It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than 84,000 Mail In Ballots Disqualified In New York City Primary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: aceshootn

Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Thanks aces.... I honestly thought of what you are saying..... but wasn't sure how that would/could work itself out.

Perhaps that is the plan, or a desirable option if the election is undecided....??

I honestly had a wave of nausea hit me with the thought that Pelosi could be the President....

Then what sort of fresh hell would that babbling, mumbling Banshee put in place?

People have no idea just how dangerous all this rioting and BS going on truly is.

I am thinking that sometime in the future, it will come out that covid was a deliberate release to serve several evil purposes.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: aceshootn
a reply to: pravdaseeker
Mail in ballots is about uncertainty. If the election is contested and there are no results, Nancy Pelosi becomes president.

The words president elect appear four times in the Constitution, and they didn't appear until 1933, when the Twentieth Amendment, which contained a provision addressing the unavailability of the president elect to take the oath of office on Inauguration Day, was ratified.[1] Section 3 provides that if there is no president-elect on January 20, or the president-elect "fails to qualify", the vice president-elect would become acting president on January 20 until there is a qualified president. The section also provides that if the president-elect dies before noon on January 20, the vice president-elect becomes president. In cases where there is no president-elect or vice president-elect, the amendment also gives the Congress the authority to declare an acting president until such time as there is a president or vice president. At this point the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 would apply, with the office of the Presidency going to the speaker of the House of Representatives, followed by the president pro tempore of the Senate and various Cabinet officers

Umm wrong. Pelosi is up for reelection as well and ceases to be speaker on election night/day unless voted back in. It would be senator Grassley as president pro tem.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So, 84,000 people in new York are too stupid to check a box, put a paper in an envelope and stick it in a mailbox without #ing up in some way? I just don't get how you # that up so bad it doesn't count. How do 84,000 people # up that bad. It's a simple concept. Fill in the box next to the candidate you want to vote for, then make sure you mail that form back on time.

How the # do people function every day, work, raise children, keep the world running if that is too difficult a task to get correct?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

They elected Alexandria Ocasio Cortez.

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Geez. It's almost as if some political party wants to cheat.

Are you millennials seriously so incompetent!? Seriously, how dare any of you participate in what you know squat about. PNLY DEMOCRATS VOTE in a primary, are you seriously so uninformed you think it means republicans are scamming democrats here!?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join