It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump did something out of the ordinary, and sent out a strange message.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Just a guess. Could this have to do with the impacts that are supposed to start here soon? Better to be prepared if it really might happen.

Kocag

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Right, I thought he might have been going to thighland to hang with some yo Semites.

On a more serious note, I'm a little dumbfounded by this presidency, nothing good is coming from it, the flow on effect to the rest of the world is unnerving to say the least not to mention dogmatic issues that are compounding.

If the the flow is about the fact that India, Germany and a lot of Europe, Canada, Australia, NZ, China all have what appear to be citizens willing to praise his name in public and even attend rallies for DJT and pray they had one of their very own in their country too. That is amazing.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: Wildmanimal

I don't know there's a lot of military airplanes flying over Yamaguchi within the last two weeks so something is really happening between Japan and China America has kept a low profile according to the base activities but dumb China is taking out America Japanese Airlines a Japanese Fighters like three or four times a day what they're doing China's doing is wearing down the Japanese airplanes for they won't be ready to fight in the future and so sneaky that Chinese military is show something is cooking Americans are totally unaware of it is and there's nothing really in the military times that they show any discrepancies what I'm talkin about

You know that "Space Force". Look for changes in shock and awe. I predict something to do with our space force is in the background. Just a week ago we were thinking disclosure after the "debris that was of manufacturing not of this Earth" comments we were getting make me think there is something big out there that can't be held back much longer. In fact we probably have to wait for the enemy gov's to be more obvious so that the criminals in Congress don't start more riots to keep in power a bit longer.

edit on 9-8-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It’s not hard to believe that some wealthy leftist would pay to kill him. Especially in this toxic political and social environment.

He’s antagonized the richest person on the planet — Bezos — specifically, and every tech billionaire seems to hate and fear him. You know and they know he’d like to break up their near monopolies.

There must be tens of thousands of homegrown radicals who would feel totally justified in killing him. They think he’s another Hitler.

How many celebrities have stated or blatantly implied they want him dead? Kathy Griffin, Madonna, Charlie Sheen, Joss Whedon, Snoop Dogg, Ellen Barkin — I’m sure there are many more. I don’t remember any public figures saying they wanted Obama or Clinton dead.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Added stuff

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Sparky summons the magic 8 ball....
it is murky, it is purple, no wait, here it is...

Ahh sooo, the CCP does not think Trump policies
are in its best interest for their global superiority plan. Jeff Bozos does not think
Trump policies are in the best interest of his monopoly.
Google,Facebook,Apple and Twitter do not think that Trump policies
are in the best interest of their Technocracy.
Big pharma does not think Trump policies are in the best interest
of their price fixing conglomerate monopoly.

Wait, it is cloudy, but clear again, there is more...
career members of congress and the lobby who do not
think that Trump policies are in the best interest of their
corrupt system and insider trading.(NSA abuse,etc.)
Corporate businesses in the food industry who have been
exploiting cheap illegal foreign labor do not think his
border policies are in the best interest of their status quo.
The Illegal drug trade does not think his border policies are in their
best interest, nor their clients. Who are their clients?
Re read all of the above.

Now add to the list all the apposing factions in Israel/Saudi Arabia,Middle East, Europe(Germany),
South America, Russia, greater Asia,and the U.K. who
have been pigs at the trough of the American Taxpayer for
the past 30 years of weak U.S. Economic Policies who are potentially
about to lose leech status due to the new Trump economic trade policies.
That is quite a list of very wealthy factions who have a common interest.

SAVVY?
Sparky and the crystal ball bid you leave for now.

What say you?
Well said!

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Are you so sure about that?
What if it was a threat to
The Capitol itself?

What if it is bunker security detail?

Do you yourself think there is not ANY
possibility that you will be vaporized
without warning?

When in fact, it is a miracle
that we even exist at all.
So many of us take so much for granted.
Such low I.Q. lack of wisdom these days.

So few are thankful to experience this fleeting life...
This gift.

The president of the United States of America is not only ileterate he's also paranoid and delusional.

Now that is biblical.

Speaking of illiterate. Did YOU not see the red line under your word.... You guys are in deep trouble mentally.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I would say that all of what you listed has been going on long before trump and will long after him.

