It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teachers worried that remote lessons will interfere with their propaganda efforts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

If we are engaged in the messy work of destabilizing a kids racism or homophobia or transphobia - how much do we want their classmates’ parents piling on?

Matthew R. Kay@Twitter

Related thread: School's Anti Racism Program or Propaganda?

It's just sickening. But hey, when they write "Black" but "white", when they wanna brainwash your kids, and when they're openly trying to deny you the right to stop them, you know things are changing and not for the better.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Of course they want the kids back in the classroom so the parents can't hear what they are teaching the children.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I feel ADHD just reading that.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Sounds like they are taking their cues from the folks in the mainstream media ...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Of course they want the kids back in the classroom so the parents can't hear what they are teaching the children.

Parents could, you know, take a proactive approach to their children's education and ask them what they're learning in school and, if necessary, provide them with another perspective. Unfortunately, most people these days seem to treat their children as personal accessories instead of actual human beings and don't take an interest in their child's education whatsoever. In that case, they'd have no one but their own half-assed parenting to blame for their kid's "indoctrination".

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   

As we all know.
There is a world of difference
between education
and indoctrination.
The Horror.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Aside from the lack of socialization for the kids, this is a great way to institute some "parental controls".

Doesn't even require you hanging over their shoulder during "class". Just record it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman

originally posted by: infolurker

Parents could, you know, take a proactive approach to their children's education and ask them what they're learning in school and, if necessary, provide them with another perspective. Unfortunately, most people these days seem to treat their children as personal accessories instead of actual human beings and don't take an interest in their child's education whatsoever. In that case, they'd have no one but their own half-assed parenting to blame for their kid's "indoctrination".

Whaaaat, dude do you have any idea how much effort is involved in raising a kid, screw that just let them go feral.

Oh and school lunches, screw making lunches when your kids can eat the slop provided by goverment/educators, full of nutrient free carbs and sugar.

Reality is People in general are lazy as # and look to blame goverment whom need to put sub par standards for education, hygiene and nutrient intake in place because the vast majority of parents just don't have the capacity to do it themselves.

edit on 9-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Education in this country is very serious for our children I don't know how it is in America but parents here they take education with the old with the most serious thanking for the best for their children for the future

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Education in this country is very serious for our children I don't know how it is in America but parents here they take education with the old with the most serious thanking for the best for their children for the future

Japanese people are both smart and pragmatic compared to Americans at least.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

If we are engaged in the messy work of destabilizing a kids racism or homophobia or transphobia - how much do we want their classmates’ parents piling on?

Matthew R. Kay@Twitter

It's just sickening. But hey, when they write "Black" but "white", when they wanna brainwash your kids, and when they're openly trying to deny you the right to stop them, you know things are changing and not for the better.

There are worse countries such as Poland, brainwashing kids about a guy that walked on a water and you will burn if you refuse to believe that. I'd rather write Black than have an anxiety syndrome

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Matthew R. Kay@Twitter

There are worse countries such as Poland, brainwashing kids about a guy that walked on a water and you will burn if you refuse to believe that. I'd rather write Black than have an anxiety syndrome

this thread is about SJW and "white privilege" propaganda being FORCED upon kids.

religion isn't being forced here, in Poland. agreed, this country is f...ed up in quite a few ways, and personally i can't wait to leave, but take your fairytales and go trolling somewhere else. and no, i'm not even a christian.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

this thread is about SJW and "white privilege" propaganda being FORCED upon kids.

religion isn't being forced here

Methinks you need to actually learn what constitutes a religion.

This SJW/white privilege garbage is absolutely a religion, a very big part of the whole government/nanny state religion that has been pushed for decades now in the public fool system, teaching kids to worship the State, over any God.

It is very much about religion.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I dont think having a transvestite reading a story an showing kids how to twerk going to make them want to stay all semester, or having anything to impactful on their future dream career.

edit on 9-8-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

you've missed the point. he was talking about christianity being supposedly forced down people's throats in Poland, which isn't the case.

catholic church has too much to say here, that was always the case, but as long as one can simply ignore a few bible thumpers (and those are in most countries), there's no problem. as far as religion lessons go, i've signed out on my own in high school, pursuing spirituality my way. absolutely noone ever said a bad word to me about it. not family, not teachers, not school friends. that's why claims like "get brainwashed or you will burn" just get on my nerves. i don't really like this country, but that's just BS. we're not in middle ages anymore.

wether you consider SJW/white privilege crap a religion, is irrelevant in that context.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

You must remember that too many ATS members will consider something they read on a trashy op ed site more valid than direct experience from people who live in those countries. It's hardwired in some.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Lets hurry and open the schools so we can get them back in the propaganda heavy class rooms.
Right?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

schools are needed.

just like talking with kids about some of the BS they may hear there.

it's not like it's the first time some manufactured problem (closing everything) backfired on them.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
they are clearly grooming kids for molestation, the secretiveness, the division.

1 in 10 kids are abused by teachers, this is how they get them.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ahh racisms..
But no japanese children aren’t “smarter” that would be quite racist indeed, perform better? Test higher? Easily more sensitive ways to put it yet you choose your words as you did. To be promoting a race of people as being more intelligent that’s quite the eugenics argument you are making.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join