I hope ATS is here in 2021. More low iq reeeeeing from the same children who have never left their own hometown

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join