So again why the worship of trump ?
Yeah, but what president before Trump
tried to do anything about those evils? He has his faults and often shoots himself in the foot, but he really wants the best for every American. His actions prove it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Certainly Obama has a chance still to be that person. DJT, meh.. He appears to be the real law and order type we have needed to sit in a position to override the Bolshevik a holes in both parties. Many more in the D party so we need to focus on voting them all out everywhere. Then, next election we primary the RINO's that don't get caught up in the Pedo rings.

originally posted by: 2Faced
From the moment Trump announced he’d run for POTUS I had all sorts of thoughts and emotions, one of them being he’d be, and end up, like JFK. Another one, was that I immediately thought of one of Nostradamus’s quatrains, wherein he mentioned a popular person rising to the top, make a lot of significant changes and earning the trust of many people, and eventually proceeds to do a 180. Not that I think Trump’s the antichrist, but it all (his presidency & and everything happening in 2020) feels very prophetic to me, an alternate reality if you will.

a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

How have The U.K. been " Pigs At The Trough Of The American Taxpayer " as you call it.

I would be interested to know.

I wouldn’t put the UK in that category. The UK has been a great ally for us, and vice versa. You Brits have your own nuclear shield to deter Russia, a wonderful moat and a highly professional navy, air force and army to give invaders second thoughts. I also appreciate how the UK and other Five Eyes members cooperate on signals intelligence.

Now the continentals are another story.
edit on 9-8-2020 by Scapegrace because: Addition

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag
It’s odd because we’re heading into one of our yearly showers. Lately I’ve seen more shooting stars than usual. Passed couple weeks had larger rocks we missed pass between earth and moon ( under 1 LD )

The Amerikan president has been gung ho for a “Space Force”. September 1st a 30m (96ft) rock flies bye close at 0.3 LD

Who knows keep it on the 2020 bingo card your numbers may be coming up spades 👍

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
White House or SS security breach discovered ?
🦇

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

That’s what I thought he was hinting at as well discussing the middle men and controllers. Gonna pull a few pennies from those who count everyone twice.

You may find some motivated opposition for sure.

SaneThinking

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Long story short, its not about big pharma. He pissed off Sheldon Adelson.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Imagine if trump actually joined the military... imagine your co so deflated in the midst of battle.
Trump is simply realizing everyone he had around him, ie billionaires he gave cabinet positions were never by his side.

Look at his revolving door staff... unreal.

But I’m happy that trump is the best the ‘right’ has to lead them 😅

I know who I’m voting for maga2020

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

That doesn't sound likely. You're going to have to come up with a better explanation.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Always reverts back to this veil threat ..... 🥽

Schumer Warns Trump: Intel Community Has Many Ways to 'Get Back at You' (FLASHBACK)

In January of 2017, Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer warned Trump that Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.' The New York Times reported on Thursday that the whistleblower is a CIA officer.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Donald Trump is worried about losing the election.

In 2020, Joe Biden has caught up to President Donald Trump in Ohio without even setting foot in the state.

On Thursday, Trump made his Ohio counterattack — briefly moving his presidential platform to the state itself.
www.politico.com...

Let's face it , he is his own worst enemy nobody else really need do anything.

PS.
White list ATS FFS !

Trump isn't worried at all, infact, he's been making Ohio a priority since his election.

Lusheck pointed to Trump’s numerous trips to the state during his presidency as evidence of the president’s consistent attention to the state. Trump, Lusheck said, is “invested in the people here and he knows it’s going to be an important state as we close in on November.”

You need to better education yourself and stop relying off liberal media with conflated polls designed to produce reactions from low info users.

We've said multiple times, over and over again, with Proof, that polls are NOT indicative of anything.

You just make yourself look foolish, especially when you accuse the POTUS of being his own worse enemy, when in reality Biden has made multiple racial gaffs but that's all excused because Trump triggeres you GOOD and truthfully, when he wins again, I'm going to hold it over your head every.single.day 🤏
edit on 9-8-2020 by Arnie123 because: Educating low info Users 😌

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Too many people supporting the concepts of high unemployment and poverty to keep people corralled in an endless loop of despair. TPTB(NWO) have made good strides just with the COVID19 scare. Get ready and be afraid. Be very afraid.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Are you so sure about that?
What if it was a threat to
The Capitol itself?

What if it is bunker security detail?

Do you yourself think there is not ANY
possibility that you will be vaporized
without warning?

When in fact, it is a miracle
that we even exist at all.
So many of us take so much for granted.
Such low I.Q. lack of wisdom these days.

So few are thankful to experience this fleeting life...
This gift.

The president of the United States of America is not only ileterate he's also paranoid and delusional.

Now that is biblical.

Delicious irony....yummmm! It's illiterate...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Donald Trump is worried about losing the election.

In 2020, Joe Biden has caught up to President Donald Trump in Ohio without even setting foot in the state.

On Thursday, Trump made his Ohio counterattack — briefly moving his presidential platform to the state itself.
www.politico.com...

Let's face it , he is his own worst enemy nobody else really need do anything.

PS.
White list ATS FFS !

All those polls are fake.

I haven't seen a single person support Joe yet all summer.

The polls are clearly fraudulent.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join